Exam predictions (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
This is random but could you actually run through 2009 8. a) ii) for me? I don't understand the working in my solutions book.

If it's too much to type don't worry though :p
Probably not. I haven't touched a calculator since. Your maths is probably better than mine. :p

funkygirl59

HSC
The 15 marker won't be on international crime it's not a large enough component. It will most likely be young offenders or possibly trial, sentencing and punishment or investigation process.

I definitely think international crime is enough for a 15 marker --> we had it for our trial and i wrote three booklets, as did most people and luckily got 15/15. but yeah for some reason I think they'll choose young offenders since you can talk about all aspects of the justice system and just relate it to young offenders.

Human rights will likely be a contemporary issue with legal and non legal respones (i hope so actually, since we did a whole assignment on this one dot point haha)

and then options...hmm probs just simple effectiveness questions. good old legal.

acemusic415

HSC
I definitely think international crime is enough for a 15 marker --> we had it for our trial and i wrote three booklets, as did most people and luckily got 15/15. but yeah for some reason I think they'll choose young offenders since you can talk about all aspects of the justice system and just relate it to young offenders.

Human rights will likely be a contemporary issue with legal and non legal respones (i hope so actually, since we did a whole assignment on this one dot point haha)

and then options...hmm probs just simple effectiveness questions. good old legal.
I personally don't think it will be International Crime, rather it may be Sentencing and Punishment and Young Offenders. These two topics have so much legal substance - so many cases and legislation etc. But who knows?

HSC
yep, i dont think it would be international crime either.....what do you think the human rights question will be? maybe something along the arguments for and against a charter of rights?

acemusic415

HSC
yep, i dont think it would be international crime either.....what do you think the human rights question will be? maybe something along the arguments for and against a charter of rights?
No clue, it could even be giving a definition for human rights or state sovereignty. Likewise it could be reviewing the developing recognition of human rights. I have no clue in what it will be. But Human Rights shouldn't be TOO bad.

illishaA

HSC
N/A
Yeah but usually they expect you to write on about 4 (2 core and 2 related) so you have a lot more substance to work with.
predictions for modern history conflict in europe essay ? Im going with D-day. What have others thought ?
eco ? enviro management to do with eco growth.
3u >> projectile motion

packwolf

HSC
predictions for modern history conflict in europe essay ? Im going with D-day. What have others thought ?
eco ? enviro management to do with eco growth.
3u >> projectile motion
why all these enviro predictions? it was an essay question last year

WorryWartCob

HSC
General Mathematics (ALWAYS)
- Simpsons Rule
- GST
- Z Scores / Standard Deviations

Modern

Germany
- Society within Germany & Impact on Social Life

Conflict in Europe
- D-Day, or Russias effect over the whole span of the war.

2011_

HSC
General Mathematics (ALWAYS)
- Simpsons Rule
- GST
- Z Scores / Standard Deviations

Modern

Germany

Conflict in Europe
No GST in Maths today :)

HSC
N/A
Modern

Germany

Conflict in Europe
Russia's effect was last year bro. Maybe reasons for Russian victory.

Agree with social life, maybe racial policy pre-war

duck455

HSC
Does anyone have exam predictions for 2 Unit Studies Of Religion?????

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone have exam predictions for 2 Unit Studies Of Religion?????
SoR2 = Religion and non-religion short answer will be on social transformation.
Religion and peace will be ONE only, and will be WORLD PEACE

SoR1 + SoR2 = Extended response will aim at TWO sections of the religions, not a general question, where all three can be written about.
Section II - they will ask a general question about all three for the 9 marker.
Post-1945 = Specific stats in MC + Short answer will be on Aboriginal stuff.

Gstar11

HSC
N/A
If i failed the bio trial and half yearly should i put in effort for the hsc?

HSC
N/A
SoR1 + SoR2 = Extended response will aim at TWO sections of the religions, not a general question, where all three can be written about.
Section II - they will ask a general question about all three for the 9 marker.
Post-1945 = Specific stats in MC + Short answer will be on Aboriginal stuff.
Oops!

forthehsc

HSC
any economics predictions?

most likely globalisation of an economy other than Australia and i have a feeling extended response may be either micro reform or something related to exchange rates (since the $AU was quite high during march/april)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)