Do you like it? (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
fukin lol at this shit.

boom, shadowdude, mitchboy, kazi.

All massive fails. LOL kazi just learnt debits and credits tonight and you have the tutorial first up tommorow, haha you are so bloody dumb.

I have my tutorial on friday morning , I am like the last class to do the test, nevertheless, I could go for the test right now, while im half asleep and get min 90%, right now.

It is 10 times easier to get a high distinction in accounting than it is in first year physics , that is something I can definately tell you. Its the perfect opportunity to get good marks and boost your WAM ( especially for an engineering student! ).

Accounting is just like maths, learning to be systematic and think logical , and the maths isnt even complex!. and you guys all did 4unit ( cept boom ) and you cant get your head around accounting! lol proves you wrote learn 4unit maths.
hahaha goodwin you fat fuck

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
less than 50%=fail

you failed 4 unit as you got less than 50%

do not deny this
50% raw

And since like 1% of the state knows what their raw marks are - the outward result is an 83, which is definitely not a fail.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
50% rawAnd since like 1% of the state knows what their raw marks are - the outward result is an 83, which is definitely not a fail.
correction: less than 50% raw

it does not matter what the outward result is, you failed.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I didn't fail, because the mark the Board of Studies gives is 83. So construe it whatever you want - the result I report when someone asks me how I went in MX2 is "83", because that's the result I was given by the BOS.

HSC
u dont pay up to 30k for 4 years of checking out chicks lol.

also, not liking uni cos not liking degree. too late to transfer, plus eng has better graduate employment opportunities and pay than getting a science degree, so may as well soldier on...
what do you do?

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
maths is such a shit degree if you can't code lol

i feel bad for all you comm/sci kids who will never get a job as you don't know anything useful

HSC
Dam i'm so pissed at the stupidity present in this thread, do you guys see a rankings list in university? We aren't in high school anymore, keep your marks to yourselves, only a couple out of a thousand people actually care.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Getting a bit fired up about marks there Fighting4LastPl...

Might I add that those couple might end up being those who are on this forum - isn't that sort of obvious.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Dam i'm so pissed at the stupidity present in this thread, do you guys see a rankings list in university? We aren't in high school anymore, keep your marks to yourselves, only a couple out of a thousand people actually care.
good point, there should be a rankings list

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
speaking of which i got 11% for my everest simulation woohooo

glache

HSC
N/A
I'm paying for five years. =P

Though UNSW is like half-Asian so... the really attractive Caucasian woman requires some effort to find. But at least there are some there.
Half-Asian literally....I never saw so many Eurasians when I was at USYD.

Same except I prefer high school :p.

To OP: I hated uni for most part, only started to get use to it in the past 9 months (me in 3rd yr) but I would not say I 'like' it by any measure. For me my major barrier is the social aspect of things, i miss the feeling of having a large group of close friends like i did back in hs. At uni all I have is a handful of fragmented 1-to-1 relationships, if it weren't for the fact that I still stay in close contact with some hs friends i probably go insane from loneliness at uni.
Definitely that's the hardest part of uni. That's what clubs and socs are for.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I struggled in my first year. I ended up going for first semester and then taking 6 months leave.
Now I'm back at uni and I actually do like my course. Subjects are good, wonderful people, brilliant timetable. Yep.
Except General Education. I hate General Education and the fact that we're forced to study subjects that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with our course/faculty. I really feel like I'm wasting my time.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I love most aspects of uni - the open environment, the freedom and the awesome people/societies.

I do hate how some courses do not have books that correspond chronologically to the course/lecture outline, but that's my only complaint so far. Oh and massive 3/4 hr breaks such that lectures are towards the end of the day and you've no other streams to chose from :mad:

I actually quite like general education; it allows me to explore other possible courses i might've done if i had not chosen engineering ^^

HSC
Uni Grad
I miss school so fucking much :(

Uni fwends are good though and content is interesting so that makes it alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)