Anyone regret their subject selections at the moment? (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
ooh what would you like to do?
Either journalism or law- neither of which maths is a prerequisite (possible for law combined with commerce maybe). When i chose it i felt like it was simply standard to do maths for the HSC. Regret it so much..

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I like: maths, english, business at the moment which amount to 8.

I regret doing biology little bit....:( should have done eco/physics orver it.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i partially wish i had done business rather than ancient. lower-order thinking social sciences ftw.

cherii2007

HSC
Subjects:

Advanced English - So far, doing okay. Not excellent, but not doing too bad.

Mathematics - As soon as I apply myself and stop being behind on my work, I'll do fine.

Japanese Beginners - Love it. <3 It's going to get harder soon, but this is one of the subjects I WANTED to do, and I expected the pace to get faster.

Music 1 - Love it too. Laid-back lessons. I'm going to have to bust my butt to excel in this, because I tend to get lazy in practicing. I love my class too.

Business Studies - Pretty good. Class is okay. Teacher is...alright. Content is easy to understand most of the time, but its a bit boring. What can I expect?

Modern History - must die!!! >=( I really hate the topic I'm doing now (Russia -- too many weird names!!! How the hell are you meant to remember all this??). Teacher can talk too much, which equals not enough notes.

swathard

HSC
dont like legal.. too boring..
maths = disaster of a teacher.
accounting = weird and difficult, teacher is boring and impatient.

english is compulsory (duh) so i have no choice, business is good, economics is alright, concepts sometimes hard to understand but yeah..

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Maths (ext1) : alright not to large class, teacher makes class fun, enjoy
Business: love it without no work, i get very good marks,
English: meh
Eco: love it, very small class, class discussions, good teacher, glad picked it over chemistry
physics: regret picking hard to self study, shit teacher, cant understand.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
english adv- meh, child abuse.

english ext- love.

society and culture-love, don't like the whole stigma surrounding the subject though, people don't give it enough credit

modern history-love, we have the best teacher, study interesting stuff and have a good class.

PDHPE-class is full of people who ask questions like 'whats a legume?', boring, but so easy. i only picked it because they didnt run french continuers.

mathematics- meh

chemistry- average, haven't learnt anything really.

00h Nine

HSC
I HATE BIOLOGY !
Its the only subject i regret choosing. I dnt care if the yr12 syllabus is beta den da prelim 1. I cant wait to drop it. !
dnt care if my UAI goes down eitha. im already gna get ranked down coza my school !

HSC 2010
StandardEnglishGeneralMathAncientHistoryLegalStudiesBiologyPhotography

UAI aim ; 80+
not aiming high.
prelim bio suks!! its lyk sleep alert much :mad1:
hsc bio gets a tad betta :) but i guess u need da basic knowledge of prelim inorder 2 understand wts happenning in da hsc bio course :confused:

mecramarathon

HSC
Physics

Lousy teacher, tried to study from text book

Exam taught everything NOT in the text book

autumn-bird

HSC
Hmm. I'm pretty happy with my subjects I guess. It's just the slight problem of the biggish workload for some subjects which is grrr.... but I suppose most subjects has that problem anyway!

kara42

HSC
The only subject I don't regret choosing is general maths.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Subjects:

Advanced English - So far, doing okay. Not excellent, but not doing too bad.

Mathematics - As soon as I apply myself and stop being behind on my work, I'll do fine.

Japanese Beginners - Love it. <3 It's going to get harder soon, but this is one of the subjects I WANTED to do, and I expected the pace to get faster.

Music 1 - Love it too. Laid-back lessons. I'm going to have to bust my butt to excel in this, because I tend to get lazy in practicing. I love my class too.

Business Studies - Pretty good. Class is okay. Teacher is...alright. Content is easy to understand most of the time, but its a bit boring. What can I expect?

Modern History - must die!!! >=( I really hate the topic I'm doing now (Russia -- too many weird names!!! How the hell are you meant to remember all this??). Teacher can talk too much, which equals not enough notes.
I love modern... it's my fun/somewhat bludgy subject. And aha you don't need to know that many names, just the main ones :p

oly1991

HSC
well i regret doing SOR 1U...although i am "forced" to do it because of the school i go to

i would of of also considered doing MX2 but i don't know if could handle it

tku336

HSC
Maybe i should have dropped a history and continued with physics? It seems so much less work.

Although then again, i was only 10th in physics so it wouldnt really have been that good for my UAI.

LynFay

HSC
I Did!!!! Music was killing me due to a crap teacher. thankfully my mum pulled some strings and now i'm doing english extension.
Which is actually more difficult than i expected, but meh - you can't win them all.

i really need to change my signature...

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I regret picking Engineering studies over Biology or Economics.

pandaaMONIA

HSC
I regret choosing Society and Culture, and although I'm dropping it for Ext2 subjects and/or Japanese Ext - It's still boring sitting in the classroom.

Gives me time to catch up on ExtMaths though. oh yeah, sneaky is my name ;D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)