Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
this is an old account

i said i had no israel themed accounts with NS access

you underestimate how prepared i am for bannage

edit: i remember when comrade boxes was getting banned, and he ran out, he came to me for an account lol
That's pretty sad tbh.

JClamp

Banned
HSC
how much do you get paid at luna park? and how easy is it to get a job?
it's easy to get the job as long as they're hiring at that time (hint: before holidays)

and the pay is mediocre. very mediocre. i'm only still level 1 so it's only $18/hour at the moment. I chose that over the $25/hour for tutoring...not sure why yet. :(

JClamp

Banned
HSC
luna park yo

annie are you ok?
annie are you ok? are you ok annie?
annie are you ok? annie are you ok?
are you ok annie?
annie are you ok? annie are you ok?
are you ok annie?
annie are you ok? won't you tell us, that you're ok?

JClamp

Banned
HSC
beats my $11/hour

what sort of stuff do you do? and how often do you work? seeing as you live in camden, right?
yer i work on the weekends. this school holidays im working every second day pretty much. i never work or go to uni if it involves more travel than study/work.

it's alright you just push buttons, load people in, talk to guests and whatever. i mean, it's prolly boring for most people but i've always wanted to work for a theme park so it's ok imo.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone looking for a (new) job should keep an eye out on the university employment service during the last week of holidays and first week of semester for a law firm by the name of Haylen McKenzie Solicitors, even if you're not a law student, because they'll almost certainly be hiring one or two people for work during the week and their selection criteria isn't remarkably picky.

EDIT: And if you ask nicely I'll put in a good word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)