Terror in London: Soldier beheaded on street (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yes there's no meaningful distinction between a random act of violence and one committed by adherents to an organised ideological group who have vowed to carry out more acts of violence until people comply with their demands
Exactly right, there is no meaningful distinction.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
there's no such thing as war, its just a bunch of people killing each like any other time people kill each other
War is different. It is state sanctioned I accept that.
there's no such thing as rape, its all just a dude sticking his dick in a vagina. You can call it non-consensual, but that's just the woman's reaction to it, not the act itself. the act is just penis in vagina like any other time people have sex
Mate, don't support rape culture. Also poor analogy is poor.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
wait so what is your point? a case of you say potato, I say potato?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
good lord you're dumb
Good lord you're a nauseating little twat.

So what is the difference in outcomes in your pea sized brain then Mr Brett Sylvester?

Last edited:

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Did everyone on this site do debating in high school or something?

Jeez.

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I believe quite a few peoples jimmies are being rustled.

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
That is absolutely terrible.

As one of the perpetrators said they done it in the name of Allah and that the west must change its ways before they were arrested.

I am getting seriously pissed at these extremist Muslims. I know a lot of muslin aren't like that although the good Muslims need to reign these people in before we ban Islam.
Forgive me for stating an overused statement, but deranged individuals DO NOT represent Islam as a whole.
Just as good Christians cannot reign in the people of the Westboro Baptist Church, or good Jews reigning in the ultra-Orthodox Jews (the Haredi Jews) in giving newborns herpes, good Muslims (and yes, they do exist) cannot simply reign in extremists.

No-one, unfortunately, ever has control of extremists in ANY religion. That being said, banning Islam because of extremists is absurd. If one was to ban Islam, then Christianity and Judaism should also be banned for the same reason.

I understand the point you are trying to get across, but I do wish you would see Islam from an objective point of view, free from the absurdities of the Western media and see that Muslim extremists are not truly Muslims.

In fact, in my opinion, this awful and mentally unstable man was not a Muslim. The rambling psycho quoted Exodus 21:24 "Eye for an eye" rather than the Quran.

Furthermore (not related to the quote), these "terrorist" attacks are constantly elaborated as the work of Muslims and yet there are so many other frequent attacks ON muslims by people of OTHER faiths that is, for some illogical reason, always swept under the rug.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...iled-for-stabbing-10-year-old-Afghan-boy.html

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Banning religion.. that's a mammoth task.

Or maybe we should have a universal religion?

Or no religion?

Which reminds me of this orgasmic quote

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”- Arthur Clarke.

Ugh it's amazing isn't it.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Forgive me for stating an overused statement, but deranged individuals DO NOT represent Islam as a whole.
Just as good Christians cannot reign in the people of the Westboro Baptist Church, or good Jews reigning in the ultra-Orthodox Jews (the Haredi Jews) in giving newborns herpes, good Muslims (and yes, they do exist) cannot simply reign in extremists.

No-one, unfortunately, ever has control of extremists in ANY religion. That being said, banning Islam because of extremists is absurd. If one was to ban Islam, then Christianity and Judaism should also be banned for the same reason.

I understand the point you are trying to get across, but I do wish you would see Islam from an objective point of view, free from the absurdities of the Western media and see that Muslim extremists are not truly Muslims.

In fact, in my opinion, this awful and mentally unstable man was not a Muslim. The rambling psycho quoted Exodus 21:24 "Eye for an eye" rather than the Quran.

Furthermore (not related to the quote), these "terrorist" attacks are constantly elaborated as the work of Muslims and yet there are so many other frequent attacks ON muslims by people of OTHER faiths that is, for some illogical reason, always swept under the rug.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...iled-for-stabbing-10-year-old-Afghan-boy.html
Absolutely not, my good low IQ sir. You are, an idiot.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

One day my child you shall understand how the news works, but alas not today.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It represents an absolute fuckload of them: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Opinion-Polls.htm

Also, it's nice to see you're more upset about people on the internet saying mean things about your backwards-ass religion than you are about a man being slaughtered in broad daylight on the streets of Britain.

yet there are so many other frequent attacks ON muslims by people of OTHER faiths that is, for some illogical reason, always swept under the rug.
>"swept under the rug"
>Posts links of such stories being covered by two of the largest news sites on the internet

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Nope, it's not terrorism. They killed one person, get over it, move on.
hahahahahhah W O W
Politically motivated. Just shows how much people want British soldiers to get out of their country. I saw with my own two eye in iraq, in the town of Askar, a whole street being peppered with bullets by US army, pointing guns at 5 year old's and killing them. For no apparent reason. Blood was literally everywhere. I will never forget. Then why was this not in the media?Why were people not crying for those 5 year old's? This guy is a complete fucktared for doing what he did, but he was trying to let the government and people know something.
Nah mate they just killed a couple of people, get over it, move on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)