Are checkouts that bad? (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
*laughs evily* nah i havent really.. i worked twice last week on customer service (crapola) and then that was it.. back to one day a week recovery and 2 days registers.. bah i want customer service back.. at least u can talk to people on that

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
_muse_ said:
*laughs evily* nah i havent really.. i worked twice last week on customer service (crapola) and then that was it.. back to one day a week recovery and 2 days registers.. bah i want customer service back.. at least u can talk to people on that
wtf is customer service? when your out on the floor and stuff? oh well ive never done that...its seems to be a pretty bludgy job, just doing register calls and stuff...rachel you know what? 3 fucking tafe lessons have been cancelled cus district had taken our room for lunch or something so out poor teacher (who tavels from woop woop to teach us) cancelled the lessons...i'm so pissed off and BIGW. i asked our manager what we were spose to do and he was like "ummm ahhhh ohhhh awww' fucking dolt

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
wtf is customer service? when your out on the floor and stuff? oh well ive never done that...its seems to be a pretty bludgy job, just doing register calls and stuff...rachel you know what? 3 fucking tafe lessons have been cancelled cus district had taken our room for lunch or something so out poor teacher (who tavels from woop woop to teach us) cancelled the lessons...i'm so pissed off and BIGW. i asked our manager what we were spose to do and he was like "ummm ahhhh ohhhh awww' fucking dolt
we got a new teacher this year.. hes really awesome.. hes a gypsy i swear.. and he was looking over what our last 'teacher' did and apparently she ticked us off as having done assessments when we havent.. and our training logs havent been completed since january last year... was so funny watching him go off..

and customer service, yea, its where ur on the floor and u do all the customer business and the calls to registers etc.. pretty boring when its not busy

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
AHHHHHHHHH the managers are mean and gay (literally) and they think they are better then everyone when they so are not and IM A TRAINEE for fucks sake! other people are getting trained everywhere and they dont care about my welfare AT ALL. when i quit THEY WILL LOSE A GOOD EMPLOYEE muhahahha

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
i still feel bad about their HUGE shrinkage after stocktake *cringes*
shrinkage? what, did they lose heaps of stock or something?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
BreaKing said:
shrinkage? what, did they lose heaps of stock or something?
shrinkage is like the total amount lost on soiled and damaged stock, stolen stock etc..

so i guess bushra u either have very clumsy staff... or alot of 'security risks' :p

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
glycerine!!!!omg i feel for you!!!obviously we all do...i HATE those customers...i get them all the time at kmart...if i accidentally close my draw, having not bothered to give them their 5c change their all "um. excuse me? u forgot to give me my change. i know it's not much..but it's my change." or the stingy bitches who are all..i don't care about the money, but this product has scanned up 20c more expensive than what the sign said..it's about the principle" they can go to hell!grr..your story made me sooooo angry.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
moffat said:
glycerine!!!!omg i feel for you!!!obviously we all do...i HATE those customers...i get them all the time at kmart...if i accidentally close my draw, having not bothered to give them their 5c change their all "um. excuse me? u forgot to give me my change. i know it's not much..but it's my change." or the stingy bitches who are all..i don't care about the money, but this product has scanned up 20c more expensive than what the sign said..it's about the principle" they can go to hell!grr..your story made me sooooo angry.
deep breath in..........deep breath out aaaaaand repeat

rumour

HSC
townie said:
me 2!!!!

BreaKing, ur right, i'm in constant fear of being held up....espescially with ciggies
My friend used to work the checkouts, but she got fired for giving out ciggies......lol

I wish I worked at the checkouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh im a woolies checkout chick n most of the shit u ppl r talking about i can totally understand. ive had my fair share of smelly men who hv just cum back from work n stink like shit, the middle aged tite ass mothers who make me do 5 seperate transactions jsut so thaey gget 5 fuel offers and the people who dont cum with enough friggen money n make u sub-next half the items. omg
btw, woolies manages r thye biggest bludgers of all time so expect no help or formal training from them. they just show their faces n act like they r so supportive wen u do sumthing rong n get counselled. omg cant stand them.

woolies pays ok (12.8) an hr so its not the pay, its just the conditions. lets just say that the checkout ppl r the bottom of the food chain.

kirabolton

HSC
ignorance=bliss said:
, its just the conditions. lets just say that the checkout ppl r the bottom of the food chain.
that is so entirely true, even those 16 year old drop outs who work on the floors are more involved in the store and waltz around as if they don't own it. People sometimes complain to me that check out 'chick's are too grumpy , well gee i wonder why when we have to constantly deal with annoying people...anyway, woolies managers are all pretty crap, there is this one at my work who goes out for smoke breaks every five minutes, takes register people and screams at us if we aren't doing her job for her.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah sum managers are crap as anything
i quit working at the reject shop a while ago because the management there was so crappy, half assed training, disorganised, etc.
i hate it when your manager yells at you for making a mistake because "i told u about this in ur training" when i know full well they DIDNT tell me and thats why i made the error. ffs if ur gonna train sumone either do it properly or shut up.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
its an extremely boring job. people are always nasty to you. you have to peform tasks associated with "home delivery", in which you will be having nightmares for months afterwards.. ur stuck in this little box lifting lifting lifting lifting then when its time to go home u get the honour of standing and witnessing some acne infested high school drop out count all the money in your drawer, note by note, coin by coin. u collect your shit, and cannot wait to go and spend the $100 u so easily slipped into ur shoe from ur drawer. the pros and cons of working at a checkout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)