Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

XPac2

HSC
The way i see it, we wouldn't "give them a hard time" if Australia's sense of equality was actually equal!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
The way i see it, we wouldn't "give them a hard time" if Australia's sense of equality was actually equal!
It is.
The problem is that their sense of equality is fucked. They get extra welfare and non-monetary bonuses, yet still complain about their lot in life.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
put u hands in the air and u just dont care (if u an abo)
put u hands in the air and u just dont care (if u an abo)
hey hey hey abo yeah

Uncle

Banned
HSC
[youtube]RqkxUdafKiQ[/youtube]

ye farken cunts why dontcha check out this vidyo.
maybe its gunna show ya why ya farken white racist cunts.

(Please take no offence I was merely speaking in the tongue of a typical Aboriginal youth but I do respect some Aboriginal elders.)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
[youtube]RqkxUdafKiQ[/youtube]

maybe its gunna show ya why ya farken white racist cunts.

(Please take no offence I was merely speaking in the tongue of a typical Aboriginal youth but I do respect some Aboriginal elders.)
that's the best thing i've ever seen

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
that is the best thing i have ever seen

im pretty sure its my neighbour singing it btw

Venom.

HSC
Well if Barack obama made it....
lol fail comparison. Unless abos can multiply exponentially, Australia will never have an Aboriginal PM. Anthony Mundine would be fun for a day or so though.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aboriginals are <2% of our population, and most of those are only a small fraction 'aboriginal.'

The American situation is not even vaguely comparable.
True, but i think that obama will kinda inspire this tiny fraction of people to get a move on.

So imagine if a quality educated, decent abo were to run for the elections in another 15-25 years time, whose got to offer what the majority of the population wants, then why not?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Venom.

HSC
True, but i think that obama will kinda inspire this tiny fraction of people to get a move on.

So imagine if a quality educated, decent abo were to run for the elections in another 15-25 years time, whose got to offer what the majority of the population wants, then why not?
Obama will inspire abos to bang more often? :confused:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Aboriginals are <2% of our population, and most of those are only a small fraction 'aboriginal.'

The American situation is not even vaguely comparable.
and even then, Barack Obama didn't come from within the African American community anyway :D

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
[youtube]rqkxudafkiq[/youtube]

Maybe its gunna show ya why ya farken white racist cunts.

(please take no offence i was merely speaking in the tongue of a typical aboriginal youth but i do respect some aboriginal elders.)
lol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
They'd probably be half white.

It's the only way.

themerald

HSC
Half doesn't count.

If there was nothing to gain by being 1/2, 1/4, 1/5th Aboriginal, nobody would claim to be Aboriginal. It's like when somebody who is a 1/4 Aboriginal is asked what they are, and they'll always say I'M ABORIGINAL AND PROUD.

If there was nothing to gain from it, nobody would claim it. It's like me saying LOL I'M IRISH because I might get some compensation from the Potato famine, even though I'd be like, less than 18/th Irish
Hear, hear, this is what annoys me. There are people i know as white as me(which is saying something cause i am freaking nearly transparent)who had a great grandmother or something who was aboriginal, and claim on it. Most of them don't even care about what happened back then.

We are all AUSTRALIAN. So why do we distinguish???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)