Future Plans (UAI/Uni/Tafe/Job) (2 Viewers)

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
Re: Where do you see yourself in the future?

Oh great! I will drive you to the prizes with my solid gold car (mentioned from previous post: running off platinum), and we'll have quite the party...
Deal! :haha:

ascentyx

HSC

dude, you need to know that even though you may be smart, there's a billion people that are much smarter than you.

you need to be taken down a peg or two.
My motto is, no matter how hard you try there will always be someone better than you. So accept it rofl. This motto works for 99.9% of the population.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm quite sure it works for everyone. Not one person can be better then everyone else and everything they do and know :D

I hope to see myself as a well educated Civil Engineering graduate working on a major project and hopefully being able to have time to take breaks now and then to relax (holidays) and even play video games (how geeky).

kwabon

Banned
HSC

i only said it in a sarcastic way. I am aware that there are alot of people who are smarter than me. It was just a joke :D

mate dont take that srsly .... he is prolly jealous of you. man good luck with ur nobel prize, pHDs and ur UAI, hope u do get them.

for me all i want is a UAI of 97+, and get a masters in biomedical engineering and a pHD is physics before hopefully 30. then its PARTY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spence

HSC

I havent really though about it much, but...

I am aiming for a UAI of 99.5 or thereabouts.

I will probably do 3 bachelor degrees with 1st class honors (or what ever the hell it is called???) at USYD in mathematics, physics and computer science. Then probably move on to 2 PhDs (in America) - one in pure mathematics and one in theoretical physics majoring in quantum field/gauge theories or quantum gravity theories (... mainly string theory :p )

Then probably do some postdoc work ;D

It would be nice to travel somewhere :)
Are you being serious?

Brontecat

HSC

Aim higher and you'll reach high, aim low and you'll always fail

so go Kurt even if u dont achieve it ur still doing better than everyone else who didnt aim for anything

Brontecat

HSC

btw i'm aiming for 90+ but won't be happy with less than 85

and i hope in 5-10 years that im doing a job that i love (no idea what that is yet) and am with someone i love :)

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A

hi

HSC

hopefully married with 1 kid or a kid on the way lol

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

It all depends on the UAI i get his year. If i dont achieve a 90+ then im going to complete a criminology degree and see where i go from there. Probably work at ASIO or something lol. I'm also getting my professional boxing licence next year. In 2 years i see myself holding the Australian Heavyweight title. Then one year after that the OPBF heavyweight title. Then from there its a long battle to get a world title shot. But they are just dreams.:rofl:

smushieex

HSC

I would like a UAI above 90.
Hmmm, i'd be ecstatic if I got over 95.
UNSW or USYD ... anything to do with commerce and i'm all good.
:)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

I think eventually to settle in and have a family would be nice but I don't want to commit to anything too soon. I'd love to go around on my own and be free for a while before I chose whether to have a family (although it seems I will want to).

P.S. UAI of 90.25+ please! hehe. And hopefully a degree in Civil Engineering.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC

i think i'd be a bit dissapointed with a uai under 90 but i would deal with it and not cry or slash my wrists or anything. just a little disappointed.
I think if i had to choose one thing i wanted to do - it would be to have a family. I want a big nice, old style house right on a beautiful surfing beach and bush and gardens and I want 4 kids or more and of course - the perfect partner. I might try and become a doctor, or lawyer or i might do history which is my latest 'most interesting sibject'. I think i might even be happy to be a teacher. i want to travel heaps - greek islands, morocco, turkey, cuba, portugal...

speedofsound

HSC

I feel out of place because I'm not aiming for a UAI of 99.5+.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

I feel out of place because I'm not aiming for a UAI of 99.5+.
I'm not! A realistic aim will be 92 for me. Join me. I'd love to get something like that though. I will aim for 99+ (although it's very unrealistic), I will still aim for there so I can try my very best. :D
hehe

HSC

oh yes..i also forgot to add that i see myself topping the state in legal studies and english muhahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)