Are checkouts that bad? (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i had a customer today......this is the story...

blah blah blah scanned everything through.. then she wanted to pay by eftpos.. ok so i press the button.. her card doesnt work (cause its bent).. she didnt believe me so i entered the card for her.. next thing i know the screen comes up pinpad error (this is common, all u have to do is press clear and re-enter the card).. so i do this.. then her cash out didnt come out... so she goes off her head about how im a young teenager i should know how to use technology..

then wen the sale is finally complete she yells out at me "so much for the fuckin computer age!!!' when i didnt even do anything wrong :( damn customers

elisabeth

HSC
_muse_ said:

blah blah blah scanned everything through.. then she wanted to pay by eftpos.. ok so i press the button.. her card doesnt work (cause its bent).. she didnt believe me so i entered the card for her.. next thing i know the screen comes up pinpad error (this is common, all u have to do is press clear and re-enter the card).. so i do this.. then her cash out didnt come out... so she goes off her head about how im a young teenager i should know how to use technology..

then wen the sale is finally complete she yells out at me "so much for the fuckin computer age!!!' when i didnt even do anything wrong :( damn customers
Fucktard. Still, I could put up with a lot for double time and a half...

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
_muse_ said:
her card doesnt work (cause its bent)
Should have told her that her ass isn't a good place to store her bank card, but from the way she reacted I don't think that's the only thing she had up her ass.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
^^ hahahaha awww that made me feel better.

oh well was a good day in the end.. i got to yell at a n00b for telling a customer that these fans were $16 when they were really $40 something. She jus pulled a figure out of her head and gave it to them (i then had to cop the abuse for the wrong price). So i yelled at her and told her to use facts next time, get a price check or find a ticket, dont jus pull random figures out of your head.

it felt good. :) im such a bitch

Seabiscuit

HSC
I had a really bad day yesterday. :( The manager kept telling me off for every little thing i'd do, and one thing she does is talk about you and how crap you are to people WHILST YOU'RE STILL THERE., and she kept doing that to me. And she got really pissed off at me over tiny things. So by the end of the day i was completely depressed and wanted to quit because i hate her so much! I dont think i can handle another day being around her. :( And she always mistimes the breaks. e.g. for an 8 hour shift u're meant to get two 15 minute breaks and one half hour, but she tries to dodge us out of the second 15 minute break. Yesterday i had a 9 hour shift and she didnt give me my last 15 minute break!

Today was better though because she wasnt there and a better supervisor was on. *phew*

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Seabiscuit said:
Yesterday i had a 9 hour shift and she didnt give me my last 15 minute break!

Just take it anyway! thats what i do.. supervisers always forget and managers always try to take them away from you.. so i just go.. i go up to them and say "yeah im goin for my break now k?" and walk off.. theres no way they're gettin away without giving me my break :) Your entitled to it.. they cant jus not give it to you....unless they have a REALLY good reason

jang

is not my real name
HSC
illodous said:
Mrs Hannibal Lecter -
Err.. cash, please. Oh, and might I remind you that my next visit should not be subjected to the displeasure of your atrocious aftershave?
hahaha love the randomness - saved a shit attempt at being funny or watever from that chinese guy that jumps round in his avatar... ohhhh i wanna punch him so bad....
neways hav a nice day

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
jang said:
hahaha love the randomness - saved a shit attempt at being funny or watever from that chinese guy that jumps round in his avatar... ohhhh i wanna punch him so bad....
neways hav a nice day
I don't like you.
Hav a nice day.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha i reckon........ jang's posts don't really give him a good image for the "super tuition" he's advertising in his sig :rolleyes:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:

hm..i just call my supervisor for any trouble whatsoever and let them deal with it

except i wanna become supervisor soon but i dont wanna have to deal with it

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
_muse_ said:
Just take it anyway! thats what i do.. supervisers always forget and managers always try to take them away from you.. so i just go.. i go up to them and say "yeah im goin for my break now k?" and walk off.. theres no way they're gettin away without giving me my break :) Your entitled to it.. they cant jus not give it to you....unless they have a REALLY good reason
i havenet been getting my breask with this one supervisor and it was the last half hour before the store was going to close and i asked her ONCE AGAIN, CAn i please have my fucking break? And she was liek wtf didnt you already get it? oh dont worry you'll get paid for it. FUCK I GET SO ANGRY when they say that! its not about the money! i need to eat and rest and sit down bitch!

she is so incompetent, shes only tehre cus her mom/sisetr/brother all work there and are highly "respected"

oh and shes fat

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
customers can go die. stupid fucks. they jus keep pushin and pushin til they can get somethin for cheaper.. no matter how many managers say no they cant get it for the cheaper price they just keep pushing and yelling and abusing and FAR OUT i wanted to stab them. UGH....

Collin

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
customers can go die. stupid fucks. they jus keep pushin and pushin til they can get somethin for cheaper.. no matter how many managers say no they cant get it for the cheaper price they just keep pushing and yelling and abusing and FAR OUT i wanted to stab them. UGH....
Aww there there, wanna hug?

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
LOL the other day this old man came in, clearly he'd had a stroke or something, and was wearing one of those adult nappies.....anywho...I usually love talking to the oldies b/c they always have pleasant stories and are nice...but jeepers! This guy stunk! Let me put it mildly that my eyes were watering b/c the stench was so bad. It's a really difficult smell to describe - if you live in Lismore, you'll understand the urine/hippy smell I speak of. ....that was it...but make it more denser in smell. and what made it worse was he was really slow to get himself organised, so while I was trying to be polite and not vomit on the spot, he took about 6 painful minutes *I counted trust me!* to leave my checkout! I hope to never experience that again!!!

There's also one guy who never speaks, but is really nice who smells like over-rippened banannas...I dunno how he achieves this smell! But that smell I can handle.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
whenevr i have customers go "can i have this cheaper or a cut down in price"

i go "uhhhhhhhhhhh. can't do that, you don't want me fired do you *smile* ?"

i've been told i got this charm.. im like wtf? what charm? =\

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Panda Bear said:
whenevr i have customers go "can i have this cheaper or a cut down in price"

i go "uhhhhhhhhhhh. can't do that, you don't want me fired do you *smile* ?"

i've been told i got this charm.. im like wtf? what charm? =\
LOL i used to hate that...specially workin at the reject shop where everything is like rock bottom prices anyway and cheap customers demand discounts on a 50c crappy ornament or something.

as for "charm" i have exactly none. i just tell the ppl to stop wasting my time.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
MissMacbeth said:
LOL the other day this old man came in, clearly he'd had a stroke or something, and was wearing one of those adult nappies.....anywho...I usually love talking to the oldies b/c they always have pleasant stories and are nice...but jeepers! This guy stunk! Let me put it mildly that my eyes were watering b/c the stench was so bad. It's a really difficult smell to describe - if you live in Lismore, you'll understand the urine/hippy smell I speak of. ....that was it...but make it more denser in smell. and what made it worse was he was really slow to get himself organised, so while I was trying to be polite and not vomit on the spot, he took about 6 painful minutes *I counted trust me!* to leave my checkout! I hope to never experience that again!!!

There's also one guy who never speaks, but is really nice who smells like over-rippened banannas...I dunno how he achieves this smell! But that smell I can handle.
lol theres this guy who comes in to my work he has white hair he's like only 40something probably though and he full smells of that kids paint, you can smell him from the other end of the store =S

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i can tell u now, the worst smell is the distinct smell of an alcoholic...and fingers that r yellow that look like they've been burnt....trust me, i know the smell from my liquor store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)