The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

cape your friday idea is stupid... their trying to make f1 affordable and your gonna have teams use an extra 2 engines a weekend? cmon!

whos actually in that virtual f1 thing? cuz recognise bitches im winning

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Explain to me how they are using 2 extra engines each weekend? They aren't. Theres the option for changing engines without penalty. People pay a fortune to go to the track on fridays and they see the likes of ms and nando do an outlap, a flying lap and an in lap. Its more entertaining to watch the support races on friday and saturday (until qualifying).

More bums on seats = more money for FOM. Plus, with the extra hour of practice on Friday means I said 25 days of testing - thats 5 less than current.

F1 virtual thingo, what the hell? Your not in the lead! I am! Stop taking my credit!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

i'd like to say i kicked all ur ass'es in round 2 of teh sportal f1 dream team

(but not in the 1st round coz i forgot to buy cars :p)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

griz your shit... you dont have kimi or mclaren you backstabbing bastard...

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

mclaren always start the year shit
so why would i use them for the early rounds

trev_2541

HSC

[/QUOTE]
OJ - I'm sure ferrari, mclaren and renault are shaking in their boots! Super Aguri racing might just challenge them for the championship.

I sense a Ferrari victory at Albert Park :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah like Super Aguri will ever win, EVER full stop they need sponsers, and if BMW cant get a real one will Aguri?

On another note Montoya is more than welcome to rack off to BMW again no one at McLaren wants a slow Whinging bitch like him on the greatest team on the planet p.s. the new paint is orgasmic

And Ferrari @ Albert. puuft Schumaccer cant keep the pace up, the car is flawed and the new guy doesn't know what he is doin. Kimi will win @ albert park if he can just keep that fragile merc bend vee 8 intact.....

McLaren will win the constructors and Kimi the Title this year :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Morning joshy :p

What the hell? Who said the F248 is off the pace? Funny, didn't Michael push Nando all the way to the finish line in Bahrain? And Michaels lap times were faster than Nando's, second only to the great Nico!

And Malaysia, all ferrari wanted to do was collect a few points to keep them in the championship hunt. Cause everyone knows bridgestones tyres don't like the heat.

The next two races - Albert Park and Imola are cool temperature tracks - I'd expect bridgestone teams to be very strong at each of them. Plus a new engine for ferrari, infront of the lovely Italians.

Massa knows what hes doing, hes had plently of experience. He knows how to drive a ferrari, hes done it before. If he didn't know what he was doing, how the hell did he almost out qualify michael of ferrari debut and ending up beating him at malaysia?

Not another mclaren / kimi person! What are you people doing? Breeding like flies!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

vote

1. nico is finnish
2. nico is german

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

You twat!

Nico is German. Born and raised in Wiesbaden, Germany. He has a german passport, hell, he even has a german girlfriend :burn:

However, cause of Keke, Nico has finnish genes.

http://www.nicorosberg.com/ <-- That face is so German!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

Cape said:
However, cause of Keke, Nico has finnish genes.
ahem,
and those finnish GENES is the reason why he's rookie of the year and future WC.

not coz he happened to be born in germany,
or he screws a german girl

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

so whats the biz with ferraris front wing?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Grizzly said:
ahem,
and those finnish GENES is the reason why he's rookie of the year and future WC.

not coz he happened to be born in germany,
or he screws a german girl
Just because he has finnish genes, doesn't instantly make him world champion. Finnish drivers generally aren't good at circuit racing, better at rally.

Germany has produced the world's greatest driver, ever. Ralf Schumacher ....

But Nico, given if he has the car, will be world champion next year. He'll take nando's record of youngest champion.

braad said:
so whats the biz with ferraris front wing?
Kinda technical. Apparently they flex when at full speed. Theres a grey area in the rules, Ferrari exploited it, other team cried foul. Mclaren and BMW Sauber are also forced to change wings.

I don't even understand this wing bizzo.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

mclaren wern't forced to change rear wings u nut
geez
its obvious that ferrari's front wing is the illegal one - look at the onboard cam's

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

You really are a twat! Snap out of your mclaren day dream world.

The on-going furore over Ferrari's 'illegal' wing construction continues with the revelation, on Autosport.com, that Mclaren-Mercedes and BMW-Sauber have also been instructed to make changes to their wings prior to the next Grand Prix in Australia.

While Ferrari have been instructed to modify both the front and rear wing structures, it is understood that the McLaren and BMW modifications apply only to the rear.
I did look at the onboard cams, even in slow motion :p But the FIA refuse to clear the rule up, and if renault or mclaren did what ferrari did, there wouldn't be such a fuss. If Honda did it, they would be banned. Like I said previously, its a grey area in the rules, and ferrari took the gamble and interpreted them differently to everyone else.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

dont quote jibber jabber cape
the mclaren wing was never illegal - and never flexed -
its a totally different issue

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

What the hell? I didn't quote jibber jabber. Stop being a twat. I love calling you a twat!

McLaren said a “minor issue with an attachment to a secondary wing came to our attention in Malaysia. This will be rectified for the Australian Grand Prix.”
There you go. Happy? Montoya's left mirror moved more than those Ferrari wings!

HSC

Argonaut said:
And I worked out why Ten delay the broadcasts. it's so Bill Woods can watch it beofre everyone else and then sound like he knows what he's talking about when he commentates.
:rofl:

Surely they could have a better Australian commentary line-up? Neil really bugs me sometimes.

captain249

HSC

Yeah how wierd is the thing about that ferrari front wing-i reckon all the teams should have it-faster races.
I think they flex back at a particular speed reducing the downforce and making them go faster-great idea i reckon!
Mmm I hate that 1 engine for 2 race thing. Not sure y they are making that rule-maybe to slow the cars down coz the races are over too quickly? Hope not coz if that were the case- y not increase the number of laps? If its to make it more exciting-hmm maybe it would work but i think the tyre thing would make it more exciting-remember Kimi's flatspot-unlucky that was! But if the FIA is trying 2 cut costs the teams are only spending more money on diffferent technologies-pointless i think!
Yeah i wish i was goin 2 the GP-but yeah. Hopefully Kimi will get a good run this time, unless Klien has something to do with it, the bastard!

ohdato

HSC

Matthew White was crap, he only new Marathons and Triathlons.
Was annoying when he started in on the Motorsport in particular the v8s.

That said we could do worse then 10, remember the old Ch9 days,
Races weren't on till like 1-2-3am....I can put up with Crapton and Woods well
actually dont mind them.

The Ferrari's wing is illegal because at high speed it flex's,
which decreases the amount of drag.
Wouldn't you think this takes away some of the downforce
it produces so less grip?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Argo, you do look like Ralf Schumacher! Not the Ralfie we know now, but when he was younger, you too look so a like its not funny.

What? Woodsy doesn't commentate anymore. Hes only on RPM, with that useless chick who can't say Bahrain. Diffy and Crompo commentate. Diffy gets to excited, and Crompo, I just love him!

They can't increase the number of laps, because drivers need to rest, its an international rule that they can only driver i think its about 2 hours, then they need to change. We could have an F1 race like Bathurst :D

Ferrari wings are illegal because they were flexing at high speeds. It increases drag, therefore easier to overtake.

More importantly, the FIA are investigating other teams - none other than the worst team on the grid renault. About time they fixed their starts up, they have illegal launch control.

Oh, I know where Michael Schumacher is staying on the Sunshine Coast :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)