uni.. (1 Viewer)

Winn

HSC
Yet another hardwork vs intelligence discussion.
;)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Dude some people study 6hrs a night and can't hit 80 atar, while people study for 2hrs a night and can easily hit 95+ atar. so don't generalise</SPAN>
No, what I'm saying is there is no need to stress and put in hours and hours of work to get a 99 if all you need is a 70 to be happy and get into uni. I realise that people have to study more than hours than others. But really if you get into the uni you want, that's what matters. Not some number you got in high school.

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
dudes, enjoy the break while you can, its going to be the last really good one for a while.

Welcome to the equivalent of 2 HSCs a year for the duration of your degree.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
dudes, enjoy the break while you can, its going to be the last really good one for a while.

hardly 2 hsc's a year lol

more like 1.5

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
this is stupid, like someone said in the first page, uni students study the week before there exams

if you are studying for uni before you are in you have no life.

M@ster P

HSC

that's what they said about the Christmas holidays at the end of term 4. I'm pretty sure there will be many holidays to come, i.e. aren't you in uni for like 12 weeks per semester, and there are 2 semesters - leaving you with 28 weeks holiday seems pretty good to me - correct me if I'm wrong

Ksubi

HSC
that's what they said about the Christmas holidays at the end of term 4. I'm pretty sure there will be many holidays to come, i.e. aren't you in uni for like 12 weeks per semester, and there are 2 semesters - leaving you with 28 weeks holiday seems pretty good to me - correct me if I'm wrong

now im looking forwad to uni.
lots of holidays XD

bio_nut

HSC
If you don't have a job at least in your uni hols, you're a fucking loser. You should be getting one now anyway.

staplers...YAY

HSC
why people would study for something they haven't yet been accepted into is beyond me. Who knows, maybe they're studying the wrong things? They should probably confirm it all with their professors...the ones they have yet to meet. Jesus, get a life.

M@ster P

HSC
If you don't have a job at least in your uni hols, you're a fucking loser. You should be getting one now anyway.
Sorry I don't recall saying that I don't have a job, I suggest you speak the truth rather shit that you pull out of your arse - and yeh I got a job

Last edited:

dp624

HSC
Ps (passes) get degrees. Seriously uni is a lot more lax than high school. unless you have to maintain some certain score in which case = death :p
haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)