Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
negative discrimination [the kind i am discussing] is the unfair treatment or PREJUDICING of a group or an individual.

you have classified a group of people under a certain negative behaviour or action and through this are assisting in creating a stigma of aboriginal people, i.e. 'There are two things Aboriginals can do: 1. Drink alcohol' and implying that they wallow in self indignation is not a necessarily positive image either, is it now sweetie? that falls directly under the definition of discrimination [in the negative sense], as well as stereotyping and prejudice.
IS IT NOW SWEETIE. IS IT NOW.

80 year old grandma get off the internet.

You have failed to explain how that is discrimination that they may come across in their day to day lives unless they happen to be posting in this thread right now. Unless you happen to be saying everyone has these views which is RACIST. That's right, you're a racist.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
I'm "assisting in creating a stigma of aboriginal [sic] people!"

Wait a second...

Don't they do that on their own.

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
IS IT NOW SWEETIE. IS IT NOW.

80 year old grandma get off the internet.

You have failed to explain how that is discrimination that they may come across in their day to day lives unless they happen to be posting in this thread right now. Unless you happen to be saying everyone has these views which is RACIST. That's right, you're a racist.
umm.. creating a stigma that ALREADY EXISTS due to people like you SWEETIE. and fyi i am actually 17 this monday. i just happen to enjoy subtle nuances of sarcasm. is that fine with you, pumpkin?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
umm.. creating a stigma that ALREADY EXISTS due to people like you SWEETIE. and fyi i am actually 17 this monday. i just happen to enjoy subtle nuances of sarcasm. is that fine with you, pumpkin?
If the stigma is being "created..."

How can it already exist? I think you are confused.

SWEETIE PUMPKIN

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Sweetie Pumpkin I'm 17 On Monday.

I'm a child. Ask me about irrationally defending Aboriginal people to mask my white guilt.

*never spoken to an Abo in my life*

teh nuances of sarcasm are so subtle you have to be so smart (are u getting this 1) to get it. yah i'm psmart :hippie:

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
If the stigma is "being created..."

How can it already exist? I think you are confused.

SWEETIE PUMPKIN
ouch. im so upset that you are using my sarcasm against me!! oh dear, whatever shall i do!

let nanna explain so little cutie-pie can understand the big nasty words!

a stigma can have many different facets. i some places it already exists, in others it is being manipulated, and in others still, it is being created. Its not a single, unmoving object like a rock, or your head. it is something that can be reduced and disappear, or be added to and grow. cant say as much for your argument, your grasping at straws, honeypie.

to second post: as i said, ouch that hurt so much! and i am actually 1/4 aboriginal as i have said earlier in the thread, as well as having my uncle directly involved with aboriginal rights and welfare. so im not oblivious as you would love to believe. sorry!

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
ouch. im so upset that you are using my sarcasm against me!! oh dear, whatever shall i do!

let nanna explain so little cutie-pie can understand the big nasty words!

a stigma can have many different facets. i some places it already exists, in others it is being manipulated, and in others still, it is being created. Its not a single, unmoving object like a rock, or your head. it is something that can be reduced and disappear, or be added to and grow. cant say as much for your argument, your grasping at straws, honeypie.
Yes but you see Aboriginals like to drink alcohol and feel indignation.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
to second post: as i said, ouch that hurt so much! and i am actually 1/4 aboriginal as i have said earlier in the thread, as well as having my uncle directly involved with aboriginal rights and welfare. so im not oblivious as you would love to believe. sorry!
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Are you drunk right now?

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
I'd be at the 'link right now collecting MY WELFARE tbh.

Then down to the pub until closing time.

(I'm 1/8 Aboriginal btw)

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
Yes but you see Aboriginals like to drink alcohol and feel indignation.
"yes but" mmm convincing. if it was a yes, you are agreeing, yet you are not because you are just going back to your original point. again, you are back to the discriminating and youre going round in circles. Stop before you make yourself dizzy, darling.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
"yes but" mmm convincing. if it was a yes, you are agreeing, yet you are not because you are just going back to your original point. again, you are back to the discriminating and youre going round in circles. Stop before you make yourself dizzy, darling.
Tell us more about the hardships you face.

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
So why don't you go claim the billion hand outs that we give to people who are one billionth aboriginal because we have all this middle class white guilt about all this bullshit.

The only thing wrong with aboriginals is that they won't bring themselves into the 21st century, so they go around injecting each other with diabetes and raping white women. Disgusting.
because i dont need it. and honestly? some people, like others who are aboriginal, need it more than me. if they didnt need it they wouldnt claim it! of course, as always there are some exceptions, but how many white people are on the dole and dont even bother trying to do anything about a proper job, even if they can? people from te same origins dont necessarily have the same view on life, everyone is an individual.

and again with the stereotyping! can we discuss this without trying to fit people in boxes?

and to jb_nc: im 1/4 aboriginal, what does it matter?

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
because i dont need it. and honestly? some people, like others who are aboriginal, need it more than me. if they didnt need it they wouldnt claim it! of course, as always there are some exceptions, but how many white people are on the dole and dont even bother trying to do anything about a proper job, even if they can? people from te same origins dont necessarily have the same view on life, everyone is an individual.
That's an excellent point. Aboriginals as individuals do enjoy drinking and feeling the wallow of their own self pity.

Aboriginals as a society like to rape children and drink.

Q.E.D.

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
That's an excellent point. Aboriginals as individuals do enjoy drinking and feeling the wallow of their own self pity.

Aboriginals as a society like to rape children and drink.

Q.E.D.
ok, i challenge you to make a decent argument, with decent proof from a reliable resource [i.e. no newspapers etc.], without resorting to stereotypes or blatanty dull remarks, for the point you are trying to make. something that PROVES that EVERY ABORIGINAL is exactly how you say they are. good luck!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
RSVPixie said:
ok, i challenge you to make a decent argument, with decent proof from a reliable resource [i.e. no newspapers etc.], without resorting to stereotypes or blatanty dull remarks, for the point you are trying to make. something that PROVES that EVERY ABORIGINAL is exactly how you say they are. good luck!
Aboriginals prove it themselves every day.

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
Aboriginals prove it themselves every day.
if your so sure find me some proof. give me something that will surely make it obvious that im wrong. if, as you say aboriginies "prove it themselves every day" there will be factual reports of it, and there will be plenty around. im still asking you to prove it, as im not going to take your word for it. if it applies to the conditions set out in the previous post i sent, i will glady admit that you are correct. remember you have to prove that it applies to ALL aboriginals, every single one. again, good luck!

hpdanemma

HSC
This thread has gone to shit.

RSVPixie: DW about responding, it's almost pointless, they've got their idiotic racist attitudes already and theres little anyone could say to change that. No matter how many good arguments are put forth, their inability to see past their prejudice will mean they will just reject whatever is said.
jb nc and john oliver: lol at you. Have you ever thought about the kinds of people who share your values, and the ones that oppose them? Not that it's relevant but I find it pretty amusing :p
Anywho, this thread is just going round in circles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)