How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Haha. :$
Well!
Personality wise – Intelligence is a must; you have to be as smart as I am, or smarter. I prefer smarter than me, because I want a relationship where I can learn something new from the person. I want someone who’s tries not to be overly superficial, judgmental; someone who’s open to everything.
I’m into guys who have depth in their persona; not some air-head. They’re in touch with their emotions but not overly emotional.
He or she [‘cause I go both ways] kinda has to be on the wavelength with me for mostly everything; like similar things, have similar interests. Saying that, they have to be slightly different to the person I am; I don’t want to date a clone.
Has to be quirky/weird, but my kinda weird. Not LonelyWolf weird.
Hmm, Idk, other things as well

Look at the 'your 10' thread. My post there sums it up nicely.
i stopped reading there. LOL.

Bendent

HSC
as if. what if u saw a cute guy on the street? ud be like "oohhh, hes hot. i want him" and u would be more receptive to talking to him. but if its an average looking person then you go "meh" get away from me crepe lol
no lol. there are a large proportion imo (more so in azns) that i've noticed will automatically reject that type of cute guy, but pursue the average one. it's like a reverse psychology issue. *shrugs*

HSC
N/A
english was never my strong point :p
Haha, oh I love it when guys woo me with literature/their words.
I think I'm a sapiosexual for sure. [srs]
I hold high standards and expectations with myself.
I do loathe the person I am, looks and otherwise. :p

anne1010

HSC
Haha, oh I love it when guys woo me with literature/their words.
I think I'm a sapiosexual for sure. [srs]
I hold high standards and expectations with myself.
I do loathe the person I am, looks and otherwise. :p
then why dont u change urself if ur not happy with urself.

HSC
N/A
Harder than you think, haha.
I've changed myself too many times in the past.
I've finally found the type of person I suit best. I'm just not happy with all the emotional baggage and my looks.

anne1010

HSC
Harder than you think, haha.
I've changed myself too many times in the past.
I've finally found the type of person I suit best. I'm just not happy with all the emotional baggage and my looks.
i know its not easy but thats what lifes about tbh. being the best person you can be and being satisfied with urself judging by no one but ur own terms.
whats it with looks u dont like? make urself over. get a new cut or something. and if its ur eyes or nose or tevs, realise that theres no point being annoying over something you cant change :)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Hitler thought about changing himself when the whole artist thing didn't work.

Sometimes its not good to change yourself, or you might end up with genocide on your hands, and poison in your system.

HSC
N/A
i know its not easy but thats what lifes about tbh. being the best person you can be and being satisfied with urself judging by no one but ur own terms.
whats it with looks u dont like? make urself over. get a new cut or something. and if its ur eyes or nose or tevs, realise that theres no point being annoying over something you cant change :)
Oh no, my hair is the one thing I absolutely love about myself.
It defines who I am now.
Haha, I'm ugly. :p Nothing much I can do about this, can I. And a make-over? Haha, I'd still look the same without the make-up. I can't be made up 24/7.

anne1010

HSC
Hitler thought about changing himself when the whole artist thing didn't work.

Sometimes its not good to change yourself, or you might end up with genocide on your hands, and poison in your system.
haha stop scaring me. :p
Oh no, my hair is the one thing I absolutely love about myself.
It defines who I am now.
Haha, I'm ugly. :p Nothing much I can do about this, can I. And a make-over? Haha, I'd still look the same without the make-up. I can't be made up 24/7.
nah not make up all the time. and not cake face either.
and im sure youre not ugly :) stop being so hard on yourself. everyones their own toughest critic.

HSC
N/A
nah not make up all the time. and not cake face either.
and im sure youre not ugly :) stop being so hard on yourself. everyones their own toughest critic.
I've been told too many negative things to not believe it.

onur91

HSC
N/A
haha stop scaring me. :p
Come on, nothing scary about a leisurely afternoon genocide and a relaxing suicide in a bunker for the evening.
You're not a true Austrian, if you don't do those things once in a while.

HSC
N/A
The people saying negative things aren't necessarily correct. Unless it's the Dalai Lama or something, that nigga ain't trippin
Haha, :p.
True... But there's always some level of truth to it if more than one person has said so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)