Year 12 2009 (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
Re: Year 12 in a week! why am I not scared?

Timothy.Siu said:
to be honest, i'm actulaly a bit excited to go into year 12, it seems fun and also we'll get our exams bak =)
yea for the preliminary you mean :karate:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

4theHSC said:
lol why do you seem so agitated :mad1:? all I'm saying is that I'm not feeling any emotion to the fact that I'm going into year 12... mean while people on this forum are all prepared and nervous etc...

I'm just wondering if it is healthy to have a mindset such as mine... really hard to explain at times... and also want to know what everyone else thinks about it
lol, im listening to Oceanlab, being agitated is an impossibility, sorry if i came off that way.

answer: Your mindset is completly healthy. people have this idea that HSC year is super difficult and stressful, its not, honestly, i cannot emphasise that more.

SeftonIsAHole

HSC

Timothy.Siu said:
to be honest, i'm actulaly a bit excited to go into year 12, it seems fun and also we'll get our exams bak =)
yeah im feeling abit of excitement, been preparing for subjects like physics and chemistry. 12units including MX2 :uhoh:

4theHSC

HSC

-may-cat- said:
lol, im listening to Oceanlab, being agitated is an impossibility, sorry if i came off that way.

answer: Your mindset is completly healthy. people have this idea that HSC year is super difficult and stressful, its not, honestly, i cannot emphasise that more.
its cool :eek:

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC

I found the HSC to be pretty stressful around trials.
But definately not at the start. It took so long for it to sink in that I was in yr 12. Still hasn't sunk in that I've graduated.
I have to say the only way I would have not stressed is if I had been more prepared and organised all year, and I really wish I had been.
Sort of regretting my lack of care all year. Meh.
Don't force yourself to stress lol. Just cause you think you're supposed to.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

Hollieee said:
I found the HSC to be pretty stressful around trials.
But definately not at the start. It took so long for it to sink in that I was in yr 12. Still hasn't sunk in that I've graduated.
I have to say the only way I would have not stressed is if I had been more prepared and organised all year, and I really wish I had been.
Sort of regretting my lack of care all year. Meh.
Don't force yourself to stress lol. Just cause you think you're supposed to.
yea well, i'll admit term 3 is a bit of a cunt, particularly if you have majors but its not that bad, so long as your organised.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A

nothing like a reality check to kick complacency in the balls. or you just might be a well-adjusted, level-headed individual.

2S1D3

HSC

Don't think you should be nervous, I mean it is just an overly hyped year. The best thing you can do these holidays is to first of all take a break and then make a timetable for a week so you can organise your study and free time. The more you think about the HSC the more nervous you'll get, but trust me it will be a fun year...if you don't get stressed. Good Luck.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC

2S1D3 said:
Don't think you should be nervous, I mean it is just an overly hyped year. The best thing you can do these holidays is to first of all take a break and then make a timetable for a week so you can organise your study and free time. The more you think about the HSC the more nervous you'll get, but trust me it will be a fun year...if you don't get stressed. Good Luck.
yeah i'm ready to have fun lol =) cant wait, i hav high goals and aims

Stang

HSC

don't be scared of year 12 have fun =]

Baggygreen408

HSC

at the end of the day, the HSC is prett much available with the UAI to determine the curse ofentry for university... its not as if u stuff it up that u will be a no hoper in life. and also consider this- yes, yr 12 has the main aim of the HSC- that is why we r there. but i think we need to be able at times to step back and reax- enjoy the last yar of school with mates...

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC

-may-cat- said:
yea well, i'll admit term 3 is a bit of a cunt, particularly if you have majors but its not that bad, so long as your organised.
Lol the big problem was my complete lack of organisation which I have maintained until this day. I have timetables and goals and whatnot but that's accompanied by a complete inability to stick to them =)
Poo to HSC =)

H4rdc0r3

HSC

because you know you'll ace the hsc. you finished studying in year 8 after 10 years of intensive tutoring.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC

H4rdc0r3 said:
because you know you'll ace the hsc. you finished studying in year 8 after 10 years of intensive tutoring.
how'd u know

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A

HSC 'officially' starts Term 4 Week 4 ;)

Just.Snaz

HSC

There's no reason to be stressed. Right now, from the very start, all you should focus on is doing your best at whatever life hands you. So take one day at a time because you're not doing the hsc in one big go.. it's progressive.

If you think about the HSC as this massive, life-changing event then it will DEFINITELY seem stressful. But it's not. Your marks at the end of the year are dependant on how you choose to spend each day. So take one day at a time and don't focus on the future without focusing on the present.

youngminii

Banned
HSC

I only get scared when I think about it too much
So stop making me think about it with stupid threads like these

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC

year 12 isnt THAT bad ;)

so just chill for now.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC

Timothy.Siu said:
if i was chiling anymore i'd b dead
less competition :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)