girls with opinions... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
rather than shoot down a girl for talking about whats really on her mind, why not just find one that is actually interested in the same things as you?

i doubt a girl will talk to a guy about brad pitt's six pack and shes making it up, it probably actually plagues her mind and she tells the guy; sure the guy probably doesn't give a shit but at least she isnt trying to sound intelligent

let her be herself, if she is totally superficially interested in a celeb let it be, go find a girl that likes your <insert your interests here>

Lundy

Banned
HSC
You'll find it's far easier to find like-minded people in university. High school is simply a 6-year long popularity contest. The vacuous dolts will all go on to tafe and study hairdressing.

stollmann

HSC
Lundy said:
You'll find it's far easier to find like-minded people in university. High school is simply a 6-year long popularity contest. The vacuous dolts will all go on to tafe and study hairdressing.
Yeah I totally agree with you. It is a popularity contest, due mostly to the fact that most teenagers mistake popularity for respect (which what they really want).

SANTA SLAYER: what are you talkin about?

Lainee

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
I usually go around masquerading as a stupid dumb brunette as i find that many guys my age are not interested in politics and other such issues pertaining to common intelligence. Another reason i mask my intelligence is due to the fact that many guys get intimidated by intelligent and perspicacious women which consequently ends up with the guy calling the woman an "educated snob" or a "pontificating pompous know-it-all".
Anyone of average intelligence would know that it's stupid to act like an airhead to gain male attention. If you normally disguise yourself as a "stupid dumb brunette" then, may I suggest that, perhaps, you aren't particularly bright to begin with. A sharp, inquiring and analytical mind is not a gift that everyone has, and it is not something that you need to hide. It's ridiculous to suggest that the reason Stollman may not have met an intelligent, opinionated girl is because some of them may be hiding their brains away from him ("A lot of girls do not let their true colours shine through").

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
And like I said, small penis syndrome :)

deadnature

HSC
stollmann, mate, you've opened pandora's box. Understatement of the century:

YOU'VE BLOWN THE DAMN HINGES OFF!!

I think we've all learned something here today - astuteness is subjective which everway you 'perceive' it...:uhhuh:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Lainee said:
("A lot of girls do not let their true colours shine through").
nice post, but i see that sentence in a very different light when it comes to a 'lack of intelligent girls' or whatever people are suggesting.

I for one, dont normally show any sort of depth in conversation unless I know I am required to. To impress, or to help someone when they turn to me, or to people who are worthy of such depth.

Only impressing people when you feel appropriate is a quality within itself. At least, that's what I feel. Otherwise it will turn into some sort of arrogance. A girl that knows when to step up to the plate when its needed.

Not saying that you should act dumb the rest of the time. I mean, just be a girl that cracks jokes and makes no real effort to be deep and meaningful about anything until she feels appropriate.

Perhaps certain guys in this thread havent actually given a girl a good reason to show her true colours.

Which is why I feel that stollman, in answer to your question, I feel you have not exposed yourself to the right people, or, otherwise, given the time, patience and sincerity for someone to show such colours.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
JUSTIN, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD!
and as for you other people questioning my post, i'll defend myself when i get back.
Hahahahahahhahaha you want me so bad :)

HSC
N/A
YOU WISH JUSTIN!

And for the person who believes i am unintelligent, maybe you should get your facts straight before you make unnecessary judgements.Foolish for hiding under a mask may be, but unintelligent? NO.

Not sure how or why that comment may have offended you, so i apologise. Perhaps you are from the eastern suburbs?

Just so everyone is clear, i take all my comments back, so no more making silly little insults concerning my post. I know there are many flaws in what i said, but surely you can understand that Stollmann is a man of high intelligence who needs a girl who interests him. I'm sure he understands that what he said was a generalisation, but i also believe that he did intend on insulting or offending girls. It is very hard for an individual to describe what the girls he has come across are truly like.

Last edited:

Pol Pot

Banned
HSC
N/A
You know, I would think you're smart, except you're a member of the Young Libs.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
Natalie would kill me.
Its also not very lady like to physically abuse a male (even if the male deserves it) in front of people.
Maybe i could whoop your ass when people arent looking!
But i will think of something... maybe i can humiliate you in some way....
Get searching then my dear. There are plenty of incriminating posts on this forum, a lot of them with photographic evidence attached.

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
You used alternate capitals in your username.

Logical conclusion: You are NOT intelligent.

Favourite Music:
The Wiggles, The Hooley Dooleys, Hi-5....

Logical conclusion: You believe your a 5 year old and therefore are unintelligent for a person of your age.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
Sheesh... i only joined BOS a few days ago and have nearly the whole damn community hating me.
From now on i will not reply and i shall keep my opinions to myself.
JUSTIN SIMON IS AN ASSHOLE!
Hahahahhahaha calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)