Whats the thing you'll miss most next year? (1 Viewer)

Rose-xx

HSC
For me I think its the teachers...and just all the memories I've had at school...not that they will ever fade...but still...I dunno but yeah..memories and teachers :angel: :love:

Teachers with all the encouragement and dedication :)

Last edited:

Rose-xx

HSC
Hahah I wont miss english much either...or maths. I'll really miss Society + Business Services though! Especially my endless laughing fits in Business...really cute class of 5 people.

DefinitelyHope

HSC
N/A
For me I think its the teachers...and just all the memories I've had at school...not that they will ever fade...but still...I dunno but yeah..memories and teachers :angel: :love:

Teachers with all the encouragement and dedication :)
To be perfectly honest, i don't think i will miss much. I can't wait for it to be over.

A few teachers maybe, but i'll still keep contact with friends.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
In all seriousness, I'll only miss about maybe 3 people.

I'll probably be more inclined to keep in touch with teachers than my grade.

HSC
ill probably miss the school library..the librarians were so nice and friendly
wow..all those break times i spent there hiding from bullies too..

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Porbably our physics class, mad fun, and chem/phys teacher who's good.

Also eco teacher is wonderful, even tho he's a bit stuck up... nothing else.

I'll keep in touch with friends.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll miss everything. Except a certain few teaching staff, and the MX2 syllabus =\

oobee007

HSC
my mates, some teachers, but mainly the atmosphere of school and everyting, i won't know what to do with all my spare time.

coudes

HSC
The constant, close proximity you are in with friends. Since you see them at school nearly everyday it's easy to maintain the friendship but I don't see longevity in it because personally, my friends and I haven't figured out what we want to do yet/what unis thy want to go to and so on. Natural drifty apart-ness. That, and the comic fodder so many teachers offer.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
my mates, some teachers, but mainly the atmosphere of school and everyting, i won't know what to do with all my spare time.
You'll figure out how to fill it pretty quick ;)

I suppose I don't really miss school all that much, but sometimes I do reflect on just how far my class has drifted apart - particularly since I'm from a regional area and most of us have moved out of town, or in some cases interstate.

(Now that I'm at a residential college I'm not looking forward to seeing some of my friends move out - at least they're mostly going to be in the same city, but again it'll be losing that everyday contact. :( )

twistedrebel

HSC
feels kinda strange to be almost finished HS, i dont want it to end, the way i m going i m headed for an * ATAR

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
teachers lol, despite their flaws

also the support, that you have at school, its kinda like leaping out into the world.................................. into uni haha

fishfingerz

HSC
for me it would be the familiarity. you know pretty much everyone in your grade and the whole school, classrooms, etc. and they are all approachable. at uni you'll probably know like a dozen ppl from your lectures and overall about 50 max.. and i know someone who's in his 2nd yr at uni and still doesn't recognise the whole campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)