How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Got 2 assessment tasks and 1 essay this week. Haven't started with any revising yet.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Yes. I think I'm not going to go well in these assignemnts.

English is hard, and PD is harder - plus possible party tonight.

Anyone happen to know of any possible websites I could use as a text to show a journey?? - Can you use blogs??

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
ticky2002 said:
PD is harder .
should see my PE assessment, doesnt make sense.
i do it through distance ed, which makes it harder.

nikkilodeon

HSC
wat is pd???? is that pdhpe???? ew i hated that subject....i'm so glad i dropped it at the start of this term!!! ten units is sweet!!!

anyway this is a nice thread, my day was pretty good, i spent most of it on the phone to my bestie lol. i ate a twix in the afternoon, it was sooo good!! i hadnt had one of those in foreverrr!!

does everyone on this website no each other?? like are you all friends, do u talk to each other and stuff :):)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Hay guys,

Is it normal if you're finding your English Extension Two assignment to be far easier than your English "Advanced" Assignment?

Foxodi

HSC
I have yet to begin study for MX1 on tuesday...
I am only half way through my english essay due on monday... and english is my weakest subject which I need major help with... so pretty much my rank is gonna be so average -.-
Also im procrastinating :) (Im up to where sasuke turns evil in Naruto :D )

Kujah

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Hay guys,

Is it normal if you're finding your English Extension Two assignment to be far easier than your English "Advanced" Assignment?
Sometimes. Probabaly because you find EE2 more interesting than Advanced.

nikkilodeon

HSC
I don't do ee2 but i find advanced to be REALLY hard at times! and in ee2 you just do what you want to do so you have an interest in it..... while in advanced you don't get any choice at all.... so i don't think it's weird no.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
nikkilodeon said:
I don't do ee2 but i find advanced to be REALLY hard at times! and in ee2 you just do what you want to do so you have an interest in it..... while in advanced you don't get any choice at all.... so i don't think it's weird no.
Yes, thats EXACTLY how i feel. I hate advanced english, its too damn limiting.

So if you hate Eng Advanced and think you're bad at english or something, you're not. Just blame the damn course.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:

So if you hate Eng Advanced and think you're bad at english or something, you're not. Just blame the damn course.
No, blame the Board of Studies and all those bureaucrats who run that place.

nikkilodeon

HSC
oh no. so there's fighting on this website?? i'm sure they can't hate each other that much......

i kind of wish i could do ee2.... but then i'd have to do ee1, and i suck at english! i really should drop down to standard.... can you do that? or do you have to stay with advanced if that's what you did in year 11 and this term??

Zephyrio

HSC
S1M0 said:

Advanced English. :burn::burn::burn:

Advanced English = "do you know how to name this technique? If you do, here, that's one mark for you, no matter how illogical that technique may be or how poorly expressed it is. It still substantiates your thesis."

:santa:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Zephyrio said:
Advanced English. :burn::burn::burn:

Advanced English = "do you know how to name this technique? If you do, here, that's one mark for you, no matter how illogical that technique may be or how poorly expressed it is. It still substantiates your thesis."

:santa:
Which explains how i always lose to the guys who have no english ability, thanks for the insight.

cccclaire

HSC
Yeh, I managed to top english advanced last year. I really have no skill in english, I'm just pretty good at finding techniques and writing about them in pretty rubbish essays.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
My day so far has consisted of... getting out of bed with less then 30 minutes til I had to be at work.

Slipped over in the bathroom and very luckily didn't hit my head.

Work from 8-1.20.

Coming home to finish 2 assignments, which I haven't yet started again... and not sure I can be bothered.

Had a strange, but funny convo with two other people.

I am overly tired, apathetic towards schoolwork, and bored in a way because its all I've been doing for the past 3-4 days.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
princesscal said:
I'll leave it up to your imagination, big boy. :shy:
More like I'll leave it up for your imagination, if you know what I mean.

what the fuck my internet is the super slow, I think it is ill. :(

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
risole91 said:
i believe in you cal.
More like I wannabe in you cal, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)