Fuckin young love... (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Kids fuck around, get hurt, make mistakes, learn from them and grow. Their lovelives sound irrelevant and laughable to the older person but we were all there once.

We all need to start somewhere.
hmmm.. i like the way you think. well said.

XPac2

HSC
i guess it really depends.
maybe not a year8
but iv been with my boyfriend since i was in year9
&its love.
so i guess it depends on the person?
Well yer but urs has been n for years, not a fewmonths...

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Everyone has there own idea of what Love is. These two 13 year olds (by the way, who was it and do i know them?) have there own idea of what Love is, they think it's what they're feeling, much in the same way that two 50 year olds have their own idea of what love is - they define lit as what they're feeling for each other.

Just shut up and get over it. You would have been the same at that age.

HSC
Ahahaha, I remember sitting in the Seniors cafe and these two little year 8 kids were full on eating each other's faces and they saw us laughing and staring at them and the boy (who was about half a foot shorter than the chick) looked soooo embarrassed.

So gross but so lol.

XPac2

HSC
Everyone has there own idea of what Love is. These two 13 year olds (by the way, who was it and do i know them?) have there own idea of what Love is, they think it's what they're feeling, much in the same way that two 50 year olds have their own idea of what love is - they define lit as what they're feeling for each other.

Just shut up and get over it. You would have been the same at that age.
HEY JADE!!!!!!!!! u shut up. Damn uni kids thinking theyre betterthan everyone.

nonetheless, Blake and Shani. u mihght knw them.

Pace_T

HSC
they like the idea of love, but don't know anything about it, and so like to pretend that they do

nice assumption. how the fuck would you know?

just because theyre young doesnt mean they are incapable of loving!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
also i can't see omie jay's posts in this thread but i'm sure they are lol

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
HEY JADE!!!!!!!!! u shut up. Damn uni kids thinking theyre betterthan everyone.

nonetheless, Blake and Shani. u mihght knw them.
I'm not a Uni Student. Nor do I think, or claim to be better than everyone.

Don't think I know them. Unless you meant Sharni, in which case.. Allen?

HurtYo

HSC
Young love never lasts
love is stupid

im over getting hurt .... LOVE IS GAY

relationships r stupid
start of fab sned up with the twoo parties hating one another
what do u say to that?

FUCKED is what i say

Sprangler

HSC
Young love never lasts
love is stupid

im over getting hurt .... LOVE IS GAY

relationships r stupid
start of fab sned up with the twoo parties hating one another
what do u say to that?

FUCKED is what i say
Wanna make out? I'm pretty ugly though and I don't know how to so you will have to teach me.

theundefined

HSC
like as anoying as it is, im sure noone really understands the concept of love. Like if you've had an early relationship at the age, you'd probably be embarassed at the thought; however, lol if you were mature then it'd be a differnt story. But like what i think it is, is liek what people said before how its a development and process. Even though they seem liek teenage drama queens for like "3months of a relationship" its their development. I gues love evolves in your experience, at that age your very sensitive to the concept, so love is differnt for you. Love is sometimes hard to understand, but my belief is that when you feel a strong attraction then its deemed as love, so the kids may have been immature about the whole relationship conduct, but who are we to say its not love? They'll eventually learn in their process. But thats my idea anyways, i dnt understand what love is, but i know i experience it when im with someone close.

Last edited:

Maoky

HSC
If love is supposed to be a subjective concept, I don't get why people are trying to define it for others.

If that's their version of love, then that's their version of love. Sure, it's young and immature, but then everyone goes through that.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
like as anoying as it is, im sure noone really understands the concept of love. Like if you've had an early relationship at the age, you'd probably be embarassed at the thought; however, lol if you were mature then it'd be a differnt story. But like what i think it is, is liek what people said before how its a development and process. Even though they seem liek teenage drama queens for like "3months of a relationship" its there development. I gues love evolves in your experience, at that age your very sensitive to the concept, so love is differnt for you. Love is sometimes hard to understand, but my belief is that when you feel a strong attraction then its deemed as love, so the kids may have been immature about the whole relationship conduct, but who are we to say its not love? They'll eventually learn in their process. But thats my idea anyways, i dnt understand what love is, but i know i experience it when im with someone close.
So in other words, you're just talking shit out of your illiterate ass.

LauraHLH

HSC
Honestly? I think 'love' is the strongest feeling you've known towards a particular person at whatever stage of your life your in. So when your 13, that boyfriend of 3 months is love, even though in four or five years you'll wince everytime you think about how "in love" you were. I loved my ex- I then dated another guy, and the feeling wasn't there. So me, in all my wisdom of 17, I define love as whatever combination of feelings and hormones I had for that particular guy. Stupid? Probably. Will I still define that as love in 10, 20 years? Maybe. But hey, let them figure it out for themselves, and let them deal with the embarrassment when they get to our age lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)