The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
JJV said:
Man I dont even care If Juventus is relegated to serie c as well.
For me Juventus is still the best football club in Europe and i wont doubt about that. They will be back to serie A very soon and get the Scudetto. =D

Fan of Juventus F.C.>> Forever....
Well if the get relegated again they can't really be close to getting another scudetto. Just a technicality when your 2 divisions below serie A

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
gunners will be bought, it will happen sooner or later, dein wouldnt resign/sacked if this wasn't an option. will be very funny, especially with all the "last english club" crap gunner say.

Gilbert1 said:
Well if the get relegated again they can't really be close to getting another scudetto. Just a technicality when your 2 divisions below serie A
where did that juventus stuff come from? lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol at the commentary
geez they are getting just a tad excited there aernt they :p
fantastic individual goal nonetheless

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Led-Zep said:
gunners will be bought, it will happen sooner or later, dein wouldnt resign/sacked if this wasn't an option. will be very funny, especially with all the "last english club" crap gunner say.

where did that juventus stuff come from? lol
I have no idea why he was going on about Juve. But hey freedom of speech.

Just saw that messi goal. Very nice. Didn't apreciate it completely at first but in the replay he does some nice little stuff in it

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
That Messi goal was really something special. It's a fantastic piece of individual skill and vision. He beat 6 defenders and the keeper all by himself. The comparison to Maradona's goal is completely justified. This is the truly one of the goals of the season.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Led-Zep said:
will be very funny, especially with all the "last english club" crap gunner say.
Still the last big one standing and will remain so for another year at least. Yeah, and you were laughing real hard after the FA Cup final weren't you? We were, but it had more to do with the actual game rather than Mal.

Looking forward to putting the filth in their place tonight as well. Only an hour to go.....

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well looks like you guys just can't play without Fabregas, he came on and changed the game.

Lovely strike by Jenas, and Arsenal got robbed at the last min. But oh well, I guess you guys can't be too disappointed.

adders

HSC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN U lost WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I hope chelsea win the league and FA cup, plus Liverpool should win the champions league leaving MAN U trophy less

Raginsheep

HSC
Hectic man, your a fuking jinx :p. First pool and now the yids.

And to the happy guy, they drew, not lost.

mat2154

HSC
liverpool, geelong and the roosters will win nothing this season. manu were saving up for milan. If kalac plays we'll put them away in the first leg.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
now lets hope newcastle can perform a miracle and beat the chelscums

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
as stupid as adders posts in here are, he is right in that the draw was basically a loss..1 point, is not good enough, we have had 2 chances to wrap it up, pompey and boro, and stumbled twice. now we have 3 very hard away games, everton, man city and chelski. if any man utd fan thinks we can win 2 out of 3 games then they are kidding themselves. if we can win one ill be surprised, man city always come to play against us and we struggled to beat them at home earlier this season, everton will be tough at home even if they lost to hammers, and chelski, well undefeated at home. united have practically given chelsea the title, its theirs now, they will hammer both bolton, and newcastle. and should easily beat arsenal. ur looking at 9 points from 3 games for chelski, they have it now, united still have a chance only if we win ALL our games, and or draw the chelsea game.

and this isnt something that im being over dramatic over, united HAD to have won this game vs boro, its a home tie, and shouldve been straight forward, we would have at least been 6 points for a few hours, now it will be 1 point. and i feel now, as much as it hurts, chelsea have won it back. i still hope we can do it, but it is really difficult now..very depressed united fan today, stayed up till 4am to watch it.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Led-Zep said:
as stupid as adders posts in here are, he is right in that the draw was basically a loss..1 point, is not good enough, we have had 2 chances to wrap it up, pompey and boro, and stumbled twice. now we have 3 very hard away games, everton, man city and chelski. if any man utd fan thinks we can win 2 out of 3 games then they are kidding themselves. if we can win one ill be surprised, man city always come to play against us and we struggled to beat them at home earlier this season, everton will be tough at home even if they lost to hammers, and chelski, well undefeated at home. united have practically given chelsea the title, its theirs now, they will hammer both bolton, and newcastle. and should easily beat arsenal. ur looking at 9 points from 3 games for chelski, they have it now, united still have a chance only if we win ALL our games, and or draw the chelsea game.

and this isnt something that im being over dramatic over, united HAD to have won this game vs boro, its a home tie, and shouldve been straight forward, we would have at least been 6 points for a few hours, now it will be 1 point. and i feel now, as much as it hurts, chelsea have won it back. i still hope we can do it, but it is really difficult now..very depressed united fan today, stayed up till 4am to watch it.
Gee, no need to cry. We still have the title in our hands, and I believe we can beat Chelsea anyway.

I was really disappointed with the result last night, absolutely gutted. We got the lead in the 3rd min, and then just allowed Boro to control the game. It was like as if we expected the game to be won by itself, without any effort. Ronaldo was poor, he should've taken it more seriously from the beginning. Rooney couldn't score, our passes, movement, and decision making were poor. All in all it was a bad day at the office, compounded by the injury to Rio. It's beginning to look like a nightmare, but we never give up.

And to the Scouser troll: still bitter over how we denied you the treble all those years ago...? Or are you too young to remember that.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
how do we have the title in our hands? with a chelsea win tonite, 1 point is all we have, thats hardly in our hands, thats just barely holding on. we then have 3 very difficult away games left, plus west ham. If anything chelsea have it now, we must win at stamford bridge, but i highly doubt that, especially with our defense atm, rio injured, vidic, plus neville aint fully fit, neither is evra. you are right it is looking like a nightmare, i think united are choking, we have had 2 chances to wrap it up, pompey and boro, and we cant do that. beleive me the pompey defeat will be the game that cost us the title, unless we win ALL our remainding games i dont think we can win. id love the beleive we could win all of them, but considering 3/4 are away thats doubtfull for any team.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I know that our remaining games are all difficult, but Chelsea also have some difficult games too. It's still in our hands because if we get the required results we will win the league, we don't need to rely on others to slip up.

But one thing now seems certain is that we won't repeat the treble, I don't think we can get past Milan now, since Rio is injured for the home leg. All our first choice back four from the start of the season is all injured. This is a bad time of the season to have injury crisis.

I don't want this to be another Bayer Levekusen, it'll break my heart.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It seems this doom and gloom talk by some United supporters can settle down a bit now. Chelsea was unable to take advantage of our slip up at home. It sounds a bit weird but I did dream of a 0-0 scoreline between the sides, wonder why I didn't put money on it. It also shows that I'm worrying about football in my sleep, fuck I'm becoming insane.

Please United, make our treble dreams come true. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)