WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

dont u dudes have turnitin? detects plagiarism so if it was written for a previous assignment of yours...then KABLAMOOOOOOOO youre gone son....or is that just our uni?

And ahahaha, yeah, monster trucks :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

dont u dudes have turnitin? detects plagiarism so if it was written for a previous assignment of yours...then KABLAMOOOOOOOO youre gone son....or is that just our uni?

And ahahaha, yeah, monster trucks :p
Yeah, but when we submit stuff - we don't get a similarity rating.

Also, when I say "pre-written for another assignment" I meant we had a 10% weighted 'Draft Essay Plan' where I have to write a draft intro, topic sentences and conclusion - and then the 30% weighted 'Major Essay' where I write up the thing I planned.

So copy-paste my draft stuff and there's 480 or so words right there :p

Just have to expand on it. And figure out what to include, and how best to articulate it.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Ah okay fair enough. At our uni, we get a percentage thing that appears when we submit our papers in...e.g. 30% similarity on your paper=yellow which is not total plagiarism but there is a significant amount of similarity. then in the side bar, they have 10% submitted to student papers for example and they highlight the shit that appears to be from student papers. Every time I submit my stuff in, it tells me that ive gotten information from some website which ive never heard before in my entire life and im just like lol turnitin.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

My essay is going pretty good I guess. The exemplars sound so so good so I'll try following that structure and tone (want to blitz this thing)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Ah okay fair enough. At our uni, we get a percentage thing that appears when we submit our papers in...e.g. 30% similarity on your paper=yellow which is not total plagiarism but there is a significant amount of similarity. then in the side bar, they have 10% submitted to student papers for example and they highlight the shit that appears to be from student papers. Every time I submit my stuff in, it tells me that ive gotten information from some website which ive never heard before in my entire life and im just like lol turnitin.
I wish I got that thing - that's the whole reason I was looking forward to using turnitin in English :(

My essay is going pretty good I guess. The exemplars sound so so good so I'll try following that structure and tone (want to blitz this thing)
That's good. 2500 words though, bit of an extended response - but at least you get a larger word count to work with!

I only have 1200 :( (but luckily I can choose to not count quotes towards the word count)

but you can do eet muhahahahahaha

i believe in you!

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Hahah thanks! I believe in you too (cos thats what friends do...remember the song?)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Okay, we decide for each other what to wear next week at uni (sounds pretty lame...but im so so bored)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Hahah thanks! I believe in you too (cos thats what friends do...remember the song?)
THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOOOOR!!!

In good times, and bad times, I'll be there something, something, some.

etc.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol sorry, you say Potato I say Po-ta-to, besides, I'm a true astronomer :p Real men dont spell a supernova as "Supanova", my good sir. hehehehehehe (got myself out of that one. Na truth is ive never been to SUPANOVA because it always seems to fall on a day where I have exams.....or just no one wants to go with me hahaha so thats why, I'm a major fan of the whole pop culture thing that they promote..thats what Im into)
Also, dudes, I want some dudes to come with me to some monster truck event that they should be holding some time during the middle of the year
Uws meat?

muhahahahahaha

HSC

etc.
Me and shadowp00n have our own song...you know bruno mars' song "count on me"? yeah lol thats the one :p hehehehehehe

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Me and shadowp00n have our own song...you know bruno mars' song "count on me"? yeah lol thats the one :p hehehehehehe
Okay cool.

It just made me think of that song from Bridesmaids when you said it. :p

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Two things:

1. Needs more Lauren Faust
2. Why is this: http://www.awfwrestling.com.au/ , a main sponsor?
Because there is low standard wrestling going on in a massive ring in the middle of the expo... ALL. DAY. :p (Feel free to come along on the Saturday if you want :D)

and shadowdude....thought you said you had an 'assignment' :p heheheheheheehehehehehehe, caught you red handed (Im muhahaha CJ....that reference is for you shooky nooky, tell me ya get what i just did there :D)
Are you going to possibly kill me :chainsaw2: if I have no idea what the reference is? (please don't, I want to live and change the world!... one piece of candy at a time (that was not a euphemism :p))

etc.
Great. Now it's in my head! :) Feels like an internal Karaoke moment... Damn Dionne Warwick, Elton John and Stevie Wonder! (I can't remember the other chick's name who sung it, but it's bad enough that I know those three :D)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Low standard wrestling... oh my.

tbh, most wrestling bores me - i actually only watch the weekly shows to hear the wrestler's cut a promo and maybe watch one or two interesting matches per week.

(But, I'll see what I can do)

Firivae

HSC

how good is UWS in various fields? i hear they have an awesome new med school

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

how good is UWS in various fields? i hear they have an awesome new med school
Welcome Firivae :) Yep, probably best to look at mirakon's comment, he's an extremely intelligent first year med student, who is probably gonna top his course :) (no sarcasm intended mirakon ;))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)