Terror in London: Soldier beheaded on street (1 Viewer)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Furthermore (not related to the quote), these "terrorist" attacks are constantly elaborated as the work of Muslims and yet there are so many other frequent attacks ON muslims by people of OTHER faiths that is, for some illogical reason, always swept under the rug.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...iled-for-stabbing-10-year-old-Afghan-boy.html
^ Know this v
One day my child you shall understand how the news works, but alas not today.
The isolated incident in Woolwich is further proof that the flares of fires lit by British foreign policy abroad will reach back home. Muslims should not feel obliged to condemn or distance themselves from an incident they are not responsible for, and neither should Islam be blamed. British policymakers should be apologising to the British people.

While condolences go the family and friends of the victim, the sensationalist media frantically point fingers regarding the incident. In other news in the region today, Dale Cregan admitted he committed 4 murders, including those of 2 police officers, and throwing a hand grenade. Not a mention of terrorism by the BBC in sight.

Lets put it here. The media wants us to be exposed to these incidents.

They want our institutionalized minds to condemn these actions, while being blinded by other events around the world. Muslims are being slaughtered day by day in the their lands, brutally dictated by leaders set up by the West, resources being sucked dry, resulting in their living in impoverished conditions around the globe.

And then? These kinds of emotionally fuelled reactionary incidents, which will always act as a catalyst for the west to further clamp down on Muslims and Islam.

PS: hi

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
how is "system" defined?
the UK legislation doesn't define it, but the australian legislation defines electronic system as

"electronic system" includes any of the following electronic systems:

(a) an information system;
(b) a telecommunications system;
(c) a financial system;
(d) a system used for the delivery of essential government services;
(e) a system used for, or by, an essential public utility;
(f) a system used for, or by, a transport system.

the definition isn't exclusive so it pretty much just means anything that might ordinarily be considered an electronic system. this means that in an extreme circumstance, this legislation could probably be used against hacktivist groups and the like, although there is already other legislation for cyber crimes.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
In fact, in my opinion, this awful and mentally unstable man was not a Muslim. The rambling psycho quoted Exodus 21:24 "Eye for an eye" rather than the Quran.

Furthermore (not related to the quote), these "terrorist" attacks are constantly elaborated as the work of Muslims and yet there are so many other frequent attacks ON muslims by people of OTHER faiths that is, for some illogical reason, always swept under the rug.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...iled-for-stabbing-10-year-old-Afghan-boy.html
screaming out "allahu akbar" is not muslim enough for u?
eye for an eye has become a common saying, free from religious influence, dont bullshit yourself/others and say he was quoting exodus.

first of all they're obviously not " swept under the rug" because they've been reported on( u provide report links yourself), publicised and those responsible have been dealt with accordingly.

LOL at " so many frequent attacks on muslims by other faiths": u provided what 2 links? One of which was a stabbing, and one was a death which hasn't been confirmed as a religious attack... so all that vs fucking thousands of people who have been killed by acts of terrorism perpetrated by people who are muslim? ( dont give me this ohh its only a small minority bullshit, coz it happens everywhere, and given the demographical statistics, a small minority( say 0.01%--> it's probably fucking way more, but i'll assume this)of muslims( population of about 1.6 billion)= approx 160,000
and the truth is the people carrying out this religious war are doing nothing more than following what is written in their books

deloving

HSC
screaming out "allahu akbar" is not muslim enough for u?
eye for an eye has become a common saying, free from religious influence, dont bullshit yourself/others and say he was quoting exodus.

first of all they're obviously not " swept under the rug" because they've been reported on( u provide report links yourself), publicised and those responsible have been dealt with accordingly.

LOL at " so many frequent attacks on muslims by other faiths": u provided what 2 links? One of which was a stabbing, and one was a death which hasn't been confirmed as a religious attack... so all that vs fucking thousands of people who have been killed by acts of terrorism perpetrated by people who are muslim? ( dont give me this ohh its only a small minority bullshit, coz it happens everywhere, and given the demographical statistics, a small minority( say 0.01%--> it's probably fucking way more, but i'll assume this)of muslims( population of about 1.6 billion)= approx 160,000
and the truth is the people carrying out this religious war are doing nothing more than following what is written in their books
There is a distinction between "normal" practitioners of the faith and extremists (who these two murderers are) who misinterpret the Quran.

And what are you trying to achieve by stating 160,000 of Muslims are terrorists? What if 160,000 Muslims, extremist or not, lived wherever you are? What is your take on that? Would you want them killed "for the greater good"?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
There is a distinction between "normal" practitioners of the faith and extremists (who these two murderers are) who misinterpret the Quran.

And what are you trying to achieve by stating 160,000 of Muslims are terrorists? What if 160,000 Muslims, extremist or not, lived wherever you are? What is your take on that? Would you want them killed "for the greater good"?
i'll dress up 159,000 of them as americans and let the "small minority" do their thang

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You know continually posting the sand link to a bunch of polls doesn't actually prove anything. Firstly, given your history with posting "research" I'm guessing anybody with half a mind could find any number of methodological flaws with how the polls were carried out. What it seems to me is that you are so devoid of any actually ability to argue that you just post the same link over and over lest you actually have to give up your safety blanket and make an actual argument.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
and make an actual argument.
lmao, fuck off. They keep asserting that "most muslims aren't bad", I'm posting evidence to show that they're wrong. Once they start backing up their claims, then we'll talk.

And please, there's dozens of different polls conducted by multiple, legitimate polling agencies. You can't disagree with something just because it hurts your feelings.

deloving

HSC
First link: ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers:

The ICM opinion poll also indicates that a fifth have sympathy with the "feelings and motives" of the suicide bombers who attacked London last July 7, killing 52 people, although 99 per cent thought the bombers were wrong to carry out the atrocity.
So 20% "sympathise" with the suicide bombings, but only 1% actually think the bombings were "wrong". See, from what I can see, all you did was look at that page and see that "20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers" and BAM there you go 20% of Muslims are bad. I, for one, can say that I (in a way) sympathise with the beheading of the Soldier in London. I see what their concern is, but in no fucking way do I believe what they've done is right.

Am I a bad person?

I might go through the other links later.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
First link: ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers:
So 20% "sympathise" with the suicide bombings, but only 1% actually think the bombings were "wrong". See, from what I can see, all you did was look at that page and see that "20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers" and BAM there you go 20% of Muslims are bad. I, for one, can say that I (in a way) sympathise with the beheading of the Soldier in London. I see what their concern is, but in no fucking way do I believe what they've done is right.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

you're literally claiming there's nothing wrong with supporting mass murderers

jesus christ you're fucking scum, thanks for helping me prove my point

deloving

HSC

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

you're literally claiming there's nothing wrong with supporting mass murderers

jesus christ you're fucking scum, thanks for helping me prove my point
Good going. It's as if whenever you read something you only take in every second word. Did you even read the last sentence?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Only idiots go out and do that. The problem won't be sorted by petty violence, it requires intellectuals and a bigger approach.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
So one of the perpetrators called for people to "behead those who insult Islam" outside a British court in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)