uni.. (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
I'm hsc '10...

But,

WHAT THE FLIP,

After the most stressful year of your life, studying for hoursandhours a night, finally you're finished, you have a break, a really well deserved break of delicious life free of studying...

AND YOU DECIDE THAT IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO START... STUDYING??!??!?!?!

I am not comprehending...
honestly.. it wasnt stressful.. it was all hyped up for nothing. you'll find out when it comes.

lol agreed. Its good to get that first semester out of the way. Hey why not start our Phd thesis while we are at it!
This thread shouldn't exist.
Its a general interest to know whether people have. nobody asked you to reply to the thread or actually read it.

RuffWoof

HSC
Although I personally would not study for uni before it even starts (as I have 'better' things to do), if OP is interested in that, then OP has every right to do so without being flamed.

Relax, no one is going to self-combust and explode just because someone is studying for Uni straight after the HSC.

Nicoski

HSC
honestly.. it wasnt stressful.. it was all hyped up for nothing. you'll find out when it comes.

Its a general interest to know whether people have. nobody asked you to reply to the thread or actually read it.
Yeh fair piont. I'm just finding some way to procrastinate. 2 exams tomorrow and i don't really want to think about it too much. Back to the discussion, if someone was to be studying for uni at this early stage in the process i would conscider it to be a little enthusiastic.

But good discussion as i would never have known people out there to be thinking of starting to study for uni already.

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, been doing heaps. A lot more than before HSC. I'm averaging about 9 hours a day. How about you?

q3thefish

HSC
Stud...y?

Pushed that word outta my vocab, soz people.

tanna

HSC
Yeah, been doing heaps. A lot more than before HSC. I'm averaging about 9 hours a day. How about you?
Hahahah! :p

I don't even know what course/uni I wanna go to - let alone what subject/what study etc...

susstorm

HSC
Studying for uni already?
AHAH ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
No.

Still haven't finished my last HSC exam.
But after that?
I repeat:
"AHAH ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
No."
I plan on getting a life actually.
you're funny.

audioxdoll

HSC
lol @ those people if they dont get into their course.

i know exactly what i want to do but i havent finished my last exam yet... barely studied for hsc and i predict ill study even less for uni.

whats up leaders of tomorrow. :D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lol. I've got an exam in less than 48 hours, and I haven't even started studying.

absorber

HSC
Your life is truly an empty abyss if you feel a need to study before university has even begun

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
has anyone started studying for uni..since the hsc is over?..

i know its kinda shit what they are doing but i know.. some people have.. out of interest........
what the fucking fuck?

are you serious?

Monsterman

HSC
lol @ those people if they dont get into their course.

i know exactly what i want to do but i havent finished my last exam yet... barely studied for hsc and i predict ill study even less for uni.

whats up leaders of tomorrow. :D
My friends are getting 99+... what they are studying for only requires 95.. they'll transfer into med and other stuff later.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
um im sorry, but if you have finished your HSC and have already started studying for a uni course which you may not even get into, you're fucking retarded.

I strongly recommend that you all go make some friends and have a social life over the next few months before you REALLY have to get into your studies again.

In short.... get a life!

Last edited:

Monsterman

HSC
um im sorry, but if you have finished your HSC and have already started studying for a uni course which you may not even get into, you're fucking retarded.

I strongly recommend that you all go make some friends and have a social life over the next few months before you REALLY have to get into your studies again.

In short.... get a life!
no they are reading out of interest. not studying. they do everything that you would do.... dont just assume that they dont have any friends.. or not have a life...

edit: giving out +1s how pathetic... :| OH NO ARE YOU GOING TO DEDUCT POINTS FROM ME. MY LIFE IS RUINED.. big deal..

Last edited:

kateemily

HSC
clearly im very different. i procrastinated school study the whole way through yr12 with uni study. im nto studying specifically for uni, cos the course i wanna do is exactly what i enjoy reading about. whether or not i get into my course, ill still b reading the same books, but this 'study' as u call it (fun reading to me) will help me with uni and give me a solid head up. so when someone may enjoy watching tv ill jst sit there reading books. so what, im more knowledgable and u just wasted an hour being entertained?

and for the record i do have a life... quite a social one at that. im not glued to my books, but last i checked the more of a head up i get the more of a social life i can have at uni. while everyone else is slaving over concepts they dnt yet understand i can merely brush over what i know.

im quite focussed and no what i wanna do and really do enjoy it, so i no not everyone out there is like that, but heck dnt mock me 4 wanting to learn more and not waste my life with meaningless crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)