"Pens down" (1 Viewer)

hollaholla

HSC
hahaha welll i got chem last (seems like a couple of ppl here do)
sooooo........finish the exam, walk outside, get in my friends car AND FREAKIN FALL ASLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ima massively exhausted ALREADY and it's still holidays =P
LOL omgs chem last...wow

kwabon

Banned
HSC
We have two schools sitting the HSC in one big center in our school.
right after physics, we gonna scream out "POOL PARTY", and jump into our school swimming pool, with our uniforms on.

(y)

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
I am going to burn all my books and my uniform (especially that STUPID tie!) and do a tribal dance around it. and possibly cook sausages on the fruits of two years study.

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
err why are you going to wear school uniform to thr exams? I thought we could wear mufti...well atleast we can..

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
They told us we had to wear our uniform. Excuse me a second but, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM?!?!?! NO F^%@ING WAY!!!!!! WHY US!!!:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

boxhunter91

HSC
I might go for a run lol idk.
It will be in the spur of the moment.
Alot of my mates finish on November 4th with Physics. So we will decide at 12:31.

00iCon

HSC
Have you heard of parties? No, not ones which involve mass WOW competitions or Magic tournaments...

:p
But those are the best parties :p

So if your interested in BURNING EVERYITHING:burn:, Join " HSC Bonfire (3 unit) " on facebook, but u have to PM me on BoS first.

tjmitchell

HSC
Im going to sit there the last ten seconds and mentally have a ten second happy new life! countdown. then ill go to my car, change clothes, and go to the pub accross the road and order a STRONG drink.

septic.

HSC
i finish on the 12th :( damn all you people who finish early.
anyways. i think i'll probably just go have a really expensive dinner. followed by lots and lots of sleep. and then proceed to start having a life hahaha.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
wow, seems like a few people are finishing with CHEMISTRY!! WOOOT!!

Pretty sure I'm gonna throw my pen on the ground *silently*...
[don't want to jeopardise my paper by being a dickhead. can they fail you once the exam is over?]
...then run out of the exam centre dancing and screaming!!
Then I think I'll be heading out with the girls - there are some things only vodka can fix =D

Anon4Real

HSC
2010 HSC should keep out of this thread. Kick back and enjoy the stress free time before HSC. But yeah after we're finished, suck shit 2010 lol

septic.

HSC
2010 HSC should keep out of this thread. Kick back and enjoy the stress free time before HSC. But yeah after we're finished, suck shit 2010 lol
i agree.
especially with the suck shit part. muhaha

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I never had that last pens down moment cos i left my last exam early actually i left quite a few of my exams early

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)