Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably most are having mental breakdowns over yearlies ;)

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Speaking of disappearance, WHERE DID DEMENTO1 GO?! That mathematician! I want to be better than him.

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Anyone know what happens if I don't go to one of my yearly exams?

iEatOysters

HSC
A girl skipped two prelim exams... But I'm not sure what happened to her.
BUT OMG YES. ONE MORE EXAM AND I'M DONE.

habibi213

HSC
Does anyone think it's hard to get a 95 with these subjects?
Chemistry, Physics, Ext. 1, 2U Maths, Business Studies, Standard English
I'm thinking of dropping Ext. 1. How hard would that make things?

deloving

HSC
I suddenly realised last night after failing at my attempts to study that I don't like any of my subjects. In fact I don't like school and would like to drop out... Really convenient to lose all motivation day before my prelim exams... >_<
It's year 11 exams. Don't worry about it. And you must find at least one of your subjects interesting... How did you go about picking them?

iEatOysters

HSC
What already almost finished? Why are our exams so late T_T
Do your exams start this week? D:
Our exams are spread over two weeks... Though all my exams were over by the end of week one anyway. >_>

ShadowLighte

HSC
@HSC2014 At my school if we miss an exam we must provide a doctors certificate within a week (i think) and if we can notify our lear advisor if we know we will be away before the day so he can notify necessary ppls. You will have to sit your exam at another time but I would ask your year advisor or exam coordinator for the necessary steps to follow or you may risk loosing marks or failing (don't take my word for it but better safe than sorry)
Seriously? My school seems so much harsher. The coordinator said that we had to be "on our death bed" to miss an exam, and still, we had to call the school in the morning before the exam. Doesn't matter if you have a doctors cert. you still have to go to school and do the test as well as you possibly can. If you miss the exam- automatic zero, no questions asked.

Gah, I have four more exams to go. One every day of the week starting tomorrow. Good thing it's only prelims.

iEatOysters

HSC
Seriously? My school seems so much harsher. The coordinator said that we had to be "on our death bed" to miss an exam, and still, we had to call the school in the morning before the exam. Doesn't matter if you have a doctors cert. you still have to go to school and do the test as well as you possibly can. If you miss the exam- automatic zero, no questions asked.

Gah, I have four more exams to go. One every day of the week starting tomorrow. Good thing it's only prelims.
I wish our school was like that. Anyone who doesn't show up for an exam is able to take it on another day (if they provide a medical certificate), which is not fair for those who actually do show up.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
People can exploit the system and make fake "certificates".

ShadowLighte

HSC
Yeah I know, I'd think quite a few people would fake certificates so I suppose it's a good thing.
Anyways, I'm off to do some final studies - best of luck to the others doing their prelims :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)