• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

smh: new light on where money goes for private schools (2 Viewers)

philphie

Banned
HSC
mate you're thicker than i thought, it says hsc:2009 no lie ok? i graduated in two thousand and nine, now it's your turn to say a year way earlier than mine, get itover and done with so we can get back to the point of the thread

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
these are the statistics the smh released:
ascham increased from $24600 to $26200
kambala from $24458 to $26172
SCEGGS Darlinghurst $24413 to $25878
The King's School $23442 to $24730
Newington $22170-$23454
PLC Sydney $21350-$22580
Barker $20996-$22152
Reddam House $20215-$21730
Kincoppal Rose Bay $19600-$20900
Roseville College $19410-$20190
That's disgusting in my opinion. It's secondary education, Not univeristy! I went to a public school, prob payed $200/year got into my uni course. My parents prob could have sent me to a school like this but i wouldn't want to go anyway.

I think public education highlights alot more on independent learning. Something that tertiary education involves. Hence better prepared

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
m8 my parents are rich, they can send me to all those schools.

philphie

Banned
HSC
no not really seeing how i pretty much come from your kind of world with the exception that my parents try to make me build working class roots

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
no not really seeing how i pretty much come from your kind of world with the exception that my parents try to make me build working class roots
m8, you are jealous. My dad earns around 10million dollars a year net. We pay our accountant 1million a year so we avoid paying taxes. I think my old man payed $10K worth of taxes last financial year. We are rich. No need to be jealous. BTW, we are better than the working class.

philphie

Banned
HSC
m8, you are jealous. My dad earns around 10million dollars a year net. We pay our accountant 1million a year so we avoid paying taxes. I think my old man payed $10K worth of taxes last financial year. We are rich. No need to be jealous. BTW, we are better than the working class.
i believe you, no need to get all insecure about it and give me figures to prove you're rich. i believe you, you're dad is a tax dodger, i believe whatever you say on the internet at your own discretion.

mate,

i believe you.

Last edited:

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
i believe you, no need to get all insecure about it and give me figures to prove you're rich. i believe you, you're dad is a tax dodger, i believe whatever you say on the internet at your own discretion.

mate,

i believe you.
lol, according to anoymous - its "m8"

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hmmmmm ye same here bro, my parents are drug dealers bro, heaps of money bro, and no tax bro, we have like gzillions of $$$ too bro

philphie

Banned
HSC
yeah victorian gothic and georgian architecture has that effect on people... i know it does for me, i jizz everytime i'm running mad through the halls of usyd after manning

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I don't believe you at all... I paid more than $10K in tax this year. That not THAT amazing

bio_nut

HSC
Why the fuck would you be at manning if you don't go to usyd, it's not that great, it's just a uni student hang out and i know I'll always see people I know there

philphie

Banned
HSC
BBJ would assume that all those who go to such schools are auto jews or semi jews.
hey mate you're back, don't think you'll be staying around for too long though, the mods have been going hardcore against you fuckers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)