Ideology & Communism (1 Viewer)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Just a thought that I've been toiling upon

do you think it would be fair to say that

communist ideology (and extreme-leftist fundamentalism) is well-intentioned as it looks out for the people at heart

but poorly executed by those implementing it?

(despite it being only theoretical not practical... i think those who have attempted to implement a communist regime have left a bad taste that has concealed its initial intention)

ITT: also, just an ideology discussion

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
communism gives the same worth to every human being. aka einstein is worth the same as that raging lad who does heroin and got his gf pregnant at 13.

HSC
Uni Grad

communist ideology (and extreme-leftist fundamentalism) is well-intentioned as it looks out for the people at heart
I think those that support it believe that. Whether it's because they genuinely see it that way or because they just think "aw yeh that sounds nice" and don't really think about it or whatever idk.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

(despite it being only theoretical not practical... i think those who have attempted to implement a communist regime have left a bad taste that has concealed its initial intention)

Doesn't work in theory or practice, the people who originally believed up (think 19th century) thought communism would make them well off (think sort of middle class i guess) and of course it failed miserably because there is no price system to allow for accurate distribution.

The people that believe in it these days want to use the communist system to impose on people how they think society should act and run (think crazy environmentalists), all in the name of 'the people' and 'fairness/equality'. These people are evil totalitarian dumb fucks /THREAD

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
The idea that markets could be completely stamped out is a pretty naive and misguided notion. Markets are inevitable and has formed even in the most unlikeliest of places (pow camps)

Last edited:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Marx was writing from a context of crippling poverty. Context has GENERALLY changed and capitalism has been shown to be more of a force of good (here comes invisible hand/incentives for entrepreneurship).

Both communism and pure capitalism have their failings.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Marx was writing from a context of crippling poverty. Context has GENERALLY changed and capitalism has been shown to be more of a force of good (here comes invisible hand/incentives for entrepreneurship).

Both communism and pure capitalism have their failings.
i agree with this

also, to the others,

whether or not it was a failure

i think marx based it off good intentions

edit: gah gotta wait 24 hrs for reppin

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
why do you always type

like this

it's really fucking annoying

boris

Banned
HSC
im not sure if it was based off good intentions or if it was just conceived out of necessity at a time when there was an actual real gap in equality. in hindsight it has been proven that the more free the market, the more free the people and also less fucking poverty. as much as these freaks protesting now would like to disagree.

the people who support it support it on what they say are good intentions but there is no way that it wont lead to totalitarianism. how else do you impose the system on every citizen

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
totalitarianism can be the most effective political system with an efficient, honest and dedicated leader

history has painted it in poor light.. the one's commandeering their society were just ineffective

then again.. its the most tumultuous political system

it can either be extremely good one year.. or the complete opposite the next

no room for screwing up and u would need a well-intentioned human being (very difficult to find)

boris

Banned
HSC
it could be efficient yes but i would still be morally opposed to it

mirakon

nigga
HSC

ideologies don't necessairly have intentions, people do

boris

Banned
HSC
ok no it doesnt, but the initiation of violence yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)