Terror in London: Soldier beheaded on street (1 Viewer)

Tasteless

HSC
26/5 (Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim 'separatists' shoot 44-year-old woman multiple times in the chest.
25/5 (Samarrah, Iraq) - Seven Shia pilgrims bombed by Sunnis while on a bus.
25/5 (Makhachkala, Dagestan) - Multiple children injured when a female suicide bomber lets it rip.
24/5 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Fedayeen attack a humanitarian aid office, killing a 6-year-old child and three others.
24/5 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Two people killed when a suicide bomber targets a rival cleric.
24/5 (Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim 'separatists' kill five security workers with a roadside bomb.

Hmm, I wonder what the other faiths have been up to this week.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Dagestan and Thailand has nothing to do with Islam. They all have roots in being an ethno-nationalist movement that has been in place not because of religious, but ethnic reasons. Sunni and Shiite sectarian violence has been going on for centuries. What's going on in Iraq today is no different than during the Troubles. A lot of the troubles with muslim insurgency in SE asia has a deep rooted history of the main government forcefully pushing minorities out of the economic and political arena. Most of the issues in SEA has more to do with poverty being a major factor RATHER than religion for young men to rebel against the government. It is however odd that the Pattani rebels would kill a random woman because that's not their MO, their MO is to attack military targets. I love the twisted language of "security workers" when in fact they're SOLDIERS. No shit insurgents would target soldiers operating in a COUNTERINSURGENCY operation.

I am against any form of religion that receive public funding or recognition prayers in public schools, teaching of creationism in a biology class (should be theology or religion studies). Any country that allows Sharia law is just being a bitch. One country, one legal system. No separate rules for people because they are of a different faith, secular countries should do their best to remain secular across the board.

HSC
you people are actually retarded

inhumanity isn't confined to religion, it's a broad reaching plague festering in the hearts of every man

any argument you have against muslims can be applied to the actions of any number of cultures (e.g. cult of usa). For that matter, any argument you have against religion can similarly be applied against culture and society. If this religion did not exist, something else would. If you can only see pure isolation from unlike minded individuals as the only way to solve this, well...that's just stupid.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
lol the first quote there is in reference to fighting against people who usurp and take over your lands. It also includes a part saying Allah forgives if they desist. So in other words, it outlines fighting back if people take your lands or persecute you. In fact the previous verse explicitly states not to transgress i.e. to not exceed the enemy in violence, it's very eye for an eye.

The second quote is taken completely out of context of the surrounding quotes in the Qur'an, a mere 5 verses before establishes this context "Do they await but that Allah should come to them in covers of clouds and the angels [as well] and the matter is [then] decided? And to Allah [all] matters are returned." It's telling Muslims that merely praying to Allah won't help them, they have to put in their own effort too. Fighting is then used as an example in the quoted verse to highlight that although it might be abhorrent for you, sometimes it is necessary to fight back and you cannot just be reliant on Allah doing everything for you.

At this point I would like to draw attention to is that the Arabic language is very different from ours. Jihad doesn't actually mean war. In the Arabic of the time, jihad was a broad term for struggle. Terms in English such as "debate", "strive", "protest" etc. would all come under this umbrella term in Arabic. So verses talking about jihad are not necessarily referring to war, simple to "strive" or "struggle", which can be something as peaceful as debate or discussion. In fact Arabic speaking people would refer to Gandhi's movement in India as a "jihad" despite it's non-violent nature. As such the next few quotes on that page by no means explicitly incite violence at all.

As for 4:89, whilst it may seem violent at first, reading the next verse, it states "So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them." So it is literally referring to attacking people who attack you first, a concept that isn't really unjust.

In fact verse 5:33 refers to violent punishment it is preceded by a verse that states "that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." Islam is strongly built upon "eye for an eye" justice, and as that earlier verse i posted a few paragraphs back makes evident, transgressions beyond an equal punishment are regarded as sinful. "Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just." is in fact a verse that promotes mercy.

Verse 8:12 is actually taken completely out of context. The entire translation of it makes evident Allah is talking to angels and not Muslims lol.

The rest of the verses either automatically assume jihad means holy war, when it doesn't necessarily or refer to Allah punishing disbelievers in hell, not Muslims themselves committing violent acts.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Yeah and let's achieve that by opening the floodgates to muslim immigrants!
Yeah wow there's millions of muslims invading western countries everyday! They make up 5% of the population in Europe OMG EURABIA IS COMING TRUE.

Read a book sometime and you might learn something. Btw, I bet sylvia doesn't know most muslim nations like Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are on board to FIGHTING islamic terorrism and are great western allies.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
The Muslims are going to achieve through immigration what they have been struggling to do for the last 1000 years plus through war, and take over Europe. Fertility rate of white families in Western Europe is below replacement levels. Add that with the post war baby boomers, who make up a larger proportion of the population than young white people, in 20odd years the amount of white people on the planet is not only going to fall % wise (which it already has since the early 20th century) but by total number as well. The reason the total fertility rate of many European countries is EVEN at replacement level or just below is because of the large families being had by non-white immigrants. This of course is also true for Australia, for if we stopped immigration today, our population would actually fall by a couple million over the next 30 years.

RishBonjour

HSC
Yeah wow there's millions of muslims invading western countries everyday! They make up 5% of the population in Europe OMG EURABIA IS COMING TRUE.

Read a book sometime and you might learn something. Btw, I bet sylvia doesn't know most muslim nations like Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia are on board to FIGHTING islamic terorrism and are great western allies.
Sylvia needs to get out of her little bubble. Fuck, so stupid.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
The Muslims are going to achieve through immigration what they have been struggling to do for the last 1000 years plus through war, and take over Europe. Fertility rate of white families in Western Europe is below replacement levels. Add that with the post war baby boomers, who make up a larger proportion of the population than young white people, in 20odd years the amount of white people on the planet is not only going to fall % wise (which it already has since the early 20th century) but by total number as well. The reason the total fertility rate of many European countries is EVEN at replacement level or just below is because of the large families being had by non-white immigrants. This of course is also true for Australia, for if we stopped immigration today, our population would actually fall by a couple million over the next 30 years.
Man it's funny that it scares the shit out of white people when white birth rates are "too low."

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Man it's funny that it scares the shit out of white people when white birth rates are "too low."
It's pretty terrifying to have the idea that you will no longer be the majority within your own society in the confines of your lifetime

Especially when the up and coming majority is so incredibly adverse to the things that ma(de)ke your society great

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
It's pretty terrifying to have the idea that you will no longer be the majority within your own society in the confines of your lifetime

Especially when the up and coming majority is so incredibly adverse to the things that ma(de)ke your society great
Yeah those 5% of muslims in Europe are really going to become the majority demographic.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
you don't get it, they're below REPLACEMENT level, replacement being 2.1 children per woman.

Right on the money. As much as I am a champion for freedom and the rights of individuals regardless of race, gender etc etc, it still is an unsettling eventuality. To think I was born into a nation that used to be apart of an empire that ruled 1/4 of the globe, from which my white ancestors are descended from. To now living in this new world where ethnically within my own suburb I sometimes feel like I'm a minority.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yeah, no one with half a brain really complains about the Chinese coming to Australia anymore, even though they make up a larger portion than the Arabs, because their culture is a lot more familiar and compatible with European values.

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha the Is China the biggest national security risk for Australia? thread

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh shut up, all this terror is built up because of the media and their biased reporting ... They portray Muslims and those who believe in Islam as dangerous or "evil" people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)