Terror in London: Soldier beheaded on street (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yeah so two weeks before this stabbing an EDL member kills an old muslim
The article doesn't even mention anything about the EDL you retard.

Out of the one billion muslims in the world people make every muslim seem like a threat.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Opinion-Polls.htm

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Yeah so two weeks before this stabbing an EDL member kills an old muslim

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/02/birmingham-murder-racially-motivated-police

Didn't exactly make the front page of international news. This is such reactionary BS because OMG MUSLIMS. OMG THOSE HETHENS CANT LIVE WITH US WESTERNERS, IT JUST WONT WORK!

Out of the one billion muslims in the world people make every muslim seem like a threat. First step in losing a counter-insurgency war is not understanding why random villagers would take up arms against you. Gee I wonder why pakistanis would want to shoot at US soldiers? Maybe has something to do with the drone policy? Why would Syrian and Iranian college students shoot at US troops? Maybe they feel like Islam is under attack by the US on the whole Global war on terror? GWOT pretty much specifically targetted random muslim groups who had nothing to do with a global jihad (Moro islamic liberation front comes to mind, southern thailand malay insurgency etc).
the murder of the 75 year old pakistani man was an isolated, racially motivated crime, not a terrorist attack. the incident also occured at 10:30pm in a quiet suburb of Birmingham, with relatively few witnesses. there were no bystander videos or photographic materials for the press to publish.

compare that to

an off-duty soldier was attacked and decipitated with a machete. the incident occured in broad daylight in a busy suburb of London. there were a large number of witnesses, and photographs taken by bystanders were quickly published by the press. the culprits profess that the incident was an act of terror.

try and understand the difference between the two. also please note that neither of these incidents involved random pakistani villagers shooting at US soldiers, nor syrian and iranian college students.

deloving

HSC
I think this guy sums everything up pretty clearly. One of the first people to stop trying to bullshit his way through this topic.

Just describes it how it is

Very good video.

seriously i mean i went to a shitty-ass country school where we didn't even study history and even i know this

i mean woooowwww are you serious like come on dude the library is free i mean fucking youtube has thousands of videos on this

i really dont believe it hollly shitttt what is the matter with you
Okay. First of all, you have been spreading 'false' statistics from a specifically anti-Islamic website, trying to prove your opinion that 'Muslims = bad'. You clearly do not know how to read sources, I can see that you never studied history. I somewhat explained to you how those statistics do not prove your point, and you could not even understand those few basic sentences. i really dont believe it hollly shitttt what is the matter with you zzzzzzz

And why did this discussion suddenly jump into justifying Hitler's actions? Hitler didn't kill for fun? Obviously - there is always some kind of motif. That does not mean they are the same. You may disagree with one and "show sympathy" towards the other --- which in this guy's case was spreading awareness because "our women have to see the same". There could have been more to his motif. Was he really driven by an interpretation of the Quran that states he shall kill behalf of his religion? Possibly. Maybe not.

And before Sylvia jumps in saying I support mass murder, no I do not think this is right, I do not support terrorism, I do not support mass murder. I also do not think that 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' ideology should be taken aboard as some people in these thread have suggested. I do however think these issues need to be resolved. But violence is never the right thing to do.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
seriously i mean i went to a shitty-ass country school where we didn't even study history and even i know this

i mean woooowwww are you serious like come on dude the library is free i mean fucking youtube has thousands of videos on this

i really dont believe it hollly shitttt what is the matter with you
rather than staying fixated on a minor point about hitler which I admit to getting wrong, try to address the *actual* point of how the "evidence" you keep linking to is unreliable.
Many of those statistics have nothing to do with religion at all and everything to do with political differences and attitudes of certain countries to western foreign policy. They literally prove nothing about Muslims being "generally" bad.

For many of the other statistics, my original point was that whilst on the website it simplifies a result as "31% of turkish support the 7/7 bombers" if you actually look at the study, the question posed in the poll was different, it was about sympathising with the feelings of the bombers. Sympathising with why someone is pissed is entirely different from supporting their actions.

If person A hits person B and person B is justifiably not happy with this, I can sympathise with person B. That doesn't mean I support person B murdering person A.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Okay. First of all, you have been spreading 'false' statistics
They're not false statistics, you just don't think sympathising with mass-murderers is wrong.

from a specifically anti-Islamic website,
The statistics have nothing to do with the site. They were collected by independent polling organisations.

trying to prove your opinion that 'Muslims = bad'. You clearly do not know how to read sources, I can see that you never studied history. I somewhat explained to you how those statistics do not prove your point, and you could not even understand those few basic sentences.
You're saying "not all muslims are bad". I'm saying that a significant number of them are. You can say sympathising isn't bad, but most people living in western countries would think that it is, so they'd be justified in being opposed to Islam in general.

And why did this discussion suddenly jump into justifying Hitler's actions? Hitler didn't kill for fun?
Because Kiraken brought up to explain his point. How could you possibly not understand this.

Obviously - there is always some kind of motif.
Motive, you illiterate fuck.

That does not mean they are the same. You may disagree with one and "show sympathy" towards the other --- which in this guy's case was spreading awareness because "our women have to see the same". There could have been more to his motif.
That's literally one statistic out of dozens. Completely disregard the first statistic, and you're still left with Muslims being absolutely batshit fucking insane.

And before Sylvia jumps in saying I support mass murder, no I do not think this is right, I do not support terrorism, I do not support mass murder. I also do not think that 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' ideology should be taken aboard as some people in these thread have suggested. I do however think these issues need to be resolved. But violence is never the right thing to do.
But if I sympathise with Hitler I'm a Nazi, right?

RishBonjour

HSC

All your statistics from 'the religion of peace'. It is almost as fucking reliable as this http://www.debbieschlussel.com/50331/mega-pop-star-pimping-islam-on-your-daughters/

And you do realise the whole 'muslim = bad' stretches far beyond religion in the middle east. It is more political than anything.

You are no different to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPYcRSQi9fg
so narrow minded.
And I think I asked before (but no answer). If you did graduate in 1998, is your life that empty for you to resort to BOS with your extremely reliable statistics on religion?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
All your statistics from 'the religion of peace'. It is almost as fucking reliable as this http://www.debbieschlussel.com/50331/mega-pop-star-pimping-islam-on-your-daughters/

And you do realise the whole 'muslim = bad' stretches far beyond religion in the middle east. It is more political than anything.

You are no different to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPYcRSQi9fg
so narrow minded.
And I think I asked before (but no answer). If you did graduate in 1998, is your life that empty for you to resort to BOS with your extremely reliable statistics on religion?
You're an idiot. In the one post you manage to haze someone for using unreliable statistics and then immediately follow this up with the use of the unreliable statistic of their self-selected graduation year on their internet profile in order to try and belittle them. Congratulations on having the self-awareness of a coral polyp.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
They're not false statistics, you just don't think sympathising with mass-murderers is wrong.

The statistics have nothing to do with the site. They were collected by independent polling organisations.

You're saying "not all muslims are bad". I'm saying that a significant number of them are. You can say sympathising isn't bad, but most people living in western countries would think that it is, so they'd be justified in being opposed to Islam in general.

Because Kiraken brought up to explain his point. How could you possibly not understand this.

That's literally one statistic out of dozens. Completely disregard the first statistic, and you're still left with Muslims being absolutely batshit fucking insane.

But if I sympathise with Hitler I'm a Nazi, right?
lol once again you completely neglect the point made multiple times in this thread that the majority of those statistics don't even have anything to do with religion. Pakistanis etc. don't dislike Americans because they are not Muslim, they dislike them for their foreign policy and other political differences.

Are you honestly saying that a Pakistani has no reason to dislike American foreign policy and possess some sort of animosity towards Americans other than some make believe religious reason that is in fact nowhere to be found in their religion? The same goes for a lot of the other middle-eastern etc. countries represented in that poll.

In short, the results for a lot of those polls are most likely due to a dislike towards western foreign policy or how western nations interact with their own, rather than anything religious.

Also, as i stated earlier the way the statistics are presented on that website "31% of turkish people support the 7/7 bombers" actually misconstrue the question asked in the actual poll (if you follow the link) and thus the results.

deloving

HSC
I'm actually offended by your stupidity. Do you also support the English Defence League?

Most of those statistics barely prove anything. Like RishBonjour said: "the whole 'muslim = bad' stretches far beyond religion in the middle east. It is more political than anything.". You seem to be forgetting the fact that the website is biased (and full of propaganda bullshit, I might add). You choose to believe only in that side of the story. The website picks out whatever helps them spread their propaganda. I explained that using the first link as an example (I looked through the other links and they either had the same problem or had nothing to do with religion).

Right. My bad.

Because you accuse me of sympathising all sort of mass-murderers. Sigh... I won't even go into that.

And you try to say that the two motives are the same. Incorrect.

Because the majority of the western countries think that, then it must be the wrong thing to do? I sympathise his wish for change. That's all. Like I said, I do not believe killing is any way ethical or the right thing to do.

It's people like you that hold back any kind of progress from our side. "backwards-ass religion"? Well guess what. Muslims aren't going anywhere, so stop bitching about how bad they are. One step towards the nearly impossible goal of peace between all religions in the world is for your bitching little ass to start thinking and stop offending other religions.

I'm not Gandhi or anyone of that sort. It's not like I'm trying to preach ethics and the right way of dealing with this situation. But you're not helping at all.

It's so sad.

Last edited:

deloving

HSC
Wow... interesting article. "He knows the power he has over these mindless girls and is using that influence to preach the Islamic faith to them and try to convert them. It’s dangerous." Dangerous in the fact that so many little girls are ignorant. Some of them may convert without thinking it through, of course. Or is it saying that Islam is dangerous? That the Islamic ways are dangerous?

Keep your daughters away from Zayn Malik’s enticing jihad. With the boy band One Direction, it’s all about pimping Islam amid the deceptive visage of angelic, effeminate boys in a band. Yup, for them there is definitely One Direction: facing Mecca.
Why, exactly, should they keep their daughters away? A parent should teach their kids. Would it be wrong for someone to convert to Islam? "pan-Islamic propaganda"? Possibly. Then the best way is to ignore it. But that article is pretty much saying Islam is wrong.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Maybe, I don't know.

World war 3 is going to be the muslims vs the rest of the world.
That would imply some degree of organisation on the part of muslim nations, rather than either an angry mob that is dispersed with a well-aimed water cannon or a confederacy of dunces that quickly falls into a merry-go-round of bickering and infighting, as the Arabs fight the Turks, the Indians fight the Persians and the Sunnis fight the Shi'a.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
That would imply some degree of organisation on the part of muslim nations, rather than either an angry mob that is dispersed with a well-aimed water cannon or a confederacy of dunces that quickly falls into a merry-go-round of bickering and infighting, as the Arabs fight the Turks, the Indians fight the Persians and the Sunnis fight the Shi'a.
yep, a lot of Muslim countries have their own personal differences that would make it impossible to unite (if this even ever crosses their mind lol)

RishBonjour

HSC
You're an idiot. In the one post you manage to haze someone for using unreliable statistics and then immediately follow this up with the use of the unreliable statistic of their self-selected graduation year on their internet profile in order to try and belittle them. Congratulations on having the self-awareness of a coral polyp.
notice the "if". that makes ALL the difference to what I asked. Or was your mind too narrow to get that?
Hence, your accusation is invalid.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
notice the "if". that makes ALL the difference to what I asked. Or was your mind too narrow to get that?
Hence, your accusation is invalid.
Hahahahaha no it doesn't. You honestly think saying "if" in front of something makes it perfectly fine to say anything? Ok. "If your username is RishBonjour, then you are a twat." See? Didn't *actually* call you a twat.

Hm. Maybe that does work.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"HARMLESS???? this film GLORIFIES, MAGNIFIES, PROMOTES paganism"

hahahaha lost my shit so gud

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I went to a seventh day adventist primary school as a kid. No harry potter books because there's witchcraft in it and no pokemon cards because it had evolution. And people said muslims were crazy xD nutjobs gonna nutjob. It's funny how the sheik dude can't see the literary allusions in harry potter towards modern day racism (slytherin and pure blood shit).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)