Terror in London: Soldier beheaded on street (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Do you mind explaining why it isn't justified to ban Christianity and Judaism if Islam was?
Maybe because most jews and christians aren't batshit insane lunatics

(not that banning islam makes any sense)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Terrorism Act 2000 (UK)

(1) In this Act "terrorism" means the use or threat of action where:
(a) the action falls within subsection (2),
(b) the use or threat is designed to influence the government or to intimidate the public or a section of the public and
(c) the use or threat is made for the purpose of advancing a political, religious or ideological cause.

(2) Action falls within this subsection if it:
(a) involves serious violence against a person,
(b) involves serious damage to property,
(c) endangers a person's life, other than that of the person committing the action,
(d) creates a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or a section of the public or
(e) is designed seriously to interfere with or seriously to disrupt an electronic system
how is "system" defined?

hayabusaboston

HSC
I can't wait to see when you're ignorance of history comes back and bites you in the ass
Mate, do not even begin to go there you frickin idiot. I can guarantee you I have wider knowledge of religious history than you.

And if you truly had the IQ of 136 you claim, you would have realised that I was implying christianity and judaism have nowhere near as much violence in their history as muslims, I was not talking about singular events, I was talking about entire history.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm more upset about making sure people call it terrorism than I am about a man being slaughtered in broad daylight on the streets of Britain.
Ftfy Brett Sylvester

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Mate, do not even begin to go there you frickin idiot. I can guarantee you I have wider knowledge of religious history than you.

And if you truly had the IQ of 136 you claim, you would have realised that I was implying christianity and judaism have nowhere near as much violence in their history as muslims, I was not talking about singular events, I was talking about entire history.
IQ has nothing to do with ones knowledge of history... And I'm pretty sure if somebody was able tally up total number of deaths caused by Christian nations or in the name of the Christian God or Jebus if you will, they would beat out muslims by a fair margin

hayabusaboston

HSC
IQ has nothing to do with ones knowledge of history... And I'm pretty sure if somebody was able tally up total number of deaths caused by Christian nations or in the name of the Christian God or Jebus if you will, they would beat out muslims by a fair margin
You're one of those stupid cunts who says HEY BUT WAIT 9999 YEARS AGO THIS AND THIS HAPPENED! THUS UR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

-_-

You are hopeless.

No conceptual understanding of ideological agenda and contexts through time. Whatsoever.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
You're one of those stupid cunts who says HEY BUT WAIT 9999 YEARS AGO THIS AND THIS HAPPENED! THUS UR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

-_-

You are hopeless.

No conceptual understanding of ideological agenda and contexts through time. Whatsoever.
my god

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Do you mind giving examples of the horrific acts of terror Christianity and Judaism has inflicted to the world?
Spanish Inquisiton, crusades (slaughter of both christians and muslims), sectarian violence in Ireland, ku klux klan (they hated anyone who wasnt a white protestant), christian militia groups in the USA. With jews, just look at what Israel did in it's early founding. They used the same methods as modern terrorists do today (car bombs, insurgency warfare, IEDS, etc). Not to mention zealotry in classical antiquity.

Yeah christians and jews never committed acts of terror.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

-_-

You are hopeless.

But you said their entire history... You implied that was the measure. I'm just going off your own weird ass logic

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Contemporary history, my good man, contemporary history. I phrased myself incorrectly.

Either way, BoSuicide.
Farewell Folks.
You can pretty much blame the british for teaching muslims insurgency and terror tactics. Lawrence of Arabia anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)