why do fobby asians do that peace sign? (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i don't know if anyone here is as well travelled as me but have you noticed no matter where you go in the world the majority of tourists you see are chinese ones? i remember when i was a kid, first time visiting Paris the line outside The Louvre was packed with them, it's lucky all i do now when i'm in Paris go to the Cinematheque Paris from the 16e.

again not a racial thing, just an observation, remember i'm part asian

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i don't know if anyone here is as well travelled as me but have you noticed no matter where you go in the world the majority of tourists you see are chinese ones? i remember when i was a kid, first time visiting Paris the line outside The Louvre was packed with them, it's lucky all i do now when i'm in Paris go to the Cinematheque Paris from the 16e.

again not a racial thing, just an observation, remember i'm part asian
Silly question but are you Chinese? Reason I'm asking is I've noticed that I can tell all the different types of Asians apart but I really struggle with the other races and was wondering if you might have the same issue.

That being said, there are a lot of Chinese tourists nowadays probably due to their economy growing and the sudden increase in wealth for many.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Silly question but are you Chinese? Reason I'm asking is I've noticed that I can tell all the different types of Asians apart but I really struggle with the other races and was wondering if you might have the same issue.

That being said, there are a lot of Chinese tourists nowadays probably due to their economy growing and the sudden increase in wealth for many.

nope i am french/viet. no i can pretty much tell different nationalities apart pretty well since i'm friends with a vareity of different people. i think sometimes i might get confused between someone who is Italian and someone who is Lebanese, you can thank Fat Pizza for that

Name_Taken

HSC
I have always wondered why the Japanese seem to have become obsessed with a gesture which frankly, if nothing else is used to symbolise the allied victory of WWII, considering the manner by which Japan lost.

Last edited:

andrewPAL

1st Lieutenant
HSC
Innocence ruins you, These fobby girls should stop taking too many cute pictures of themselves and posting it on the internet otherwise they will be targeted by the Adult video industry anytime soon.

BlackDragon

HSC
I have always wondered why the Japanese seem to have become obsessed with a gesture which frankly, if nothing else is used to symbolise the allied victory of WWII, considering the manner by which Japan lost.
Its completely disembodied from its past now though. Its a pop culture thing, its cool and hip to do it. Its nearly always younger japanese people that do it.

Name_Taken

HSC
Its completely disembodied from its past now though. Its a pop culture thing, its cool and hip to do it. Its nearly always younger japanese people that do it.
Lol yeah true I guess, you don't see anyone over like 25 doing it you're right.

yayati

HSC
Actually the whole peace sign fad originated in Japan but eventually spread to other Asian countries.

The theory is that Winston Churchill started the whole thing.

Shaybay92

HSC
I love asians :DDD I wish I was asian so I could do that thing without being looked at strangely. :DDDD

It's so kawaii <33

kramxel

HSC
i dont understand why they do it...it gives all asians a bad name imo
i have a white friend who does it and its really wierd

kyokaku92

HSC
What's wrong with it? I personally don't do it but a couple of my mates do. I like Japanese girls doing it though :eek:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHAHA AHAhahahHAHAHA
lolthrad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)