The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
lol, apparently Real Madrid want 15mil for gallas.
Any source...?

Lehmann is certainly a character, just as enjoyable as the other kunt Mourinho. Whether it helps your team or not remains to be seen.

Meh, there's no point being interested in Arsenal right now. I just hope you can beat Chelsea next week. :D

theprince88

HSC
SYDNEY FC 3-0 PERSIK KEDIRI!

1 day late but it has to be mentioned.

we love you sydney, we do, we love you sydney, we do, we love you sydney we do, oh sydney we love you!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Raginsheep said:
lol, apparently Real Madrid want 15mil for gallas.
I wouldn't mind letting Gallas go. Fielding him and Kolo at the back means we have two centre-backs under 6 foot, which won't cut it. We've been beaten in the air at so many free kicks this season it wouldn't pain me to see him go and Senderos or Djourou given their chance alongside Kolo, or for us to buy a big fucker at the back. Say what you like about the fatcunt, but he won everything in the air before he decided to lose the plot. Not the worst idea selling Billy, especially if we're getting 15 mill for it.

LMF^^ said:
Any source...?

Lehmann is certainly a character, just as enjoyable as the other kunt Mourinho. Whether it helps your team or not remains to be seen.
It'll be Euro year next season, he'll have his motivation back. We're on the hunt for another young keeper as well. Gordon or Pele by the looks of it too, so he'll have to be on his toes as well. I'm gonna miss the nut when he goes.

Meh, there's no point being interested in Arsenal right now. I just hope you can beat Chelsea next week. :D
Heh, trolling?

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Liverpool have won the youth cup. Don't really pay attention to lower/reserve leagues but its nice to see we have some talent being developed. If we could get another Gerrard out of there, our cup winning future could be secured for another 20 years.

hachoo

HSC
HeCtic said:
I wouldn't mind letting Gallas go. Fielding him and Kolo at the back means we have two centre-backs under 6 foot, which won't cut it. We've been beaten in the air at so many free kicks this season it wouldn't pain me to see him go and Senderos or Djourou given their chance alongside Kolo, or for us to buy a big fucker at the back. Say what you like about the fatcunt, but he won everything in the air before he decided to lose the plot. Not the worst idea selling Billy, especially if we're getting 15 mill for it.
15 mil for Gallas is a great price for Arsenal. He's aging and lacking in real defensive power. Senderos is far better overhead both in attack and defense. I also hope Arsenal beat Chelsea, just to shut that Jose up.

adders

HSC
Phyuk_Yiu said:
Liverpool have won the youth cup. Don't really pay attention to lower/reserve leagues but its nice to see we have some talent being developed. If we could get another Gerrard out of there, our cup winning future could be secured for another 20 years.
Yeh we've won it two years in a row now, some good signs for the future

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Heh, trolling?
Not really, since it's just me being honest. I don't particularly take interest in the welfare of Arsenal, and their crappy season further undermines my interest. But I do sincerely wish you guys luck against Chelsea, for obviously selfish reasons.

Oh and I just found the reason why we should all be glad that mad Jens is staying for another season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_eodWmHlQ

Pure entertainment. :D

Last edited:

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
As a Chelsea supporter,

I would like to congratulate the Manchester United Football Club on winning the 2006-07 Barclays English Premiership.

Well done on winning it, you guys were just too consistent for us, you deserve the title.

Congrats to Alex Ferguson, the players and fans you have done the Manchester United Football Club proud.

I hope Chelsea and Manchester United build a strong rivalry next season like they have had this season where they can go head to head for all the trophies.

Well done United....

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ooooohhh i was wondering wtf youre talking about just then...until i logged on to the premier league website where chelsea drew 2-2 with bolton and man utd won 4-2 over everton
wow...it aint over yet, but we should now be a little more optimistic that the 2006/2007 english premier league title is man utd

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Chelsea FC said:
As a Chelsea supporter,

I would like to congratulate the Manchester United Football Club on winning the 2006-07 Barclays English Premiership.

Well done on winning it, you guys were just too consistent for us, you deserve the title.

Congrats to Alex Ferguson, the players and fans you have done the Manchester United Football Club proud.

I hope Chelsea and Manchester United build a strong rivalry next season like they have had this season where they can go head to head for all the trophies.

Well done United....
Wow, gracious in conceding defeat...? I guess I can take that. Props to you for showing some class.

Anyway, that was the most dramatic game I've seen all season. 2-0 down after 55mins, with the game seemingly gone and the title race seemingly going down to the final game, we made an extraordinary come back to win it. Absolutely amazing, this is what United is all about, sheer determination. Although I must say we did get a helping hand from Everton though, the 2 goals they gave us was absolutely hilarious. First was a drop ball by the keeper, then our own Phil Neville turned the ball into his own net. I bet Mourinho will have something to say about those two goals.

What a strike by Eagles at the end, and what a way to finish the game off.

I'm just so happy with the result, and it's not because of the fact that Chelsea drew at home. This performance shows that we do deserve to be Champions.

Led-Zep, the title is in Chelsea's hands...? Just believe in the squad. Get off your "real supporter" high horse and just have some faith.

On to the San Siro, show what we're really made of.

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
1-2 defeat
It seems i was too quick to say that we have two players for every position. Our B-side has a lot of catching up to do, though it was an away game against Euro chasing Portsmouth.
The good news from that round was Chelsea losing Carvalho and Ballack to injury. That makes me a little bit more confident about Wednesday morning.

mat2154

HSC
what a great day, manu have the title in the bag, LEEDS have been relegated to League One! (2001 champions league semi final)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
great win last nite from united, was in histerics at 2-0 and quite fuming, especially after chelski were 2-1 up. but just remarkable performance. still havnt wrapped it up yet, however a win vs man city, and arsenal doin us a favour would do it.
LMF i do have faith in the squad, however as a long time supporter, it gets incredibly frustrating knowing we couldve won this at pompey then boro, and it wouldve been all over by know. As a fan who knows about letting it slip, eg 97/98 season, i will still be holding my breath till the man city game, as i really want the league, i dont care for the ecl/fa cup one bit if we lose thats fine by me as long as united get the league. that is the number 1 priority.
anyway should be an interesting week, could be in 2 cup finals, and won ecl, or the polar opposite.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Mourinho said:
"It's not even a game between me and him [Ronaldo]," Mourinho said. "It's a game where a kid made some statements not showing maturity and respect. Maybe [it's his] education, difficult childhood, no education, maybe [it is] the consequence of that."
Holy fuck, this cunt has officially lost the plot.

Link

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
He certainly has. With the title seemingly gone he has to resort to this sort of lowly mind game which seems completely low class, and of course, it's unnecessary. Given the fact that Fergie does have respect for Mourinho, he should show some respect too. We gave him a guard of honour at Old Trafford 2 seasons ago, I'd doubt we'll ever get that at Stamford Bridge.

This is utter garbage anyway, Ronaldo won't be unsettled by this. But attacking another person's level of education is just low, and I personal believe that he should be reprimanded for that.

HSC
does anyone now when the second leg of the champions league is on??
the man utd vs Ac
&
liverpool vs chelsea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)