97 ATAR Eng Adv (94) + Eng Ext 1 (47) + Modern History (94 )+ Biology (93) Notes and Essays (1 Viewer)

ahri

HSC
Hey guys : D

I haven't been back here in a while but I'm going to be selling my HSC notes + essays for v cheap! I went to a top 10 selective school and got a 97+ ATAR in 2019 (so these are all for the new syllabus!), pm me for more details or proof if you want haha.

The subjects I'm selling notes/essays for are: English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History and Biology. I have FREE Chemistry syllabus notes up on this site as well, feel free to check them out!

All of the prices are for the WHOLE subject worth of resources and everything listed under the dot point, pm me if you want only one essay/module! Y11/prelim notes/essays are FREE if you buy the Y12 version : ))

English Advanced (94 HSC Mark) - $10
  • (Common Mod) Go Back to Where you Came From - Essay
  • (Mod A) The Tempest / Hagseed - Essay
  • (Mod B) A Doll's House - Essay
  • (Mod C) Analysis and Notes + Ideas for 8 different texts
Eng Adv took me a really long time to grasp properly and as a result my rank fell and I didn't really do well until the trials. Despite this, I worked really hard to understand the modules, rewrite MANY drafts of my essay (my mod A one was rewritten 8 times rip), and practiced in preparation for the HSC. Thankfully this paid off and I did well externally to carry my final mark from the tragedy of my internals. So all of these essays have been planned and laboured over and have been proofread by my teachers many many many times. My Mod C notes are super comprehensive and value for what you're paying for - they summarise 8 different texts (covering all forms and genres) that you might not have gone through in-class, with key techniques and ideas for you to draw from in the actual HSC. Overall, my final essays are all well within A range and helped me score 90+ (raw mark) in my trial!

English Extension 1 (47/50 HSC Mark) - $10
Elective: Reimagined Worlds
  • Coleridge's Poetry (Kubla Khan + Rime of the Ancient Mariner) + Pan's Labyrinth Essay
  • Coleridge + Gulliver's Travels Essay [Final HSC Essay]
  • Literary Worlds Notes
  • Text Notes + Context Tables
  • 2 Related Text Paragraphs (Kafka)
Eng Ext 1 is a tricky subject so I'm selling my essays for it! In my school, I was ranked 4th, with rank 1 in my school state ranking in Advanced and Ext 1 Eng (so it was v competitive). All of the essays I scored 23+/25 and this was definitely a subject I excelled in, although I don't know any other schools that did the same elective LOL. The literary worlds notes are very concise and match the syllabus exactly, and were really helpful for me to score 24/25 in my trial (which was the highest grade mark).

Modern History (94 HSC Mark) - $15
  • (Core) Power and Authority / Nazi Notes
  • Soviet Union Essays + Essay plans (3 essays)
  • Cold War Essays + Essay plans (3 essays)
  • South African Apartheid Notes + Long Response Answers (for syllabus dot points)
  • Internal Speech Assignment + other B6 Essays and Resources (~7 sets of notes and ~15 sets of essays)
This is actually really good value because this is literally everything you need to take into the HSC right now. The 3 essays for the SU and CW can be adapted for literally all the syllabus dot points and since you get to choose, pretty much just one of them will be guaranteed to be an option. These are all 23+/25 essays and have all the historiography and stats you will need! The essay plans can help you to structure your own essays as well. For the core and apartheid, these are long response questions so I have pretty much dot point responses for the core syllabus and full long response answers for the apartheid (I got 25/25 in my trial for this topic). The other resources are from rank 1 or 2 in my school or from the old syllabus (same topic under a different name pretty much), so you are getting a ton of value LMAO

Biology (93 HSC Mark) - $10
  • Condensed Summary Notes (~35 pages, covers key syllabus points and is great for revision and exam prep)
  • Full Syllabus Notes (~150 pages, covers all syllabus dot points from 3+ textbooks and other school resources)
  • Practical Book + Textbook PDFs
I understand bio is SUPER content-heavy which is why I have a condensed and full-length version! The condensed version is v useful for skimming through before exams or to consolidate knowledge whilst the full syllabus notes are better for learning and understanding concepts. These are formatted by module and dot points in the syllabus and go through literally everything you need to know PLUS case studies and examples for the HSC!

I've worked really hard on all of these for my own HSC and I think they might be helpful for some of you guys because I'm sure I would have bought notes / essays if I could haha.

These prices are honestly very cheap for what they're worth as they are all very comprehensive and cover all the new syllabus dot points! PM me for any questions about my notes or for samples/previews or just general advice!

Last edited:

ahri

HSC
Also, I do HSC English tutoring and I offer essay editing services for VERY cheap (starting from $5/essay depending on subject/length). PM me for info or questions, I'm always happy to help out : ))

Last edited:

ahri

HSC
Bio Note Samples are up on Imgur at this link: This just shows the main structure of my notes and formatting!

Eng Advanced Mod C Analysis samples are up on Imgur at this link: This just shows the main structure and key points of my notes!

Modern History Samples are up on Imgur at this link: This has an essay plan scaffold for Soviet Union + essay paragraph for Cold War + sample answer for South African Apartheid!

Last edited:

ahri

HSC
bumping this because trials is coming up! everything is still for sale + v v v cheap essay editing services : )

Angus_14

HSC
bumping this because trials is coming up! everything is still for sale + v v v cheap essay editing services : )
For sure, can you PM me some contact information so I can talk about purchasing.

Morris1

HSC
Hey guys : D

I haven't been back here in a while but I'm going to be selling my HSC notes + essays for v cheap! I went to a top 10 selective school and got a 97+ ATAR in 2019 (so these are all for the new syllabus!), pm me for more details or proof if you want haha.

The subjects I'm selling notes/essays for are: English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History and Biology. I have FREE Chemistry syllabus notes up on this site as well, feel free to check them out!

All of the prices are for the WHOLE subject worth of resources and everything listed under the dot point, pm me if you want only one essay/module! Y11/prelim notes/essays are FREE if you buy the Y12 version : ))

English Advanced (94 HSC Mark) - $10
  • (Common Mod) Go Back to Where you Came From - Essay
  • (Mod A) The Tempest / Hagseed - Essay
  • (Mod B) A Doll's House - Essay
  • (Mod C) Analysis and Notes + Ideas for 8 different texts
Eng Adv took me a really long time to grasp properly and as a result my rank fell and I didn't really do well until the trials. Despite this, I worked really hard to understand the modules, rewrite MANY drafts of my essay (my mod A one was rewritten 8 times rip), and practiced in preparation for the HSC. Thankfully this paid off and I did well externally to carry my final mark from the tragedy of my internals. So all of these essays have been planned and laboured over and have been proofread by my teachers many many many times. My Mod C notes are super comprehensive and value for what you're paying for - they summarise 8 different texts (covering all forms and genres) that you might not have gone through in-class, with key techniques and ideas for you to draw from in the actual HSC. Overall, my final essays are all well within A range and helped me score 90+ (raw mark) in my trial!

English Extension 1 (47/50 HSC Mark) - $10
Elective: Reimagined Worlds
  • Coleridge's Poetry (Kubla Khan + Rime of the Ancient Mariner) + Pan's Labyrinth Essay
  • Coleridge + Gulliver's Travels Essay [Final HSC Essay]
  • Literary Worlds Notes
  • Text Notes + Context Tables
  • 2 Related Text Paragraphs (Kafka)
Eng Ext 1 is a tricky subject so I'm selling my essays for it! In my school, I was ranked 4th, with rank 1 in my school state ranking in Advanced and Ext 1 Eng (so it was v competitive). All of the essays I scored 23+/25 and this was definitely a subject I excelled in, although I don't know any other schools that did the same elective LOL. The literary worlds notes are very concise and match the syllabus exactly, and were really helpful for me to score 24/25 in my trial (which was the highest grade mark).

Modern History (94 HSC Mark) - $15
  • (Core) Power and Authority / Nazi Notes
  • Soviet Union Essays + Essay plans (3 essays)
  • Cold War Essays + Essay plans (3 essays)
  • South African Apartheid Notes + Long Response Answers (for syllabus dot points)
  • Internal Speech Assignment + other B6 Essays and Resources (~7 sets of notes and ~15 sets of essays)
This is actually really good value because this is literally everything you need to take into the HSC right now. The 3 essays for the SU and CW can be adapted for literally all the syllabus dot points and since you get to choose, pretty much just one of them will be guaranteed to be an option. These are all 23+/25 essays and have all the historiography and stats you will need! The essay plans can help you to structure your own essays as well. For the core and apartheid, these are long response questions so I have pretty much dot point responses for the core syllabus and full long response answers for the apartheid (I got 25/25 in my trial for this topic). The other resources are from rank 1 or 2 in my school or from the old syllabus (same topic under a different name pretty much), so you are getting a ton of value LMAO

Biology (93 HSC Mark) - $10
  • Condensed Summary Notes (~35 pages, covers key syllabus points and is great for revision and exam prep)
  • Full Syllabus Notes (~150 pages, covers all syllabus dot points from 3+ textbooks and other school resources)
  • Practical Book + Textbook PDFs
I understand bio is SUPER content-heavy which is why I have a condensed and full-length version! The condensed version is v useful for skimming through before exams or to consolidate knowledge whilst the full syllabus notes are better for learning and understanding concepts. These are formatted by module and dot points in the syllabus and go through literally everything you need to know PLUS case studies and examples for the HSC!

I've worked really hard on all of these for my own HSC and I think they might be helpful for some of you guys because I'm sure I would have bought notes / essays if I could haha.

These prices are honestly very cheap for what they're worth as they are all very comprehensive and cover all the new syllabus dot points! PM me for any questions about my notes or for samples/previews or just general advice!

Morris1

HSC
Hey, can I get some contact information to purchase your notes? if you can contact me through the email; beccajane26@hotmail.com or on this platform. That would be awesome :)
Also, does this include all modules of biology include year 11?

dammshine

HSC
Can u edit for my essay, we can negotiate price. (I am EALD student so the note may not apply for EALD)

liz_23

HSC
Hi! Can I contact you about purchasing the lot for English Ext 1? xx

sapaadu_123

HSC
Hello, I was wondering if the notes were still on sale, could I please get some details. Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)