• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who else is doing Bio this year?? (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
Who else is doing bio prelim or HSC this year, because in general this forum is pretty dead. So just wondering if there's life out there.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hahaha dw there r a few doin bio

just there are never really any questions that you have to ask each other lol

HSC
haha. so where are all you guys up to in the bio course? & what are you doing for your option?

aimzlouise

HSC
hey there

yeah im doing hsc biology. umm we're doing blue print for life and for option communication :(.

HSC
yeah we're doing blueprint of life too. i dont really like it that much lol. maintaining a balance was better for me :p
we're doing biotechnology as our option

aimzlouise

HSC
yeah i would've like to have done genetics or biochemistry coz thos subjects seem interesting to me. My teacher did give me the option of doing it myself but i might as well do wat the rest of the class is doing. The reason we can't do the others is becasue the teachers believe that other students wouldn't be able to cope with the work needed. :(

HSC
yeah i would've like to have done genetics or biochemistry coz thos subjects seem interesting to me. My teacher did give me the option of doing it myself but i might as well do wat the rest of the class is doing. The reason we can't do the others is becasue the teachers believe that other students wouldn't be able to cope with the work needed. :(
i am SOOO grateful my teacher didnt pick either of them....biochemistry especially.
that would have seen the end of me in biology LOL

aimzlouise

HSC
i believe it would be so... interesting
but i do chemistry as well
but yeah
and i believe genetics is easy we're doing basic ones at the moment

terminator69

HSC
Who else is doing bio prelim or HSC this year, because in general this forum is pretty dead. So just wondering if there's life out there.
Yes, it's unfortunate because anyone wanting to ask a question will have to wait longer for a reply.

haha. so where are all you guys up to in the bio course? & what are you doing for your option?
We did Search For Better Health first (which was really good) and have almost finished Maintaining a Balance. I think communication is our option.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yeah we're doing blueprint of life too. i dont really like it that much lol. maintaining a balance was better for me :p
we're doing biotechnology as our option
yea biotechnology here tooo

but havnt done blueprint for life, did search for better health instead, and have sorta finished it

did everyone start off with maintaining a balance???? (except ^^)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
We are still doing blueprint at the moment. I am not sure which option we are doing but none of my textbooks have the options in them which is worrying :S

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
We are still doing blueprint at the moment. I am not sure which option we are doing but none of my textbooks have the options in them which is worrying :S
????????? dang wat the hell textbooks are u using??????????

gifted:)

HSC
im using the oxford "Biolgy in context - the spectrum of life" second edition .... its ok but it contains prelim as well as HSC so it is extremely heavy in ur bag!

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
im using the oxford "Biolgy in context - the spectrum of life" second edition .... its ok but it contains prelim as well as HSC so it is extremely heavy in ur bag!

yeh lol i use that one too, MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE

so i leech off the guy sitting next to me
and keep mine at home XDDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)