this looks like a smart year (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Don't forget yourself namu
lol seriously i cannot even match up to their shoulders. The best I will pull off will be semi-high 99 whereas they are looking at 2+ state ranks and like 99.90+ (I wonder how good they are in English though :S)

boganxcore

HSC
lol seriously i cannot even match up to their shoulders. The best I will pull off will be semi-high 99 whereas they are looking at 2+ state ranks and like 99.90+ (I wonder how good they are in English though :S)
semi-high 99 is still bloody good mate - you're freaking smart as! i need your brain for tuesday please

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
semi-high 99 is still bloody good mate - you're freaking smart as! i need your brain for tuesday please
haha, that's the "best" i can do. ohh well, I played way too much this year :( I want my last year work ethics back

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
HEAPS smart year considering how many people failed to even read the question correctly for english?
I read the title of the thread and with all the complaining so far, i could've sworn "this looks like a smart year" was sarcasm...

yeah_boy

HSC
I only think like ONE person got over 99 uai in my whole schools existance of around 10ish years.

jet

Banned
HSC
I can't really speak for my year. It's very ambiguous. I'm just gonna wait until the results come out. Our '08 year was the best, so far.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
i know a guy who is top in 3 unit & 4 unit maths (outright) at ruse. i reckon he is freaking tank - that's even better than sen lin in terms of ranks lol - he is apparently lurking around facebook trying to analyse his competitors for top-in-the-state in 4 unit and 3 unit ;)
ahaha
analyse his competitors. what the fuk?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
haha, that's the best i can do. ohh well, I played way too much this year :( I want my last year work ethics back
Lol anyone remember when namu was saying I worked too much this year, I need to balance out my work with my play :D

lizajane91

HSC
2010 kids are gonna kick 09'ers and 08'ers at my school...last year there were no band 6s in english,science or maths..only 2 in CFS(lol),2 in geo, 1 in music and a few in art and i got one in jap...lmao...yesterday in english like half standard english left before the 30 minutes to go mark and they feel they went well...haha

ashllis92

HSC
Well the highest UAI at my school in it's history was 97.65 and this year the headmaster thinks were going to get two 99+ so that's encouraging. Shame the '10ers are all dumb fucks

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
well the highest uai at my school in it's history was 97.65 and this year the headmaster thinks were going to get two 99+ so that's encouraging. <b>shame the '10ers are all dumb fucks
lol .

ashllis92

HSC
Haha, but seriously, I was giving this guy some helpin chem before his exam and he was nearly crying with the stress of it, he couldn't work out why valencies were important to writing chemical equations, I told him that maybe next time studying at the last minute wasn't a good idea. He got 10% in the easiest year 11 chem final ive seen in my life. Poor kid :(

tku336

HSC
Our school's got little chance of ranking in maths this year. Quite possibly 3 unit, but we just dont have the brains in 4 unit. We'll state rank next year with vasak, and definately top the year below that because Tim Large is the best guy to come through our school since Laurie Field or Henderson, but meh. There's no way our school this year is as good at its top end as last year (30 state ranks, 4 100s, 5 99.95s, 46 over 99).

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
My school's grade will pwn last year's grade (quite possible the "stupidest" grade we have ever had) and could possible be the best grade ever.

But we'll have to wait until the 2009 school rankings come out to see XD

shaon0

HSC
Our school's got little chance of ranking in maths this year. Quite possibly 3 unit, but we just dont have the brains in 4 unit. We'll state rank next year with vasak, and definately top the year below that because Tim Large is the best guy to come through our school since Laurie Field or Henderson, but meh. There's no way our school this year is as good at its top end as last year (30 state ranks, 4 100s, 5 99.95s, 46 over 99).
Is Tim Large better than Menzies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)