what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I know people are entitled to do certain things...but here are my MOST annoying things EVER...and of course have only been exemplified under exam conditions aaarrggh!!!

--> when people sniff endlessly...if it wasn't against the rules I would peg my entire packet of tissues at their nose and hope it gets clogged

--> when people swipe their feet on the floor, moving them from back to front, front to behind the legs of the chair..arrgggghh faarrrrkkk

--> when, after reading time, someone next to you just sits there flipping through the paper noisily for like 20 minutes..

-->I had a rackety desk for P1 of english, and i know people we're annoyed by it. So i found that for probably the last half of my exam i was using my right hand to steady the desk and my left to write...buggeeerrr

--> I understand that supervisors can get bored...but when they just happen to be staring off into space when you need an extra booklet is beyond me. The supervisor on the other side of the room usually has to make arm motions before the one on my side notices :mad: and then by that time, I'd already written on a line on the bottom of the page that doesn't exist :(

-->do they have to give us string with EVERY new booklet?! for crying out loud, they get so annoying, and they see me purposely flick the string off my minute desk, and yet they still come and pick them up and make a big deal of putting on my desk...im gonna deck someone very soon

bugger. there's my ranty two cents

Last edited:

sb3181

When it is raining and the hall leaks.........really badly....lol
Who would have thought you would need to take an umbrella into your HSC with you!

kylie-rose

HSC
when the head examiner guy has coins or keys in his pocket, and walks around with his hand in his pocket jingleing the coins/keys together

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
oh man, don't remind me...

there was a car beeping outside incessantly for like 1+ hour in our math exam for whatever-the-hell reason...

the lawnmower (or the counsel) decided that our english paper 2 day was the best day to mow the grass... vrm vrm!!

THE SUPERVISERS!!!! they're always walking around, or chatting to each other in the quietest manner they can... (one almost gave me a heart-attack when she cleared her throat... i thought it was time's up >.<)

many other distractions, but most blended in with the silence when I'm absorbed into doing the exam.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
when people sneeze loudly on purpose. there's this one idiot who conjures up a sneeze sometimes just to annoy people.....he said so himself. damn i hate such idiots who don't care and make others not care too.....RGHH!

boite nature

HSC
i hate the tiny desks and flickering flourescent lights ( i used alliteration there... not that i need to know what alliteration is, cause i never have to do an english exam again!)
our year is pretty small so in the hall we are nicely spread out so other people dont annoy me too much
in our trials, all u had to do was hold a booklet up in the air and a teacher would come rushing over to give u a new one.. but these hsc supervisors take ages to even notice you, then walk slowly over to ask what you want, then slowly go and get a new booklet and of course the string... by that time i have forgotten everything i intended on writing in the new booklet!
our hall is right next to the road, which leads out to another town and every 10-15 minutes huge trucks come rumbling along and stop at the corner with their incredibly loud truck brakes. then after maths we stopped doing exams in the hall and moved to the other side of the school which is right next to the hospital. yay woohoo i thought. until a helicopter spent ten minutes warming up then took off during my indonesian listening exam! now theres a time when you really dont need loud noises. grr

Rachie_88

HSC
the most annoying thing about the exams is not the surpervisor's staring its them not paying attention for English paper 2 i had my hand up for ever wanting another booklet and no-one was paying attention so i had to cough until they looked to see if i was dying and then i waved my other booklets at them i was so cut ... at least if they were staring they would be paying attention not checking what piece of there breakfast got stuck under their finger nails in the morning ... GRRRR so frustrating ... Every minute, every second counts ....

HSC
When birds get stuck inside and start tweeting LOUDLY NONSTOP. I swear everyone doing that paper (english paper1) wanted to rip those 'innocent' little birds' heads off.

and thunderstorms.

Superstar44

HSC
THE SUPERVISERS!!!! hated them pacing behind me hated them staring into my eye.. hated them whispering and opening the door so quietly.. i hated the annocuments made by the vice principal... besdies that nothing else....

JoeysBoy

HSC
What can be distracting are the amount of doodles people draw on the desk... one guy was from extension math 1993... another guy was from ancient history 1997... the list goes on. Doesn't irritate you a whole big deal, but it can cause you to day dream... :rolleyes:

charlichanel

HSC
i don't know if anybody's said it yet, but (especially at my school) there are some desks that are soo gross..like a bit smaller than the other ones (which takes away room that u desperately need!!) and also they sometimes have written all over it "*insertnamehere* failed geography on this desk in 2001! or english!" or whatever...and i always seem to get one of those desks!!! which is just great when you're already nervous about hsc and you look down at 10,000 negative comments about the exam you're about to do...:p
oh and when it's a windy/cold/rainy day and the person next to the window is so claustrophobic that they HAVE to open the window and let in the wind/cold/rain...causing ur papers to fly everywhere..GRRRR

Brookee87

HSC
WHEN U HAVE farkin DUCKS OUTSIDE MAKIN RANDOM NOISES 4 ABOUT A WHOLE HR !!!
in our first english exam there were 2 ducks goin WAAAAAAA WAAAA or sumfin like that and i had 2 bite my hand 2 stop laughing it was hilarious
& i get irratated wen i look at my friends wen we r writing cos they pull faces ha ha
funny shit x

Moonlite

HSC
Squeaky tables. If I get a squeaky table again, thats it, I'm walking out. I swear, it's SOO annoying!! I had this squeakiest table ever for English... i'd hardly touch it n it would start to wobble and squeak. People kept giving me death stares during the exam and I was like thinking, "HELLO! It's not my fucking fault that this shit school can't afford decent furniture!"

And then, half way through, the supervisor finally comes and puts a bit of cardboard under the table leg to stop it squeaking...and guess what? It got a 100 times worse. No wonder I failed.

the_thomasu

HSC
HIGH-HEELS!!! wtf? CLONK CLONK CLONK.. then there are teachers playing games on their phones CLICKITY CLICKITY CLICK BEEP (you lose!) only making them try harder, ironically on banned camera phones too infront of the girls short skirts. And please dont read sports illustrated...

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
i hate sitting at the front of the row, it is so annoying, and i hate funny teachers walking past which causes you to laugh.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
the_thomasu said:
HIGH-HEELS!!! wtf? CLONK CLONK CLONK.. then there are teachers playing games on their phones CLICKITY CLICKITY CLICK BEEP (you lose!) only making them try harder, ironically on banned camera phones too infront of the girls short skirts. And please dont read sports illustrated...

Brookee87 said:
WHEN U HAVE farkin DUCKS OUTSIDE MAKIN RANDOM NOISES 4 ABOUT A WHOLE HR !!!
in our first english exam there were 2 ducks goin WAAAAAAA WAAAA or sumfin like that and i had 2 bite my hand 2 stop laughing it was hilarious
& i get irratated wen i look at my friends wen we r writing cos they pull faces ha ha
funny shit x

BAHAHAHHAHAHAH............BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i just can't stop laughing at those two. i also hate it when you have idiots who scream on the top of their lungs outside the exam hall and make it loud and clear when they swear. its so bloody annoying, but one kid got told off.....loud and clear. that was funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)