Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
The best is when they just ask for a mcvalue meal. Gonna have to be a little more specific
I find it amusing when people ask me if the burgers are cheaper without sauce/cheese/pickles/onion etc. No. The burgers are usually only a bit cheaper without meat, and even then only like 90c or $1.60 per piece. Don't get pissed at me, I didn't write the condiments policy...

Also, people who want those stupid dinner boxes before 5pm or after 11pm. Sorry. Those goddamn aweful things are only available between those hours, no exceptions :)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Dear cusomers, though today wasn't such a bad day, you wore me out. For about 3 hours straight I had no time to just do what the bosses told me to do. Whenever I was finished with one customer, another was there to take its place. Unless you gave me a 5 minute reprieve of course, which I used to fill the window/do a tiny bit of what the bosses wanted. Consequently, it took me 3h to do a task which should have taken 30 minutes. In short, go away and let me earn money in peace :p

proringz

HSC
don't give me a bitchy look if I ask for id when you look only 15 and only just turned 18 a month ago. (selling cigarettes at coles)

HSC
if i'm telling another customer a piece of information that is relevant to you, maybe it would be better if you listened in rather than asking me the very same question when i have literally just finished explaining. i actually don't know how you managed not to hear me considering you were standing there the entire time.

sailor_girl

HSC
~Don't get angry at me when you demand a few hundred dollars cash out and I tell you our limit is $100. We are a food store, not a bank. The owner makes the rules, I just work there.

~Don't turn up at five minutes to closing time and grab a trolley, then spend forever deciding what to buy.

~If you swipe your eftpos card with the magnetic strip upwards (ie, not in the machine at all) don't blame me when it doesn't work.

~If there is a long queue and I apologise for the wait and say "sorry, we have three girls off sick today so we are very short-staffed" don't tell me that we need to open more registers. We are doing our best with what we have, dumbass.

~Don't unload your groceries on the counter on top of/mixed in with the previous customer's stuff. I am not psychic, neither am I able to remember exactly what was theirs and what was yours. Learn some patience and wait your turn.

~Don't rock up first thing on a monday morning and make a very small purchase and attempt to pay with a $100 note. I will not have the change. Also, don't abuse me when I don't have the change - how much of a float do you think the owner gives us?

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
~Don't get angry at me when you demand a few hundred dollars cash out and I tell you our limit is $100. We are a food store, not a bank. The owner makes the rules, I just work there.

~Don't turn up at five minutes to closing time and grab a trolley, then spend forever deciding what to buy.

~If you swipe your eftpos card with the magnetic strip upwards (ie, not in the machine at all) don't blame me when it doesn't work.

~If there is a long queue and I apologise for the wait and say "sorry, we have three girls off sick today so we are very short-staffed" don't tell me that we need to open more registers. We are doing our best with what we have, dumbass.

~Don't unload your groceries on the counter on top of/mixed in with the previous customer's stuff. I am not psychic, neither am I able to remember exactly what was theirs and what was yours. Learn some patience and wait your turn.

~Don't rock up first thing on a monday morning and make a very small purchase and attempt to pay with a $100 note. I will not have the change. Also, don't abuse me when I don't have the change - how much of a float do you think the owner gives us?
Gahh, idiots who want a soft serve cone and give me a $50 note.

I'll be giving you your change in $2 coins next time.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I find it amusing when people ask me if the burgers are cheaper without sauce/cheese/pickles/onion etc. No. The burgers are usually only a bit cheaper without meat, and even then only like 90c or $1.60 per piece. Don't get pissed at me, I didn't write the condiments policy...

Also, people who want those stupid dinner boxes before 5pm or after 11pm. Sorry. Those goddamn aweful things are only available between those hours, no exceptions :)
lol @ dinner boxes - a local maccas actually has those dinner boxes available before 5pm .. at ~10-30am or so. Why you would want a dinner box @ 10-30am .. . i am unsure. ahah

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Give it to them straight in the rolls.
Feel like it sometimes...

i've always wondered what someone would say if you did that

"and $2 change" in a 5c coin roll
My 5c coins are pretty precious, so I'd rather give them 20c and $2 coins.

lol @ dinner boxes - a local maccas actually has those dinner boxes available before 5pm .. at ~10-30am or so. Why you would want a dinner box @ 10-30am .. . i am unsure. ahah
Our store is company owned (not franchise) so we can't sell them before 5pm. I had someone ask for one at 8am and then again at 11am the other day, don't people understand the meaning of the word 'dinner'?

Some people order 2 and 3 at a time. Dear lord.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Don't flatter me with your lame compliments when I tell you that only the manager can do what dodgy deal you're trying to get.

No, I don't 'look like a manager'.

No, I don't 'look like I can probably do it anyway *wink*'.

No, I can't 'just do it for you'.

No I DON'T WANT TO BE A MANAGER. GO AWAYYYY

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
LOL I was going to post about that!! That Maccas is never really open much after 5:30, except for Thursdays. Could be pretty good for all the groups of laborers who come in for lunch maybe...can't see the point otherwise. Haha unless you bought one for your work friends :p

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Come on guys

When I make you a cheeseburger without meat, just be happy you got something.

I mean #firstworldproblems

EDIT: Damnit, I should of said that to my manager. That would have been the best.

Last edited:

spazamataz

HSC
Ahhh..
I am starting to work in a supermarket again during uni break.

God help me!

At least now I can actually say I go to uni, and look down on all the uneducated idiots rightfully so.

HSC
Dear customer,

please don't give me the "stink eye" and bitch about me behind my back when I am behind the service desk in my school jersey, holding my god-daughter whose 18 months old and checking my roster for the week coming up and have my goddaughters father waiting for me saying, "Isn't that disgraceful hasn't even finished year twelve and got a child!" and you then see my goddaughter's mother take her off me, then see me leave the store without them and then expect me to be nice to you when I serve you next

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
But like... you're in year 12 currently, as shown by the jersey. So you're in the process of getting your HSC right NOW.

SO even if you did have a baby, good on you for studying at the same time haha.

HSC
But like... you're in year 12 currently, as shown by the jersey. So you're in the process of getting your HSC right NOW.

SO even if you did have a baby, good on you for studying at the same time haha.

yeah I know, just those old ladies are rude old hags who bitch if anything is higher than $4.85, kinda scary that my friend was pregnant last yr during her hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)