A current long lasting PC game (1 Viewer)

NewiJapper

HSC
Oblivion + 2 expansion packs. Amazing game. Seriously. :) If your into medieval RPG games that is.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, hopefully get a clan of sorts going, kinda shit only 8 in a game but yeh.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Yeh, so many games playing atm (DA: O and Torchlight mostly), others I want to return to (Diablo, Titan Quest, COD4, CSS, GTA IV, Crysis, Fallout 3, Hellgate: London), others I have but haven't played (ME2, gotta ME1 first, star ocean, some others I forget), Others I haven't played and really wanna, Fable, Baldurs Gate and another couple.

Partly cbf installing, partly just bosing because there is so many games I'm not even sure what I really wanna play. That said I'm always up for some tf2.
I knw how you feel about too many games >_<

I've got 7 games i haven't finished yet...
-killzone 2
- uncharted 2
- Star ocean 4 - internationl
- Bioshock
- NInja Gaiden Sigma 2
- Army of 2 - The 40th day.
and there's one more that escapes my mind :(

And i want to get AVP, Battlefield : Bad company 2, FFXIII. .. >_<
Too many =(
But a current long lasting game for pc ... depends if it's more MP / SP orientated.
Diablo series are pretty long .. .Plus, Diablo III is coming out soon.!

With first person shooters - there aren't many that are long lasting - besides multiplayer. Most FPS's are around 10 hours long?

HSC
Uni Grad
I never really got into half life, I should start playin that again properly like too, zomg so many games...

Crysis is a mad fps, has decent ability for replay, different methods of goin about your business etc.

Though CSS, TF2, COD4 and stuff are p good for just chillaxin in MP.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Just finished ME2. Romanced Tali, and kept everyone alive in the end except Mordin. Fuck.

Will redo last mission when ME3 comes out, haha.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I was really waiting for crysis to come out. And i don't know, i'm not sure if it's because of my high expectations, but i was disappointed by it :(

Agreed with the MP though.

But to be honest, there aren't really any good RPG's for the pc.. the only one that I know of that's recent is The Last Remanant. Which is kinda long and is made by square-enix

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah yes, I think I have Last Remenant and was polly intending to try it out quite some time ago lol.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Ah yes, I think I have Last Remenant and was polly intending to try it out quite some time ago lol.
haha
it's a bit of a fun game. Good for passing time by. totally different to the stndard RPG's made by square-enix

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I was really waiting for crysis to come out. And i don't know, i'm not sure if it's because of my high expectations, but i was disappointed by it :(

Agreed with the MP though.

But to be honest, there aren't really any good RPG's for the pc.. the only one that I know of that's recent is The Last Remanant. Which is kinda long and is made by square-enix
That game is atrocious. It would've been good if the developers didn't rush it through production.

Still, I'm only talking about the Xbox 360 version. Not the PC one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)