Umat day!!!! (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
I ignored them.... My test started 1 hr late lololol
People tried intimidating me, but it did not really work LOL - Sucks for them!

Aysce

HSC
So many ppl turned around CONSTANTLY to check out competition.
Made eye contact with ppl like 20 times for no apparent reason other than they couldn't help the urge to turn around a billion times and attempt to scrutinize and intimidate lol
:/

My area was chilled haha.

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder why you are not surprised Lan Lan ;) hehe (inside joke)
But finishing too early could be a bad thing
LOL ;)
But yeah, the fact that kids from high-ranking selective schools are pretty tough competition goes with saying, generally.
Not that kids from other schools aren't just as fierce!! (if not more in some cases) :)

SanjoyM

HSC
So many tried to stare me down .... I was like meh....dont care.. I'm here to sit the UMAT, not compete in a staring competition.....

jnney

lemon
HSC
So many ppl turned around CONSTANTLY to check out competition.
Made eye contact with ppl like 20 times for no apparent reason other than they couldn't help the urge to turn around a billion times and attempt to scrutinize and intimidate lol
wow srs?

everyone in my section , and the sections around me kept to themselves.

Aysce

HSC
So many tried to stare me down .... I was like meh....dont care.. I'm here to sit the UMAT, not compete in a staring competition.....
Are you sure?

I don't think THAT many people were staring others down. Most of the people I saw SEEMED nice and humble, didn't look like those over-competitive types..

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
I felt lonely lol - I had Arnie in mine though :S
Within looking length?? ;)
Man, he must have been CHILL AS!! haha
Wonder if he gets 100th percentile again. Can't believe they let him sit it for a THIRD time haha

SanjoyM

HSC
wow srs?

LUCKY!! I felt like people were investigating me and dissecting me emotions lol..... One of them stared at me and observed what I was doing for 1 hr before the exam....Slightly creepy and uncomfortable!!

SanjoyM

HSC
Within looking length?? ;)
Man, he must have been CHILL AS!! haha
Wonder if he gets 100th percentile again. Can't believe they let him sit it for a THIRD time haha
I think he is deliberately failing it, so he can sit it again next year. When thhey were collecting papers, I saw his, and he only did the first 5 of every section LOLOLOL I was LMAO..... He was like a boss - calm and quite, memorising lol

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
wow srs?

i was in morning sesh; tho admittedly it may have been a slightly exaggeration. Maybe, like, 4-5 people. But they turned around enough for like 20 lol

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
I think he is deliberately failing it, so he can sit it again next year. When thhey were collecting papers, I saw his, and he only did the first 5 of every section LOLOLOL I was LMAO..... He was like a boss - calm and quite, memorising lol
are you serious?! oh man...
thats hilarious. Well, guess he doesn't really need a good umat anyways, he's already got his dream course + job i guess (or at least, on his way...). Wish he coulda sat umat for me tho :p

HSC
N/A
lol s3

i'm not even joking, I didn't even try for it. I just circled anything when i found it was that weird find the middle thing.

i am literally expecting no marks in s3.

for some reason, i finished 10-15 minutes early in every section. mainly because i rushed s1- hearing from people who did it last year that tehy ran out of time. I didn't read the question properly, nor did I read the text.
s2, i really needed to go to the bathroom, and I couldnt really concentrate. I finished 15 minutes early, and then went. when i got back, i didnt really have the time to fix/go through much of my paper.
yeah, dont get me started on s3.

tbh, i didnt prepare at all for this. i didn't actually seriously sit my ass down and do a timed exam. I did like, one practice paper before the exam, and i didnt even read s1 because it was so long.

not expecting to do well. not reallly caring :p
i was the only happy one in my section, imo. everyone was freaking out.

SanjoyM

HSC
are you serious?! oh man...
thats hilarious. Well, guess he doesn't really need a good umat anyways, he's already got his dream course + job i guess (or at least, on his way...). Wish he coulda sat umat for me tho :p
LOL!! How awesome would it be if UMAT was a group effort? ahha Afterall, doctor have to work in a group:p You could do section 1, I could do section 2 and Arnie section all xD HAHA!!

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL!! How awesome would it be if UMAT was a group effort? ahha Afterall, doctor have to work in a group:p You could do section 1, I could do section 2 and Arnie section all xD HAHA!!
Eyy... not sure how useful I'd be. Expecting shit S1 and S2 marks. And maybe halfway decent S3 lol
Don't wanna be one of those tards that goes "THAT WAS SO EASY" then gets stuck in the 60th percentile lols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)