The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
haddin cant bat now! a 12th man cant sub a batsmen. i wish they counld tho. i would just replace the top seven batsmen with bowlers. the tail is batting better than any australian top batsmen is now.

i have a suggestion: why don't we put australia A in to play the next test? they beat any test nation before the series start, their batsmen would give it a better go than hayden, clarke and co

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol ok u tell the ACB that ok and then you will get your wish...but i just don't want clarke, martyn n mcgrath to go...the rest can ok

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Bookie's Aussie Side;

Jacques
Mail
Bevan [yeah, so he left NSW, and I hope the NSW board fucking realised their mistake]
Katich
Clarke
Haddin
Thornely
MacGill
Clark
Bracken
McGrath

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Mail suck though,He's like gillespie the batsman on sleeping pills, only played cuz there was no alternative last year... phelps would do better or even have katich openning

edit:
i know he was pigeonholed, and a bit too old for their liking, but wouldnt it have been great to have bevan in the squad especially given his monster season, besides he averages 60 in county cricket doesnt he?

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay aussie doin good we are 67/1 yay..we're goin to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yay aussie doin good we are 67/1 yay..we're goin to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
i love your optimism. but you seem the type of person that starts crying at the first sign of a loss

i know thats how i act. at one moment in this test series im overconfident, the next im in tears

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Watching the first session i just realised.... Gee Flintoff is an ugly bastard. And dont all the poms just love to shave their heads?

2/121 at lunch.

if 2/3/220 at tea they can win.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
Watching the first session i just realised.... Gee Flintoff is an ugly bastard. And dont all the poms just love to shave their heads?
People normally shave their heads because they have shit hair ;)

Bloody hell, anyone think we can bat out another 47 overs?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
yea. we need ponting to get 150, himm and clarke to stay in for another 15 overs at least, then anythings possible. but, maybe we have as much chance as winning as we do a draw

im not going ta school tomorro if the poms win. me BST teacher is a fucking pom from manchester. first he gloats about a red devils win, next a test match...

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
wtf is happening!

I thought Gilly was going to make a big one today but alas it ocmes down to Ponting and Clarke, and then we have Warne who has batted well and Gillespie the block machine. So i think we should be safe.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
im not going ta school tomorro if the poms win. me BST teacher is a fucking pom from manchester. first he gloats about a red devils win, next a test match...
Does he talk about the FA Cup final a lot?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
me BST teacher is a fucking pom from manchester. he gloats the red devils win
sounds like a great guy :).

lol- all the guys from the football thread are hijacking the ashes thread. Or so it seems. :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
matt#1 said:
sounds like a great guy :).
nah. i thought it would be great having a football fan as a teacher, but he's also a born again christian. he wants to push jesus on to you every lesson. tomorro if we lose he be unbearable, then he'll want us to go to his chruch on sunday

FUCK OFF, APPO, IM CATHOLIC!

(and yes, he talks about the final alot. he wasn't at school for the week after it)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Bookie said:
[sarcasm] the whole NSW side if you didnt really pick it at first [/sarcasm]
no shit.... but i was saying mails too shit for nsw...

clarke just got out... doesnt look good... cmon punter

edit: gillespie you useless $%#@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)