e12 application advice? help!! (1 Viewer)

queenb_3

HSC
Hi guys!!

So I'm drafting my e12 application for usyd and I was wondering if anyone have any advice to offer? What can really make my application stand out?

The first question is about activities, how that would benefit you at uni etc.
The second is in regards to best academic achievement. Should I do this part before or after trials?
The third is about why I have chosen to study my course etc.

Any key points I should add within specific responses?

Thanks in advance !!

All the best :)

ahri

HSC
Hiya! I made E12 last year so I would be more than happy to email you my application that I wrote : )

For activities just talk about a vast range of extracurriculars and volunteering but emphasize the importance of each one, and try to focus on one or two that you are most proud of. For academic achievement just do whichever one sounds better lol (but generally trials are a good indicator of HSC performance so if you do well, it is good to include). For the third question explain what you want to do with your degree (job/career-wise), why you want to study it, what inspired/interested you to want to study that and what you have currently done to achieve that (relevant extracurriculars / hobbies / volunteering).

Good luck!

queenb_3

HSC
Hiya! I made E12 last year so I would be more than happy to email you my application that I wrote : )

For activities just talk about a vast range of extracurriculars and volunteering but emphasize the importance of each one, and try to focus on one or two that you are most proud of. For academic achievement just do whichever one sounds better lol (but generally trials are a good indicator of HSC performance so if you do well, it is good to include). For the third question explain what you want to do with your degree (job/career-wise), why you want to study it, what inspired/interested you to want to study that and what you have currently done to achieve that (relevant extracurriculars / hobbies / volunteering).

Good luck!

Hey there!!

Thank you so much!! I'd very much like that please. Is it okay if I privately message you my email?

An absolute legend. That's amazing feedback! I'll definitely incorporate it within my application !!

Thank you once again, much appreciated!

ahri

HSC
Hey there!!

Thank you so much!! I'd very much like that please. Is it okay if I privately message you my email?

An absolute legend. That's amazing feedback! I'll definitely incorporate it within my application !!

Thank you once again, much appreciated!
Yes absolutely! Send it over and I'll email it to you : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)