Nerdy and blonde mistakes? (1 Viewer)

Winn

HSC
We've made blonde mistakes- 3^3=9 and a carbon atom with 5 bonds. It is really easy to make blonde mistakes when you are stressed...so, anyone care to share some?
I will start. This is really lame, but I am pretty sure my teacher wanted to kill me when I wrote "hence the momentum of the gamma photon is xxx joules."
:haha:

Yet another procrastination thread...

sj1990

HSC
extremely embarrassing, but in my yr 11 modern history exam it was on the lead up to WW1, and I said that Germany gave Austria Hungary a blank cheque to be able to seek revenge on Serbia or something like that... then in the margin the teacher wrote "They didn't actually give them a blank cheque. It's a metaphor" BLONDE!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
extremely embarrassing, but in my yr 11 modern history exam it was on the lead up to WW1, and I said that Germany gave Austria Hungary a blank cheque to be able to seek revenge on Serbia or something like that... then in the margin the teacher wrote "They didn't actually give them a blank cheque. It's a metaphor" BLONDE!
lmao.

In year 7 for Studies of Religion i accidentally wrote Jesus was born in New York in 1996, though that was the actual publication place and date of the book that i used and not Jesus' birthday yeah...

Just realised how shit this thread is.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
omg one time i totally confused mitosis and meiosis aha omg lol so blonde durrr

jamesishere

HSC
In yr. 10 History some kid in my class handed in a typed essay and had obviously meant to write "propaganda" but the spellcheck corrected it to "Proper gander". The teacher showed our whole class HAHAHAHA

sj1990

HSC
In yr. 10 History some kid in my class handed in a typed essay and had obviously meant to write "propaganda" but the spellcheck corrected it to "Proper gander". The teacher showed our whole class HAHAHAHA
that was you, wasn't it? Come on... admit it :p

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
Max Planck was a "naturalist" instead of a "nationalist" according to a kid in my physics class

Winn

HSC
In Chemistry I once said 'homophobic' when I meant 'hydrophobic'.
This reminded me of someone in my chem class saying "that homo thing" when he was referring to homologous series XD

raniaaa

:)
HSC
Max Planck was a "naturalist" instead of a "nationalist" according to a kid in my physics class

LOL

i said that einstein sent a letter to george bush warning him of germany's plans to create a nuclear bomb =.=

greeng

HSC
Lol, once said human body temp was about 26C when I drew it in a graph

alex1992

HSC
indeed, i once described Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein as a fundamental premise of today's post-modern thoughts, instead of its actual function of a fuindamental warning to society!!!!

imalda

HSC
oooooooooooh another procrastination thread i shall make my presence known in XD here are my blonde moments from my trials that i can remember:

Maths Ext 1: 5+6=1 *headdesk*
Biology: Most organisms can live in temperatures over 100 degrees C, except for bacteria, such as the ones found around volcanoes. *facepalm*
Chemistry: Water boils at 10 degrees C *shoots self*

stupid blonde moments fucked me over in the trials. probably have tonnes in the actual hsc. so basically, i'm screwed XDDDDDD *dies*

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
okay year twelve half yearlies: you all know the song "i was only nineteen"? i stated that it was about the anzac legend... completely ignoring all the references inthe song practically screaming its about the vietnam war.

also i spelt english wrong on the front cover of my HSC extension english paper.

edit: maths had to use the calculator for -1+2

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)