Are checkouts that bad? (2 Viewers)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i accidently left a hard tag on a bra today for this lady i was serving.. and apparently shes coming back tomorrow morning to make a formal complaint to the manager and find out who i am... im scared...:(

Collin

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
i accidently left a hard tag on a bra today for this lady i was serving.. and apparently shes coming back tomorrow morning to make a formal complaint to the manager and find out who i am... im scared...:(
Fuck, I must be generous then.. some stupid chick did that to me for a jacket in a Surf store, but I just got there the day after and nicely requested them to remove it. My advice to you, sniper her down while she's approaching the entrance tomorrow morning.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i wont be there :) yeah some chick did it to me in charlestown and i didnt realise til i got home (2 hours away) so i jus smashed it on the floor til it came off - wasnt that difficult..

pff formal complaint.. people forget things.. im sorry fat bitch if im having a bad day and forget to see whether there were hard tags on it grrr ill kill her..

Collin

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
i wont be there :) yeah some chick did it to me in charlestown and i didnt realise til i got home (2 hours away) so i jus smashed it on the floor til it came off - wasnt that difficult..

pff formal complaint.. people forget things.. im sorry fat bitch if im having a bad day and forget to see whether there were hard tags on it grrr ill kill her..
Next time you see her, hand her a pack of Tim Tams and a nice pat on the back.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
that happened to me
except i was pissed off
because i got the jacket to wear to a certain place
i wasnt pissed at the lady
i was just pissed in general..i was like fuuk i cant wear it now
whats the point of buying it?
my dad offered to take it off with his tools
i was afraid there was like ink or sumfing in it..
someone told me theres ink in them..dunno if its true
i went to my local big w coz i thought they cud take it off..but they were closing..
oh well..
the funny thing is my dad took it off the next day..easy as

kirabolton

HSC
oh you know what, even with my huge rants on work i've forgotten to actually mention the thing that makes it the worst although it's actually not reaaally customer related. My supermarket is closing down eventually because the centre is being re - done, anyway this means our old shit supermarket will never be fixed. Our fridges for the veggies leaks and we have to keep cleaning the floors because of it, we have birds running around our shop eating the food because it's a full open door (really old) and this stupid guy keeps feeing the birds so they don't die! Once i was chasing a bird out of the shop and i slipped over a grape on the ground...it hurt. Anyway, it is about 50 billion degrees at work because we don't have air conditioning and every single customer bloody complains about it to us 'is it just me or is it hot in here' then i explain and they are like 'well doesn't the food spoil?' ...mmm anyway and the registers are very old and break all the time, the EFT lines go down all the time and we keep having blackouts that completely stuff up the registers. We got this crappy lights that are like bright yellow and give me headaches and the place is absoloutly crap but you know what i do actually quite like my job.
Oh and we flood. The roof at the centre leaks in heavy rain so the walls and stuff spurt water out. once the water was seeping down the aisle and on register we were like ankle deep and customers kept coming in with trolleys in a blackout and flood, stupid shits.

Last edited:

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Lol what kind of supermarket is that^??? Tell the manager they're in the wrong century, that sounds f**ked

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
that happened to me
except i was pissed off
because i got the jacket to wear to a certain place
i wasnt pissed at the lady
i was just pissed in general..i was like fuuk i cant wear it now
whats the point of buying it?
my dad offered to take it off with his tools
i was afraid there was like ink or sumfing in it..
someone told me theres ink in them..dunno if its true
i went to my local big w coz i thought they cud take it off..but they were closing..
oh well..
the funny thing is my dad took it off the next day..easy as

haha yeah they're really not that hard to get off... we even smash them off at work if they wont come off in the magnetic thingy we have... gawd.. i wonder if she's been in yet?!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
_muse_ said:
wtf is wrong with her. formal complaint for, uh, a tag?? people make freaking mistakes!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
iambored said:
wtf is wrong with her. formal complaint for, uh, a tag?? people make freaking mistakes!!
haha yeah i know :( but she must be on pms or something.... or very unforgiving hehe

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont think i could ever wear that cosmetics dress/uniform
thats the only thing that stop me from working in cosmetics or something like that

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
i dont think i could ever wear that cosmetics dress/uniform
thats the only thing that stop me from working in cosmetics or something like that

you dont HAVE to wear it.. you can just wear the normal ugly granny uniform.. but you get paid more an hour to wear the dress apparently.. cause it needs dry cleaning :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
awww man i was sooooo bored at work today.. it was only 5 hours but man it was slow.. i stacked smokes in the courtesy desk for 4.5 of it :) yay for the removal of smoke laws for under 18's

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
i bought a black skirt today too, so hopefully i can wear that after i wear the ugly dress a few times to please the freakin manager...ive realised that at the cosmetics counter most of the work that needs to be done can only be completed after the shop is closed eg presentating the front three tables: you cant do it while working cus people will mess it up again...stuff like that. Thats annoys me...i have to stay back alot later too :(

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
For the record, and on a completely unrelated note, this is the 200th reply to this thread. Sorry, couldn't resist.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
i bought a black skirt today too, so hopefully i can wear that after i wear the ugly dress a few times to please the freakin manager...ive realised that at the cosmetics counter most of the work that needs to be done can only be completed after the shop is closed eg presentating the front three tables: you cant do it while working cus people will mess it up again...stuff like that. Thats annoys me...i have to stay back alot later too :(

you have to stay back? cosmetics people leave when the rest of the register operators do.. or so i thought.. thats the craziest thing ive ever heard. When i worked in there i did everything during the day.. i wasnt gonan stay back any later :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)