How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccclaire

HSC
cfair said:
At least you didn't break your foot, that really hurts.

Who are you going to see?
hellogoodbye.
used to really like them, not so much anymore. but i love going to concerts and it was only $45 =]

Le3sah

HSC
cfair said:
I had a fun encounter with 3 roos when i was walking to school, thought I was gonna get attacked but they hopped away when I was standing still.
Told you, Kangaroo High. :)

Started the day off with two periods of Chem, sat there listening to the teacher rant about how we talk too much --> HSC --> Poor UAI.

Had two periods of Maths - Started a new topic...but I can't quite remember what it was called...

Eco - Pop quiz.

Then had Maths again followed by two periods of English.

cs01001

HSC
An ok day

Geography: More on Biophysical Environment
Modern: Found out we are doing Indochina/Ho Chi Minh for the HSC course... really disappointed somehow... :(
Chemistry: More on Hydrogen Bond

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
=O ! i love hellogoodbye ! they're mad ! lucky you !

Kujah said:
Does it actually refer to the entire structure or the ends that are slighty positive and negative?
Well dipole refers to the whole structure/molecule. Since you learned intermolecular forces today I think you would have discussed about the dipole-dipole forces. Polar molecules can have either hydrogen bonding or dipole dipole forces - depending on the elements present in the molecule. Does that help ?

Today. Hm .. chem first. lectures on our notes, work and scientific investigations. ><" maths. Done some work on differentiation. Double english. We watched 10 things I hate about you for our comparative study ! ^^ such a mad movie ! =] Physics. Was supposed to be working on new kiss booklets. Bludged. :p IPT. Worked on IPT assignment. Bludged it also. Shall be doing my chem assignment now. It's due 2morow ! AH ! ><"

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
WTF. I took off my socks and my right pinky toe was just COVERED in dry blood. there's no cut or anything... :confused:

anyway, my day was alright. It was too cold for it to be considered good though.

HSC
N/A
I'm waiting...>.> that's what I'm doing now... beh...
Bugger all; whatever that means.
Kujah said:
For those who do Chemistry:

I'm rather confused, but what is a dipole?
Google/Wikipedia it first; it's far more reliable than asking us, right? Or check your textbook/books.

What have you learnt about IMF's thus far?
sleepybums' said:
lol you mean delta ?
You mean lower-case delta (δ)?
:p
cdiz said:
How to stay safe - Cucumber + Condom = Perfect demonstration.
Aaand...?

Yum, yum, yum, cum, cum, cum. OH MY, CUCUMBER HAS CUM IN IT; MORE PRECISELY, IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!
Cucumber. A cum-centred fruit.

Lol. Today, we had a test. We had a test today.
We had an assembly too, in which I was called up because I do *lol* Public Speaking.
Lol. I need a blazer.

I realized only today that my school has Microsoft Office 2007...

Oh... I spent around an hour wandering around Hertzfeel, 2220, looking for coaching colleges...
I don't like Harry's Education College one bit.

A couple reasons, but one that took the mickey out of me was their up-one's-assholeness (somewhat ironic perhaps); "ohhh we got furst plaas in fissickz. n secund plaas in mafematiks. n ... err, we dun got many pearple in engrish... uh, we god no many pearple in engrish; schmall classe." {Rather verbatim; no joke.}
... >.>

Anyhow, I have free private tutoring (if you can call it that) from Top-in-States myself (sadly, none for English), so that's awesome; though I'm looking for an 'actual' tutor, whose services I must pay for, so that I realize that it has costs something and has value, and thus I'll take the tutoring seriously/more seriously.

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol i saw what you did there lucid !! ahah ..

oh id like free private tutoring anyway ! lucky you ! ><" Bah .. finally the end of the week ! thank god .. im guessing LOADS of people will be getting HP and yeah .. xD ahah .. everybody seems to be talking about it nowadays at school ..

shall be doing loads of work this weekend .. i hated how i left my chem assignment to the last minute again ! i must learnnn .. ><"

today - boring boring boring .. ENS was okay kos we stretch pieces of metal till it snapped with a tensometer. blah all a bludge ..

blah ! my new maths tutor centre is very challenging. Everybody there is smart .. and they done integration already ! AHHHH ! = ="

Joohlie

HSC
I haven't posted here in a long time!

HELLO, EVERYONE :)

Well, today was an okay day at school. We have to write a sonnet for English :( Every other subject was a bludge for me.

sle3pe3bumz; You're guessing is right. I'm getting the final Harry Potter book this weekend! So are many other people, haha!

callumf

Banned
HSC
cfair here.

I had a fun day today, which is a rarity for me.

Legal - Watched a video about migrants, shit.

Bio - Finished of our diachtosm (can't remember the word, started with D and went something like that, I would check but I leant my prac folder to a mate so he could catch up) key practical.

Eco - Finished the second part of Labour markets, I think we have finished the prelim course now... we move fast.

English - I didn't fall asleep! We wrote an essay on "Othello's inadequacies led to his destruction and it wasn't because he was an outsider, do you agree with this statement?" - something like that, 4 pages in 20min.
Then in the second period of the double we joined up with another adv. class and had a quiz on who said quotes etc etc in the play, 4 people from each class. I got picked which was a bad move but we won.

But now I have the shits because I just dislocated my shoulder again and it fucking kills, which now means I can't go to a friends 80's disco themed 18th party :(. I bought a crazy outfit from vinnies for it and everything.

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
calumf - thats such a bummer bout dislocating ur shoulder, a mate of mine just popped hers back in when it happened... but shes a ballerina freak and so i guess is used to pain.
my day was okeeee havent gotten jerseys yet which is v. v. v. annoying and had three frees again so yeh wasnt difficult.

what assignments are everyone getting in chem? i havent got an assignment!?? im getting worried. thouhg i have two assessments for it on monday. should be fun :\

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

callumf

Banned
HSC
cherry-toes said:
calumf - thats such a bummer bout dislocating ur shoulder, a mate of mine just popped hers back in when it happened... but shes a ballerina freak and so i guess is used to pain.
oh nah it happens all the time, ligaments got torn off the bone, i can just slide it back in but it swells a fair bit and will be unstable for 48hrs so I can't do much.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm going to be getting HP tomorrow morning :D :D :D

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
my sister dislocated her shoulder once. My dad was swinging her around by the arms and then, pop! load up on them painkillers, cal.

Today was fucking FREEZING. our school declared lunch as 'wet weather conditions' just because it was cold.

atm i'm just sitting here all emo cause I'm not at the meat. :( oh well, Harry Potter will cheer me up...

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol i saw what you did there lucid !! ahah ..
What, with the quoting the name, or the reply?:p

I'm not as 1337 as you; I have to Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V.:(
Kujah said:
I'm going to be getting HP tomorrow morning :D :D :D
I was thinking, why the f**k does Kujah want human papilloma; that is, until I realized Harry Potter bears the same acronym.:D

On the topic of Harry Potter, I was reading the last page of that HP7 that is being distributed in Non-School, and Jesus, they're right; "He died two weeks later of complications and AIDS." Oooh, shhh... shouldn't have said that.

I thought it was an okay effort, but still an awful read, what with errors and all; I deleted it.
I need every bit, byte, kilo-, mega-, giga-, tera-, peta-, ... don't know more.:(

Edit: Cheer up, Jachie.:) You could always go out with your friends or perhaps arrange a meet/meat yourself.;)

Last edited:

callumf

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
my sister dislocated her shoulder once. My dad was swinging her around by the arms and then, pop! load up on them painkillers, cal.

Today was fucking FREEZING. our school declared lunch as 'wet weather conditions' just because it was cold.

atm i'm just sitting here all emo cause I'm not at the meat. oh well, Harry Potter will cheer me up...
trying to convince dad to get me a pethadine injection, he won't budge :(.

why aren't you at the meet?? you could be getting some meat if you know what i mean :shy:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Oh... I spent around an hour wandering around Hertzfeel, 2220, looking for coaching colleges...
I don't like Harry's Education College one bit.
Hahahah I just came back from Hurstville.

callumf said:
Eco - Finished the second part of Labour markets, I think we have finished the prelim course now... we move fast.
We just finished financial markets and have labour markets left to do. You guys ARE fast :eek: .

Today was, yeh, freezing ;(.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Today was not freezing at all for me :D

English: Watched A Perfect Murder. Got JC assessment task back - 13/15
Chemistry: Dispersion, dipole-dipole and hydrogen bonding.
2U: Trig
CApps: one more lesson and i finish PP presentation.

Le3sah

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
l
blah ! my new maths tutor centre is very challenging. Everybody there is smart .. and they done integration already ! AHHHH ! = ="
LOL I saw you there today again! I was having English tutoring in the class next door.

1 week gone, 10 more to go :mad1:

Eco - Learnt how to write an essay...?
English - Worked on Persuasion.
Chem - Actually learnt something!
English ext - Watched movie.
Physics - Electricity stuff.

Then I had 'Engrish toootahing'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)