Whats the thing you'll miss most next year? (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
bulging ay.. i daresay that post carries sexual innuendo

GTwin

HSC
I don't think I'll miss school. Maybe a couple of friends, and my parents and house, but not school.

some one body

HSC
coming on to bored of studies for something related to school and then getting distracted by threads like this one

HSC
The security blanket that school has & my friends and food fights in hospitality.
and early tuesday. thursdays and maccas runs

boobudd

HSC
coming on to bored of studies for something related to school and then getting distracted by threads like this one
ditto.

also i'd say i'm going to miss being one of the few students at school that realise you can do whatever you want and teachers really dont care at all. i enjoy using the teachers bathrooms, passing the principle on my way out and she waves and greets me like i'm not doing anything wrong. or perhaps taking biscuits with my 'free period group' from the teachers common room, with my favourite teacher coming in to collect his milk at the time and stating '... i saw nothing'.
I'll also miss watching people who are unaware that some kid at school has put twigs in all of the bubblers- observing them being unexpectedly sprayed in the face with water has been a sure highlight.
I'll miss doing nothing in art, my english/e1 teacher's rants about his hatred for the Head of English faculty, also the way he writes sentences on the board that arent real sentences and are gramatically incorrect. I'll miss my lazy modern class that students from other modern classes have supposedly complained about because we'll 'pull all their marks down'- which is stupid, because we're the non-maths class, so we're all cupboard studiers/humanitarian subject freaks and have evidence which supports the fact that we're all better at modern than the ones who have complained about us. I'll miss the terrible string band i'm in, and the choir which serves no purpose as it only performs once a year on a night i usually cant attend.
I may even miss the fights i have with the PE teacher who hates me because i never wear the 'correct' shoes and always have on some kind of vintage cardigan instead of the school jumper. Those fights are kind of fun, and i think she enjoys them too.
The office ladies are really cool, and the Russian canteen worker always excitedly exclaims 'HELLOO!!' to me everytime i walk past the canteen- i think she thinks she knows me, but in reality she doesn't. I will miss that.
Though i often exclaim excitement about the fact that i'll be 'out of this place' in just a few short months, inside i'm hurting and its only now that i realise how comfortable and content i am at high school. I think i like it. In the words of Buzz Lightyear: "Darnit, Woody!"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)