Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
By the way I am pretty much politically moronic so yeh, I'm taking interest here to try and become more politically informed as opposed to the shit talking noob I currently am.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm glad she's the first woman pm, but still... i'd rather it be someone else.
this.
she is a conniving, scheming, manipulative backstabber and i wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

peikoff

HSC
N/A
seconded.

fuck the system lol. I pay tax, and i cant vote >.<
I wish i was not 17.
What a punk ass little prick thing to say. You'd go in the booth and tick the greens box and walk out like you've done something or made a difference or "fucked with the system", why dont you wise up and realise that is just throwing your vote away.

If anything doing that would be immoral as provided you are granted a choice to vote for whomever you like, you should be (morally speaking) obliged to vote for the lesser evil. If you have a chance, in any way, to combat an evil government by voting against it and you decline for no other reason that "ah, the opposition is still bad" or "Im fucking with the system" then that is without doubt properly interpreted as an endorsement of the reigning evil government.

On the both are bad excuse, if you HAD to vote for a govt with one party saying "we'll kill all humans" and another saying "we'll kill all jews" yes both are evil but by refusing to vote for the latter you increase the chance of the former's victory thus contributing to the greater evil.

Anyway, my message to everyone: Vote for whomever you see to be the lesser evil, dont vote like some fuckhead for a prty you know has no chance

end rant.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
What a punk ass little prick thing to say. You'd go in the booth and tick the greens box and walk out like you've done something or made a difference or "fucked with the system", why dont you wise up and realise that is just throwing your vote away.

If anything doing that would be immoral as provided you are granted a choice to vote for whomever you like, you should be (morally speaking) obliged to vote for the lesser evil. If you have a chance, in any way, to combat an evil government by voting against it and you decline for no other reason that "ah, the opposition is still bad" or "Im fucking with the system" then that is without doubt properly interpreted as an endorsement of the reigning evil government.

On the both are bad excuse, if you HAD to vote for a govt with one party saying "we'll kill all humans" and another saying "we'll kill all jews" yes both are evil but by refusing to vote for the latter you increase the chance of the former's victory thus contributing to the greater evil.

Anyway, my message to everyone: Vote for whomever you see to be the lesser evil, dont vote like some fuckhead for a prty you know has no chance

end rant.

Shane_

HSC
Swan reminds me of the cells that line the outside of axons to form the myaline sheath, Gizzard will be gone in a few months

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
By the way I am pretty much politically moronic so yeh, I'm taking interest here to try and become more politically informed as opposed to the shit talking noob I currently am.
You could vote like this:

1) Greens
2) Liberals

If you wanted Liberal to win but wanted to boost the Greens as much as possible (e.g. in the Senate, where they will have balance of power, or in the lower house seat of Melbourne, where they will take it from Labour).

Also, the Senate and the House of Reps are two different elections, so you could even vote completely differently for each one.

I can assure you that for the Senate your vote DOES count. This is in part because the Senate is proportionally elected whilst the lower house is not.

alax dillon

HSC
"on some days i will delight you, on some days i will disappoint you, but on every day, i can assure you, i will work my hardest"

(almost) direct quote from the 27th prime minister of australia, the first female prime minister Julia Gillard.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
We can never go back now

Shane_

HSC
Iron waz never gone, I'z been lurking for a long time and Ironz "last activity" haz alwayz been fairly recent.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yes I only lurk on weekends now, due to that court order.

I'm very well but I miss socking it to you heathens festering in the interfilth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)