what irritates you in the HSC exams?!?! (1 Viewer)

ajmason87

HSC
Number Writing

There is nothing more irritating than writing those numbers on top of every single page, in 2u maths i had to write out my centre and students numbers 90 times each, now that is not fun

jaihson

HSC
3 years ago at our school, 2 seagulls flew in the open section of the hall near the roof, landed in a girls hair and were attacking each other while she was doing her exam. Mind you, the school still has not fixed the hall.

mizosoup

HSC
when people are shaking their leg just inside your peripheral vision

or when people next to you are just turning pages at a rate way over the rate you're going so you're all panicing and going "crap crap why is it so easy for them??" and then they sit there at the end just checking and looking serene and crap and you're still 3/4 of the way through the paper or something

Glenn198718

i tell you what pisses me off when the clocks are ticking around and you wish you could just get up and fucken break it and another thing that pisses me off is the amount of essays we had to do in english i hate them especially paper 2

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
ajmason87 said:
There is nothing more irritating than writing those numbers on top of every single page, in 2u maths i had to write out my centre and students numbers 90 times each, now that is not fun
wat?!?! we were told that its ok just to write em on the front of each booklet. hope this doesn't screw me up!!

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
but why?? its not like the booklets are gonna fall apart??

are they:confused:

the_thomasu

HSC
well if they do your screwed basically.

I always write my numbers on each page at the very end, after the guy says 'pens down'. Such a waste of time and distraction from my train of thought to write it in the middle of a question. So yeah.. I'll be sitting there scribbling it on each page real quick, takes a few mins sometimes and I'd be the last one out, hehe.

One time the lady told me I didn't have to do it, but I basically told her to feck off as I wasn't taking any risks. 'It's ok, you dont need to do that, I'll take it [reaching for paper]' ... 'I am writting my number on every page' buts in 'you dont...' I but back in 'just incase, you never know...' .. 'mmmk.... mmkkk....' then does that shuffle kind of examiner walk (like on that Chrunchie Nut ad...).

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Glenn198718 said:
you are supposed to write them on all of them
you don't have to, the booklets won't fall apart. you only have to tie booklets to each other just incase they get lost. writing your centre number and student number on every page is a waste of time, and more tedious than doing the exam itself...i realised that after doing that exact same thing in my english(1 and 2) and legal papers and the supervisor came and said, you don't have to do that you know...
so no one does it.....and if it was supposd to be done, my whole year is screwed.

*Buttercup*

HSC
i hate when the person next to u wont stop clearin their throat... ahhh

and a couple of times we'v had an examiner whose hip cracked on every step. i mean, seriously... click.. click.. click... click... JUST SIT DOWN AND STOP WALKING ROUND THE EXAM ROOM!!!

i think thats about all.

i always write my number on every page, why couldnt the books fall apart? but i guess if the supervisor says u dont have to then u mustnt have to.

Ice man

HSC
yeh i feel better writing it on every page, you have no idea how they r going to be handled, what if the front page fell of? be pretty screwed aye lol. One of my mates was tapping his pen on the desk for ages, he didnt seem to realise he did it till someone called a supervisor over and asked him to tell him to stop :p was pretty funny. And this guy next to me kept clicking his dam watch, beeping every 10 min or so:S

mnanda88

HSC
annoyin stuff

wen fuckn sluts hum songs in our exams ... nd ask really loud questions ... exam supervisor bad breath ... yeh nd da nose breathin/ blowin

suhini

HSC
does anyone hav a supervisor that looks like someone famous?

there's one at my school who looks like the evil wizard in lord of the rings!!! dead srs...his hair is long too!! ok so not really long but on the long side. it freaks me out wen he stares at u! its like he's planning something evil!

so distracting...

leah1987

HSC
Tapping supervisors shoes

Nothing pisses me off more than female (and occasionally males) walking around in their high heels tapping their feet every step it echoing through the hall. Its distracting and rude and bugs the shit outta me

leah1987

HSC
Tapping supervisors shoes

Nothing pisses me off more than female (and occasionally males) supervisors walking around in their high heels tapping their feet every step it echoing through the hall. Its distracting and rude and bugs the shit outta me

05er

HSC
One of our examiners is a really fat woman with body odour and a bad obnoxious streak. She refuses to turn her mobile phone off!

Thus, it has rung during 2 exams. :(

some girl

HSC
suhini said:
does anyone hav a supervisor that looks like someone famous?

there's one at my school who looks like the evil wizard in lord of the rings!!! dead srs...his hair is long too!! ok so not really long but on the long side. it freaks me out wen he stares at u! its like he's planning something evil!

so distracting...
*hands up* oooo oooo I do I do X) This one supervisor in my english other modules exam l9ooked exactle like John Cleese... seriously he had that moustache thingie too :rolleyes:

During the english exams it was so noisy with the main quad being right outside the halll urgh... so annoying because I was sitting right at the back and I can hear all the conversations of the group beihind the hall door... and it's where my little sister hangs around too >.< And the canteen is on the other side so you can hear all the noises and also the change room at the front... damn those juniors and their yelling and screaming doing it on purpose... no respect at all -_______-

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Music One Aural paper was my favorite exam
Until I saw one supervisor playing with the string, the other reading 'Take Five.' It was almost tempting to cheat - they owuldn't have noticed. Still, it is kind of hard to cheat in an aural anyway.
So we are listening to the cd thing, and it is quite a complex classical piece - then her phone goes off and she swears. It took her like half a minute to pull the phone out her bag and walk out the room - where it still kept ringing!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Also - supervisors who start 'grooving' in the music exam were annoying - last song was a rock and roll thing - PLEASE STOP TAPING TABLES AND MOVING ABOUT LIKE YOU ARE HIP AND COOL!!!

*grumbles incoherently*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)