WYD08

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Schroedinger said:
If I can walk the 12k to my house from the city these stupid papist cunts can use shanks' pony as well.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/shanks-mare.html

If you don't get what I mean.

Seriously, fuck the pope and fuck all catholics. Paedophile scum and HIV promoters.
I propose this post be added to testimonies of past students on the St Aloisius Website.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
I'm only going to be attending the weekend one so its still 8 sleeps for me...
just the final mass?

You should head out to the city from tues-fri. You don't have to be registered to get into youth festival events which are open to the public at hyde,domain and darling harbour + on thurs there will be the papal tour on the harbour, and from barangaroo to St Marys Cathedral.

should be good!

- *true* are you going?

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Heaven quite literally help any Pilgrims that deign to piss me off over the coming week. Beer AHOY
they think they are getting plenary indulgances remember, no purgatory for them. Just a way for the catholic church to increase numbers, it is not even biblical!

Anyway i think that as a youth celebration is it good, but i disagree with alot that the catholic church says, esspecially the indulgances thing.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
want2bdifferent said:
they think they are getting plenary indulgances remember, no purgatory for them. Just a way for the catholic church to increase numbers, it is not even biblical!

Anyway i think that as a youth celebration is it good, but i disagree with alot that the catholic church says, esspecially the indulgances thing.
Do they still do the indulgences thing? I thought that was like..... medieval.
I dont know much about catholicism.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Heaven quite literally help any Pilgrims that deign to piss me off over the coming week. Beer AHOY
Beer is yuk. It burnses.
Champagne...

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/new...istian-pilgrims/2008/07/11/1215658101166.html

Free condoms for Christian pilgrims

The nation's peak sexual health group will provide all World Youth Day pilgrims with access to free condoms and sexual health advice.

Marie Stopes International will distribute condoms to all registered youth on request, despite not being agreed to by the events organisers.

Organisation spokeswoman Jill Michelson said not providing condoms advocated unprotected #@%!$.

"The simple fact is that many young people, including Catholics, have #@%!$," she said in a statement.

"When young people get together to celebrate and the euphoria is high, sexual activity can occur.

"To not provide access to condoms ... is simply encouraging unprotected #@%!$, sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancy."

The condoms will be distributed at Marie Stopes International centres in NSW.

The organisation has also set up a 24-hour sexual health hotline, pilgrims can text sexinfo to 19SEXTXT (19 739 898) for assistance.

AAP

lulz

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
It's only on request though.

Shame they can't keep statistics and tell us how many horny pilgrims didn't want to risk making any new souls enter a body (at the moment of conception).

dumarab

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/general/free-condoms-for-christian-pilgrims/2008/07/11/1215658101166.html

Free condoms for Christian pilgrims

The nation's peak sexual health group will provide all World Youth Day pilgrims with access to free condoms and sexual health advice.

Marie Stopes International will distribute condoms to all registered youth on request, despite not being agreed to by the events organisers.

Organisation spokeswoman Jill Michelson said not providing condoms advocated unprotected #@%!$.

"The simple fact is that many young people, including Catholics, have #@%!$," she said in a statement.

"When young people get together to celebrate and the euphoria is high, sexual activity can occur.

"To not provide access to condoms ... is simply encouraging unprotected #@%!$, sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancy."

The condoms will be distributed at Marie Stopes International centres in NSW.

The organisation has also set up a 24-hour sexual health hotline, pilgrims can text sexinfo to 19SEXTXT (19 739 898) for assistance.

AAP

lulz

IM CATHOLIC NOW

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
*TRUE* said:
Is it really that exciting?
:)
You're just sore because the Catholic Church is bigger than the Fundie Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)