Who can't wait for school to be over? (1 Viewer)

PodiatryA

HSC
Who is finally sick of school, and can't wait for the HSC to be over. I have been in schooling for 12 years, and i am finally sick of it. I am still highly motivated for the HSC, but i do not wish to be in school anymore, lol. I finally am sick of it. Only thing keeping me there is friends!

Who is with me? :D

PodiatryA

HSC
You're calling me a whinging noob. But....you are whinging at me whinging. Very ironic, i must say. :)

Cocksucker.

speedofsound

HSC
indeed, all of last years best performing year 12's were back at the school today and i envied them so much.

StephenM

HSC
I. I am sick of school and can't wait to get out.
But still - it's less than a year !!:spin:

0bs3n3

HSC
Yes. Over it along time ago. I think most people had this mid-HSC crisis in year 11.

Still can't believe that we're nearly half way through though.

Misyndo

HSC
Finish the HSC.
Only to get into uni for more schooling.
To get into the workforce.

FML.

HSC
Yeah, I woke up feeling pretty depressed this morning. I'm at my peak. Be overrr.

twistedrebel

HSC
yes, but then dont want to bomb out and get some shit ATAR. We are already in week 3. FML

waryap

HSC
Hell yeah, I want this shit to be over and done with ASAP. But hey, there's more studying involved straight after for most of us == primary, secondary then tertiary! they just love laying the education on top of us... although secondary studies are extremely insignificant and oblivious.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Hell yeah, I just want to bomb out on my couch at the end of the HSC exams like the 09'ers.

ValentinesM

HSC
Try to find ways to keep yourself motivated. Talk to people who have a very positive attitude. Try to think of the HSC as not just getting a certificate and an ATAR, but use it as an opportunity for learning. Don't study for the sake of studying, you study because you want to be come better informed and better educated. Attitude is the key. Good luck =)
Trust me, the HSC year is one short year!

gesh17

HSC
N/A
I can wait. In fact, I really enjoy school right after we've finished exams or a series of assessments; its quite relaxed...

hood hood

HSC
well i want to finish because of the work and assesments and exams given but at the end when we all enter our new lives we start to remember all the fun stuff that we have been through with our friends and wierd things that made us laugh at teachers lol :p so basically there's pros and cons for me !!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)