How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdiz

HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
My day was pretty shit thanks to a shit English Listening Task.
mmm, We had to listen to a song, 'I was only Nineteen', awesome song (not_really)

Watched some pommy comedy today, 'Absolutely Fabulous' (for eng), great way to end the day after completing an eco test first period.

Sameralaaeddin

HSC
Yeh my day sucked as well, couldn't freaken read properly in English advanced and had a bloody migraine. Biology was ok i liked the experiement we did and that was a lot of fun.....Yr 11 is really boring, there is no spark in it like all the other years. So yeah....:mad1:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was school photos ! & i also had morning classes. So i woke up at like 6 = =" just to TRY and straighten my hair .. aiyaa .. and when i left .. big mistake to waste so much time on hairr .. i mean seriouslyy .. wind was blowing everywhereee .. stupidd .. well yesss .. morning classes were tiring as .. tried to sleep afterwards. No luck there. Engineering rocked kos I got a few Q's right ! mmmm .. warm fuzzy feeling .. :) physics was alright .. doing those light thingys .. photos sucked & maths again was alright =]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
A good day today :D Overall, I came home happy and not tired for once. We did an experiment in Biolgoy with a dialysis bag, and did some more boring work for Maths. Then had CApps, where I'm continuing with my brochure. Finally had Chemistry, and that was alright.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Had a 'study skills day' which we paid 20 bucks for. Soooo not worth it.

PrettyVacant

HSC
cdiz said:
mmm, We had to listen to a song, 'I was only Nineteen', awesome song (not_really)

Watched some pommy comedy today, 'Absolutely Fabulous' (for eng), great way to end the day after completing an eco test first period.
Sorry babe, nobody can be nerdier than me =)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
We have that soon. We did it last year, and it was absolutely worthless. I could have bought something nice with that $20... :(

PrettyVacant

HSC
Kujah said:
We have that soon. We did it last year, and it was absolutely worthless. I could have bought something nice with that $20... :(
We have two!

Sameralaaeddin

HSC
Kujah thats study skills thing for us only cost $18. Anyhow my day was alright and all the subjects i had went pretty good. Playing handball at school was pretty fun and the high light of the day. Oh yeh the weather was weird today, there was a flash of lightning that was so strong that for one second i saw all white. Also one of my friends in the gym thought someone took a photo of his but when he was knealing down. The thunder also shook and vibrated the whole gym when we were in there.:wave:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Sameralaaeddin said:
Kujah thats study skills thing for us only cost $18.
It's only $2 difference, and the fact is that I'm forced to waste my money on some program that I am reluctant to do.

Last edited:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
meh.

my presenter was okay.

andrew paris smiles. or something was his name.

we just laughed at his name half the time.

why can't we have teachers like them. pfft. make life more easier.

cs01001

HSC
An alright day, assessment on MH next week on American Civil War.

Now my own computer is fucked up...BSOD, screen not displaying, computer beeping, auto shut down. Any one know what's going on? Its driving me crazy! :mad:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: They made you pay for that stuff.

That sort of stuff was built into our crossroads they didn't make us pay but they certainly forced us to do it.

sladehk

le random
HSC
*1984 and Gattaca*
that was a long time ago

*rape and pillage school resources*
we lack hot teachers

you can't beat sleeping everyday through lectures

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
timlay said:
meh.

my presenter was okay.

andrew paris smiles. or something was his name.

we just laughed at his name half the time.

why can't we have teachers like them. pfft. make life more easier.
Hey Tim.
Yep, the once-Grammar, now-UNSW (B Law/B Comm) presenter, who did rowing and rugby, bears the name Andrew Paris Smiles, a.k.a. Smiley. He apparently knows two of this site's initiators.

Feedback was same for any Gerric course, "good", save this guy could relate to us, or rather, told us stuff we could relate to.

School was okay, what with four periods being that seminar thing, then sport, where it drizzled in the last minute - about two hours too late, IMO; after this, standing in the rain, 'increasing the chance of getting a cold', etc, waiting for a bus.
Anyway, that sucked balls.

Oh yeah, yesterday was screwed. The school sends out these sheets where you correct your details (address, DOB, maternal/paternal guardian, etc.), but what happens when they screw the hell up and send it to the wrong address?
Not only are they breaching privacy, and doing something unethical, albeit inadvertent, or so I assume, it's just plain freaking retarded. How on earth can they mistake a Taiwanese person for a Chinese person, or vice versa?
Or, if this is not the case, how on earth can they fark up so badly that they misread the file no's?
File numbers are the student's "file" number, and it is in the format SURNAME'S FIRST THREE LETTERS, followed by nnn (three no's), e.g. "AAA111".
Now I wish I had a surname like QXZ, or something, so the idiots won't screw up too easily.
cs01001 said:
G'luck.
Pretty much everyone has an assessment on MH next week.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
.Pretty much everyone has an assessment on MH next week.
Yep. I have one on the French Revolution next week.

Today, today. Had Mathss- did all the schoolwork so I avoid having anything to do at home. Then had Chemistry, and we looked at electrolysis. it was fun blowing up balloons to show molecules, adn the difference between chemical and physical changes. Then had Modern, where we looked at Ho Chi Minh. Then Free Period :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
cs01001 said:

Now my own computer is fucked up...BSOD, screen not displaying, computer beeping, auto shut down. Any one know what's going on? Its driving me crazy! :mad:
Your problem? You're running Windows.

/Is posting from ubuntu. :):)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
my day was okay!

We had this motivational media production thing so we ended up having only 2 periods because thursday are assembly then sport!
Yeah it was alrite!
Im tired but!

PrettyVacant

HSC
Got a tax file number in Chatswood today.

=)

Today was fucking AWESOME! DOUBLE MATHS!!! FUCK YEAH.

Tomorrow will absolutely suck. No maths at all. =( In fact, we don't have maths until next Tuesday! ARGH!

Have all three Sciences tomorrow, but maths is just such a beautiful subject. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)