Do you like it? (1 Viewer)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
Bloody easy? So what did you get in the Accounting online test 1?
accounting 1a will be bloody easy compared to everything else you'll be doing, esp if you do actuarial (since your doing maths)

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I struggled in my first year. I ended up going for first semester and then taking 6 months leave.
Now I'm back at uni and I actually do like my course. Subjects are good, wonderful people, brilliant timetable. Yep.
Except General Education. I hate General Education and the fact that we're forced to study subjects that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with our course/faculty. I really feel like I'm wasting my time.
Do a double degree, live life and don't do gen ed.

MysteryGenius

HSC
I struggled in my first year. I ended up going for first semester and then taking 6 months leave.
Now I'm back at uni and I actually do like my course. Subjects are good, wonderful people, brilliant timetable. Yep.
Except General Education. I hate General Education and the fact that we're forced to study subjects that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with our course/faculty. I really feel like I'm wasting my time.
This.
I've had at least one of these subjects for each semester I've been at uni (i.e. 3). But I guess it's alright since they are relatively easy to pass (in my case anyway).

HSC
Uni Grad
Why would they even have this gen ed thing, sounds like aids on a stick.

Getting your $$$ for shit you dont wanna study and is irrelevant wtf.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Why would they even have this gen ed thing, sounds like aids on a stick.

Getting your $$$ for shit you dont wanna study and is irrelevant wtf.
it's some you don't become some close minded fuckwit who only thinks in the general direction of what your degree offers

having a scientist vs a lawyer isn't exactly productve if none of them know anything other than their own field

HSC
Uni Grad
Ye I guess but highschool should have done a reasonable job of that anyway imo.

HSC
Uni Grad
From what I've seen I think it's fair to say the vast majority of people who get into uni from highschool have sound scientific thinking, but then again plenty of people are pretty stupid so possibly not.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
From what I've seen I think it's fair to say the vast majority of people who get into uni from highschool have sound scientific thinking, but then again plenty of people are pretty stupid so possibly not.
lol no

ask the avg high school student what a theory is in the scientific context and they'll bomb out

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
gen eds are okay, theres so much stuff to choose from, hard not to find at least 2 things that are interesting. Don't think that they should count to WAM though, since it is kinda unrelated to my degree, but maybe hard to implement though.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
ask the average highschool mathematics teacher what '3' is and they will bomb out

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
gen eds are okay, theres so much stuff to choose from, hard not to find at least 2 things that are interesting. Don't think that they should count to WAM though, since it is kinda unrelated to my degree, but maybe hard to implement though.
I think I'd like Gen Ed courses if you could choose philosophical or language related subjects.

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
Am i the only one who finds accounting hard?
My gosh i can't stand that subject
i find it difficult because there's so much to learn!
they give us so much homework questions every week as well - i totally regret choosing the tutorial mark option

ameher

HSC
i find it difficult because there's so much to learn!
they give us so much homework questions every week as well - i totally regret choosing the tutorial mark option
Accounting at a fundamental level can be difficult, however its all about practice and drilling in the basic double entry accountig of debits and credits. Once you have that you will not go wrong.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Accounting pisses me off because all the questions are written by asians who can hardly string a concise sentence of english together. You have to sit there for a minute trying to decipher each fucking question as you work through them.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
arceupines how u finding stats mun? i think im going to fail lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)